The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:22 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cassus Haldings
Appearance: https://wallpapers-house.com/data/out/8 ... 243748.jpg
Bio: Part of the Haldings family, an old family line with history dating back to the 16th century, the family has a fair many secrets and surprises in it that Cassus, one of it's youngest members, has no knowledge of. He's not partiuclalry concerned with that though, mostly focusing on his love of music and photography as he gets ready to celebrate his 18th birthday and the chance to gain a bit more leeway and independence in his life.

Things felt rather strange as you looked down upon a room as if you were a ghost. Two people were in the room, one man and one woman. He wore only a towel at the moment, and the blankets drapped over her were the only thing covering her own modesty. The man poured a glass speaking to the woman even though his back was turned. "I hope you found my love making to be to your liking. It certainly sounded like you were enjoying it." That last statement drips with pride as the woman turns her face away. "Still being shy, I see. After the things you screamed in the heat of passion, I'd have thought you were over that, but I'm a patient man, and we have the whole night." Turning around with two glasses in his hands, he strides over to the bed while the woman remains where she is. It is then that you realize their features are blurry and indistinct. The realization breaking the illusion of dream as everything begins to fade away.

(16)You'd been having that dream for several months now, but you could swear it was becoming more frequent each week. As your eyes opened to look at the time, you quickly recognize the cupcake sitting on your nightstand reminding you that it was indeed your birthday. She always left one as a surprise saying it was important that one wake up with something to smile about on their birthday. You could hear the usual hustle and bustle of your home a building that had been in the family for well over a hundred years if your father was to be believed. Your finally eighteen now, and you were certain that things were going to be different from here on out.
Firehead

Re: The Haldings' Legacy[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:43 pm

I groaned as I sat up and tried to wipe the sleep from my eyes, my head buzzing a bit still with the remnants of that dream that kept appearing in my head. I'd long since gotten used to having the dream, but the fact that was becoming more frequent was starting to make me wonder if there was some strange significance to it. Especially the fact the woman in it was not one I could recognize due to the strange blurry and indistinct nature of her appearance. The man didn't look like myself, but it almost seemed like as if I wasn't actually part of the scene itself given the vantage point… With me still rather confused about the nature of this recurring vision.

Maybe I should ask mom or sis about this, mom know some psychology stuff and sis's and to all kinds of weird things. Dad probably wouldn't be of any help though. I thought to myself even as I spotted the cupcake sitting on the nightstand. That managed to put a smile on my face and chase away some of the confusion filling my head, and with the thought that things are going to be different from this day forward I went and picked up the cupcake to go and take a bite. I was feeling a little peckish already after all, probably from staying up late last night and working on my music without having anything to snack on.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:05 am

The cupcake is moist and delicious as always as your mother had always considered herself a world-class baker though you weren't sure she was necessarily that good, her skills were still superb. You suddenly notice the clock also on the nightstand alerting you that it was half-past eight meaning you were late for school. Throwing off your covers in a rush to get ready you heard a chuckle. "Don't worry, Daddy already called the school and said you wouldn't be attending today. Said you only turn eighteen once. Well, he said that to us after he got off the phone."

Looking to your door, you find your older sister Chelsie shutting your door behind her. "Bout time you woke up, birthday boy. How's my favorite little brother doing this morning?" You'd always found it strange how much she liked to point out that you were younger considering she was the second youngest, but then you notice the wry smile on her face. A sure sign that she was about to make some kind of trouble.

She saunters up to your bed giving your room a once over. "So, don't keep me in suspense here. How are you feeling? Nothing strange going on you want to tell someone?" The pointedness of her questions sets off all kinds of alarms as you find yourself quickly trying to figure out how to respond in a way that protects you from whatever trouble she has planned.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:46 pm

I blinked and blushed as Chelsie called out- I'd slept in only my boxers since it had been a bit warm last night, and so was no longer covered by the sheets as I had one hand in the dresser reaching for a shirt and one foot trying to grab a pair of my socks in another. It took a moment to relax and untangle myself as I mumbled "Could have told me sooner you know." Her closing the door and the way she was smiling however put me slightly on guard- she was up to something, which ususally meant trouble for someone.

The way she looked about the room only added to my worry, and her question made me blink a bit. "I'm feeling groggy and still half asleep... which isn't surprising since I just woke up." However, the nothing strange going on did remind me of my dreams... and well, Chelsie probably would end up hearing about it from Jasmine anyways...

"I did have a weird dream again last night, same one I've been having for a while. I was going to ask Jasmine about it later, if she's around today at least."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:52 am

Your sisters is completely undisturbed by your lack of dress as she approaches. While her lack of interest in your privacy was nothing unusual to her, you'd never had her push her way into your room half dressed before. "A strange dream you say?" Her tone makes it clear that her interest has been piqued. She scoffs a little though. "Sure, Jasmine will be around today, but why hear about her nonsense about it when I can tell you all about it." She puts her arms over your shoulders making it impossible to continue dressing further.

