The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:02 pm

She hums lightly as you begin to do your work lapping at her thick pussy lips. "You could use a little work there. Haven't eaten out many ladies, have you?" Her hand moves to the back of your head pulling your face forward as she pushes her crotch down mashing her cunny against your face. "You're being way too dainty and delicate. It's not a porcelain doll your eating out."

She pulls back her juices dripping off of your face. You can't help but notice how her lips had grown puffier while it was pressed against your face. "Now really dig in there. I like my guys to devour me like they've been wandering the desert, and I'm the first oasis they've seen in days." Leaning back, she grabs hold of your tits and begins squeezing them. "These are pretty nice. I know many guys that would love playing with them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:58 am

"I~I'm a virgin..." I mumble into her cunt, moaning softly as my eyes become lidded as I taste and breathe in more of her scent, it being almost intoxicating as I wriggle my hips about in growing arousal... and that lust only grows as she shoves my face between her folds, the only encouragement I need to wriggle my tongue about like a maniac before she lets go of my head. I nod at her words and then arch my back, another micro-orgasm rushing through me as she plays with my new, sensitive breasts. I waste no time diving back in and following her words to the letter... for some reason the thought going through my head She's my big sister, I should do what big sis says...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:41 pm

"You aren't now though..well, I guess I didn't really give you a real blowjob. Don't worry though, there'll be plenty of time to try things out as a boy later. Unless you decide you like being the girl too much." She rocks her hips forward and back pushing her cunt into your face one moment and pulling it away from the next. She seems to pick up on your reaction to her playing with your tits quickly. "Such sensitive breasts you have. Not only will people enjoy playing with them, but you definitely enjoy having them played with. I've got some fun toys I know you're going to love. Nice and discrete if you don't react to them too much."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 am

I was a bit busy moaning and working harder now to eat her out, each drink of her nectar that was starting to leak forth from her making me more eager to leave my face buried in her folds. In fact, after about the tenth time she rocked her hips away, I reached around and took hold of her rear, pushing her back into place as a needy whine escaped my lips. I didn't have any real experience making out either, but a flame had been ignited within me and I swiftly started to practically french kiss her lower lips as my tongue went this way and that as it delved deeper.

Still, her words did linger in my head... a part of me wondering just what the days ahead might entail... but then it was back to focusing on the delicious and pretty slit before me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Chelsie groaned as you stopped her from pulling her crotch away from your face. "That's more like it. Feels like you're really getting into it now, Cassus. Go ahead and devour your older sister's pretty little flower like a good boy. Maybe I'll see fit to squirt my love juices all over your face." Her hips were pressing against your face more insistently, and you felt her walls clamping down every now and then on your tongue holding it in place while her fluids spilled over your tastebuds. It was light, sweet, and oh so refreshing and would probably give you an erection if you were a guy right now. Your own pussy starting squirming and tensing as if begging for attention of its own.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Her dirty talk drove me onward, though calling me a boy and Cassus in the same lines made me feel weird... I... I was technically a girl right now... Cassus wasn't exactly fitting was it while I was like this... or was that just this body messing with me?

At any rate, I tried my best to explore and probe her innermost depths, knowing at the least that all girls had a sweet spot... and wanting to see and feel how Chelsie would react if I managed to find it, even as I tried, and was beginning to have trouble with, ignoring my own slit's desire for attention and the emptiness it was creating in me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:00 pm

While you ignore it to pleasure your sister, your pussy only grows more insistent throbbing, twitching, and growing puffy with need. Your depths feel so empty giving you the feeling that something is missing. Something firm to juxtapose against your softness of the inside of your womanhood.

Chelsie didn't seem to notice your need as she pushed her crotch right up into your face. "Almost there little bro. Make your big sister cum nice and hard, so I splatter all my love juice on your face." Her hands were still working your tits only getting rougher with them as she got closer to her release.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:55 pm

(Will Roll-4)

I moan and squirm with desire and need even as I work to push Chelsie to climax, my body now craving that which I'd just denied... yet I was supposed to be a guy damnit... m~maybe I could ask my big sis if she had a double ended dildo, or a strap on we could use? Knowing my luck though she'd just take me as a guy... w~which would be... h~hot... I~I er no it wouldn't!

Distracted as I was though, my tongue and mouth kept going. Maybe getting her off would make her more willing to play nice.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Your body was craving something good and hard to fill it though your sister didn't seem to have noticed just yet. Your squirming finally does get your attention. "Oh my, you're looking very needy back there. I guess I should stop holding back, so you can get me off, and we can figure out how we're going to take care of you." Her pussy presses once again against your face as your sister gives a sultry moan. Her pussy begins clamps down on your tongue and every wall trembles before you feel her fem juices splash all over your face. "Ah, hah hah, that was good. Now, how are we going to take care of little Cassie? Doesn't look like tongue or fingers will be enough for you in this state."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:56 am

I squeal as her juices splatter over my face, dazing me a bit as it takes a moment for me to start lapping up what she's given me. I blush as she asked me just how we were going to take care of my own needy slit, squirming uncertainly for a moment before inquiring, "Do… Do you maybe have a toy we could use to take care of that?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:29 am

Standing up, she finally gives you room to breathe. "What, you don't have any of your own? Well, I do have some toys in my room. Can you hold yourself together long enough to get there?" She teased you for the state you'd gotten in from eating her out. As she moves of the bed, she delivers a strike to the side of your ass sending a shock of pleasure through you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:27 pm

"W~Why would I have t~toys for a girl!?" I squeaked out, then squealed as she slapped my ass so. I blushed and rubbed where the pleasant sting was, squirming as I got up on shaking legs and nodded. "I think I can get there."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:34 am

"Well with a cute little butt like yours, I always thought it was a waste not to play around with it." It's hard to tell if she's joking or not. As she reaches for the door, you come to a realization. Both of you are naked, and she is about to walk straight out of your room.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 am

I could only blush and sputter at her words, having trouble imagining myself ever doing something like that. However as I moved to follow her I realized that we be going out to the rest of the house nude, and asked "Shouldn't we put clothes back on?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 am

She chuckles a little. "Well, you were the last on in the house that hadn't seen me naked, so I don't see much point in hiding it. If you're really worried about someone else seeing your new form in all its glory, then go ahead and throw something on, but don't be too long. You wanted to see my toy collection, right?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 am

I could only blush at that, not having known everyone else had seen her naked before. Mumbling to myself, I grab my bathrobe before following on after her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:13 pm

As the two of you walked down the hall, you were lucky not to be spotted. You thought you were scot free as your sister reached for her door handle until your mother turned the hall. "Oh! is that my little Cassie? I was just on my way to wake you up." In her hands is a sizeable stack of pancakes with a single candle slowly burning away on top.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:06 pm

I blush and squeak as she calls me Cassie, something she'd done when I was much younger but not sense. "M~Mom! I~It's Cassus, a~and yes it's me... e~even if I look different!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Your mother smiles her usual soft smile. "Of course, Cassus. It's your eighteenth birthday. Chelsie, I hope you aren't being too hard on your brother." Chelsie giggles, "I'm being good. I was just showing my little brother some of my personal toys."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:45 am

"W-wait, you're not surprised by this mom?" I asked in surprise even as I blush at my sister being so blunt about what we were about to do.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games