The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:01 am

Your mother doesn't drop her gentle smile. "Of course not. I learned about that little family secret on my wedding night when your father showed me his feminine side." She walks forward pressing the plate into your arms. "Now have fun and make sometime later to enjoy tour breakfast." Your sister opens the door beside her, "You coming?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:03 am

I take over the plate and simply nod at my mother as I promised her that I will go ahead and enjoy her breakfast, before dashing into my sister's room as I tried not to think about my mother and father doing it like that… Even as the images in my head begin to arouse and titillate me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 pm

"Have fun you two." Your mother waves as you dash into your sister's room. Already, she's at the foot of her bed pulling out a trunk leaving you to shut the door behind you. "Here we are, I hope you're ready. I have quite the collection." Opening the trunk she reveals a collection of dildoes arranged by size except for the two on the end. One is pointed with a bulge at the base, and the other is wide with a broad, flat head. "These are just the dildos too if you want to see other things, too."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:28 am

I quickly blew the candle out as I set the pancake platter on a nice tan nearby, disposing of the candle in the melted wax before turning to see what my sister had pulled out… Earning a roast squeak is a solar array of toys and naughty things that she had in her possession. My eyes linger on the last two, before I start looking for one that would let us both have some fun, eventually settling on a purple, semi transparent double-ended one as I asked in a timid voice, "How about this one?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:19 am

Your sister smirks at your choice. "Oh, so you're into sharing. You even know how to use one of these bad boys?" She takes it from your hands and points you to the bed. "Get on your hands and knees, and I'll get us inserted. Let me lead when we start and push back when I do. If we don't coordinate our motions properly we won't get smooth, deep thrusts like we'll want." It was a bit surprising to hear that come from your sister as you'd never heard her talk so seriously about anything in your life.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 am

I blush and sputter again, muttering something about "s~should be fun for both of us" before following her instructions and getting onto the bed, looking back to her as I gulp and prepare for having a fake dick inside me...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 am

You felt the bed shift as she got on behind you, and there's a moment of tension before she pressed the rounded head of the dildo against your pussy rubbing it up and down as if to stimulate you before she finally presses the first inch inside of you. "There we go. You're taking it like a good girl already."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:14 pm

I shivered and shuddered, strange feelings welling up inside me as I turned my head and watched her line it up with my slit. I let out a gasp and arched my back just a bit as the first inch was pushed inside, the feeling being unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. I was shaking all over as I could only manage a short nod to my sister as I find myself wondering if this transformation had made me a virgin woman as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Your body resists at first as the intruder spread you much wider than your sister's tongue could ever hope to accomplish, but your sister is persistent with slow, steady pressure until your cunt gives up and accepts the intruder. You feel a deep satisfying fullness as she buries the toy within you that feels so much better than some fingers or tongue as good as those had felt. Then you felt the head of the toy press up against an obstruction.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:18 pm

I moaned and squirmed happily as I felt it pushing in, that fullness giving me a strange feeling of contentment, as if this fullness was something that was supposed to be... though as I feel it press against an obstruction, I gulp a bit as I realize I have a hymen... "P~Please be g~gentle s~sis..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 am

"Don't worry, I've done this quite a lot, but it will be easier to do this by hand rather than trying to do it with my cooch. Just take a quick breath and relax." She pulls the toy back taking away some of the fullness you'd been feeling as she worked it in deeper, but she doesn't push back in immediately leaving you curious as to what she was waiting for. Suddenly, there is a slap to your ass drawing your attention away from the wait just long enough to take your virginity in one smooth thrust.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:09 pm

I squeal at the slap to my ass, the brief whimper as she started pulling the toy out fading as I choke and gurgle just a bit once she shoves the toy back in and takes my virginity. My brain flashes white briefly, lost in all the sensations as my head spins and I try to make sense of these new feelings.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:31 am

As you try to come to terms with the new sensations assailing you, Chelsie continues smoothly thrusting into your depths drawing out pleasure in new places. "There we go," you feel the bed shift with her weight and notice her clothing has already been discarded as she turns around to line the dildo with her own entrance.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:16 am

I'm panting heavily, my mind and body buzzing as I shiver and moan. Once I see her lining up with me, I find myself giving my ass a slight wriggle as I moan with a strange growing need.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 pm

As your ass wiggles, your sister chuckles. "Getting a bit antsy there, bro? Try to stay still until it's in me. Then the real fun can begin." You hear the soft squishing noise as the toy enters her, and you can almost imagine what her pussy looks like wet and spreading for the faux cockhead. "There, now comes the fun part." You feel the toy thrust right into you followed by her ass slapping against your own causing both to jiggle. "Try to push back when I do and tighten your muscles when you pull away."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:54 pm

I nod and try, but I can't help it and wriggle a bit... though when I feel her lining up with me I go ahead and grow still for a moment. A long moan escapes me as she pushes the toy back in, and I shiver as I feel her ass against mine.

"Ahh... A~alright C~Chelsie." I mumble as I begin to try and do just as she instructed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:20 am

The slickness of your cunt makes it hard to get a good grip, and the pleasure makes your insides quake making it difficult not to grip a little, so you have some trouble following her instructions. Your sister, on the other hand, seems to be well controlled even as she moans in pleasure.

Your mind kept going back to the fact that this was the shape of a cock moving in and out of you, and a quiet part of your mind questioned if it would really be so bad to try the real deal.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games