"Let's see, it's been quite a while, but how does 'I'm a patient man, and we have the whole night' sound? Familiar, no?" Her words send a chill down your spine. Recollections of the dream came forth, but you still couldn't make out the actual figures of the two people in the dream, but your sister seemed to know the words the man had spoken as well as you did. What more could she possibly know about it?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:52 am

My blood went cold for a moment as she said that, a part of me trying to ignore her proximity to me and the way she was leaning into me in my current state of near nakedness. I felt a brief stirring at my groin as my cock twitched slightly, memories of the dream flashing through my mind again as those very same words played and matched what she said word for word.

"H~How could you know that? I~I haven't been talking in my sleep or something have I?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Slowly sliding her way down, Chelsie smirked up at you. "No, you haven't been speaking in your sleep, at least, not that I've heard. You want to know what it's about, don't you?" Her smile turns sickeningly sweet. "It's more fun to show than tell though, so you'll have to do what I tell you, alright?" Right in front of you and bent over it's hard not to notice how close to your cock, nor do you miss the way her neckline hangs down revealing that Chelsie is going without a bra this morning her breasts hanging freely, and you can almost barely see her nipples.

Suddenly, she stands back up releasing you from her grip. "Now take a seat on your bed and get comfortable. We'll be here for a bit." As she waits for you to get situated, you feel an odd flash run through your body. It starts out as a sudden warm tingling sensation in your chest.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:01 am

I gulped, my cock twitching again from the way she was positioning herself... I knew Chelsie was a bit of a wild girl and tended to get into all kinds of hijinks... some of which I'd overheard her talking about with her friends online, but her like this was leaving me off guard and flustered, again unsure what she had planned. And worst of all, it took some effort to tear my eyes away from her breasts, arousal flooding through me even as I mentally reminded myself she was my sister!

Nevertheless, out of curiosity of what these dreams were and her knowing them, I do as she says, sitting back on the bed and getting comfortable. The odd flash makes me squirm, especially as my chest tingles.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:13 pm

As you sit down, Chelsie's smirk only grows more as you realize your underpants do a poor job of hiding your erection. "Such a naughty little brother getting a boner for your sister." The way she struts up to you makes it hard to believe the ridicule is more than a joke. Reaching the side of the bed, she falls to her knees right there between your legs sending another thrill through your cock, but it feels different this time. The feeling in your blossoming out of your crotch now too.

You're not given much time to contemplate that as she grabs the hem of your undies and pulling them down revealing your erection. "Oh, I thought I'd have to get you all warmed up, maybe even drink your load before it would begin, but it seems your ready to see the second you, or is this just its usual size?" Confused you follow her eyes to see your cock, still rock hard, but a second look reveals what she's talking about. Despite the full erecction, your cock was at almost half its usual length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm

I shuddered and groaned a bit, almost pouting at her giving her behavior as I muttered "Y~Your not helping it any acting like that you know..." And it didn't help my mind was now wandering and thinking about the stories I'd heard from her friends and overheard from herself... I'm brought back to reality when she pulls my underwear down and let out a yelp.

"H~Hey, w~what's the big idea... a~and what do you mean?" I was only about average, at least as I understood it, just shy of seven inches, but as I glanced down... I found that indeed, I was almost half that. My eyes widened, noting how hard my dick looked all the same. Then my mind latched onto her words.

"S~Second you? W~What the heck does that mean sis?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:37 am

"Don't worry about that for now. You'll find out soon enough. This is good anyway since it feels really good while the change occurs." Her head descends towards your cock while her eyes remain locked to yours. Then her tongue stuck out to lap across your length. An intense surge of pleasure shot through your entire body. You knew sex with other people was supposed to feel better but this was more than you could have imagined it.

Your sister smirks as you have trouble holding back the look of overwhelming pleasure moving through you. Her mouth opens and descends upon your cock letting you poke into her throat as her voice hums across your length sending more pleasure through your pole.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:36 am

I squeal as my sister's tongue drags over my shaft, it feeling much more intense than I was expecting it too. I'd stroked off before, but it felt like my rod was more sensitive than before!

I try to say something, but the combination of her naughty and teasing expression and her mouth wrappee around me rendered me able to only groan and buck my hips a bit, my hand reaching up to run through her hair.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:26 am

You feel your sister's lips curl as you react so strongly to her ministrations. As your hand ran through her locks, she rewarded you by taking what was left of your shaft fully into her mouth. Her tongue slipping out from between her lips to tickle at your balls.

The warmth on your crotch kept coming in waves, and each one drew a splatter of cum and left you a little smaller. The pleasure was so good that you couldn't even think of stopping her. There was still the constant throb of warmth on your chest as well, and as you took another look down at your sister, you noticed the slightest curve to your chest now. A few seconds later, and you realized your chest was expanding like a pair of balloons leaving you with pert a-cup tits, and it felt like they were still going.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 am

I was confused beyond belief, but too busy cumming with nearly every movement of my sister's tongue and mouth sending me higher. "Chelsie... gonna... gonna go crazy... w-what's happening?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:36 pm

Your sister didn't answer as she was too busy giving your dick no reprieve from the constant bombardment of pleasure that left it a twitchy mess in her throat, err mouth now that it's shrunk a little shorter. Her hands slowly glide up your sides before cupping your tits bouncing them in her palms and feeling their growth. Then her fingers closed in on your nipples which stood erect from the soft, expanding flesh.

Finally, her mouth popped free of her cock. "You're almost there now. See.." One of her hands takes its attention away from your tit to slip down under your cock. Your balls were no where to be found now, as her fingers grazed against a small pair of lips which trembled even from the light attention. Her tongue drags against your cock drawing another spurt as it shrinks down nestling between the lips. "There, a perfect little clitty for the new Cassus."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:42 am

My back arched as my sister's fingers began to toy with my newly grown breasts, the pleasure from the sensitive nubs especially driving me to only the heights of pleasure as I cried out in your orgasmic delight. I now felt like I was coming yet nothing was trying out for my dick… Which was soon explained by Chelsie's next words as I looked down to see that my maleness had in fact completely transformed.

And yet, despite all the playwright already had her hands and mouth, I found myself wanting even more now, as if a fire had been set ablaze within me or a thirst I hadn't even known about brought to my attention. Still, even with such arousal flowing through me, I need to know…

"Chelsie, what's going on? Why… Why do I have breasts? What happened to my… This shouldn't even be possible! And… And yet you knew about this!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:45 am

Your sister scoffs a bit as she starts to stand up. "Of course, I knew about this. Think about it, do you really think you're the only one." As she asks that, you notice the subtle changes on her face. Soft curves giving way to sharper angles, and the barest hint of chin scruff starting to form. Her clothing had been a little loose except around the chest, but she appeared to be filling it out quite a bit better. You find yourself shrinking back on your bed laying down as she leans over you entirely.

"What do ya say, little bro? Enjoying the family gift? Wanna see what your big sis is currently packing?" The pleasure of the previous acts was still buzzing around in your head, and you were becoming acutely aware that there was now a man leaning over your naked form. Your eyes couldn't help but glance down at his crotch where you could see the tent that had formed there. Her hands grip your chin pulling your gaze back up to her masculine face her voice now quite different from what you were used to from your sister. "No need to be afraid. I won't bite. Just feel free to explore my form a little just like I did yours."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 am

My eyes widened as she transformed from a girl into a guy, my mind turned upside down as the aftereffects of what she had done to me were still thrumming through me. However, despite the sudden rush I felt as I glanced to her groind and saw the bulge, I forcefully shook my head as I said "I-I don't understand whats going on, b-but even if I'm a girl now, I don't like guys!" And before I can regain control of my mouth I add "I-I'd rather it be wit you as a girl if we're going this far." I then clapped a hand over my lips, suddenly realizing the implication I'd let slip of how perhaps I'd thought of or imagined something like what just happened but a moment ago with her out.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:30 am

Your sister smirks seemingly amused at your discomfort. The smile only grows when you admit your interest in continuing to fool around with your own sister. "Now Cassus, you don't know what you're missing out on. Believe me, I rock hard cock in your soft, wet puss can give you the most satisfying feeling, but if you're that intimidated by what lays between, then I guess I can cut you a break. There'll be plenty of time for you to experiment later. Just promise that you'll let me know if you're thinking of giving men a try. I wouldn't want to miss that. Now about trying more with a girl." Her body shifts back to her original form as she begins working her pants open. "Now, let's see what you know about pleasing a woman dear brother." Crawling up on your bed, she settles her knees to either side of your head putting you face to face with her crotch. You notice it glisten gently with moisture as t hovers mere inches over your face.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:13 am

Her teasing suggestion that my mind would change on that has me again glance towards the bulge in her pants, and once again I try to push that feeling down. However, its easy for me to forget as she strips down, my eyes drinking in the whole of her form... especially as she straddles my face and her scent washes over me.

I do squeak a bit in surprise at how fast it happens, but after a moment I lean in and stick my tongue out to take some experimental licks, still a little dazed to know this was happening, and with me having the body of a girl now too!

"L-Like this?" I asked after a few licka had me leaning in closer to more deligently work at het slit, her taste being unlike anything I'd had before and drawing me in further as arousal and desire burned inside me.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games