Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:50 am

Alexandra lets out a gasp at this, and rushes over to pull you into a tight hug that leaves your face in the crook of her neck. "I'm so, so so so sorry to hear that! Sex should always be a special thing not something violent like that, always there anything I can do to help make it better?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 am

I Blinked as my face was hidden in her breasts and all I could do was mumble into them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:16 pm

"What was that?" Alexandra asked that she let you go and gave you a chance to breathe, and more importantly speak.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:19 pm

I Blinked and looked up at her "I've never been really interested in sex, I've just had to many idiots begging for it that it seemed uninteresting." I admitted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:41 am

"Well, I could help make it a bit more fun~" She offered with a smile as her hands trailed up and down your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 am

I Blushed and Squeaked "Is everyone here horny?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:03 am

"Maybe?" She replied with a giggle, adding "That's not a nooo~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 pm

I Blushed "I, Um, I'd need someone who'd Actually Look after Baby Alex, Not Get distracted with sex, And I want to put my mom down in the Family Crypts first." I told her Blushing and looking away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:39 pm

"Well, I know a few of your Grandma's friends who could help with that... some might even be here..." She then says "But after you eat I can show you to the crypts if you like!"

After saying that, she rushes over to bring your food over, it being made exactly as you desired.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:02 pm

I Happily began to eat and nodded at her humming and smiling happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:05 pm

She pulls her phone out and begins texting a few people as you work on your food, then once your done she guides you out of the kitchen and begins to lead you down into the basement and towards a door made of stone with all kinds of words on carved into it.

"Place your hand on the center of it... your blood should get it to open."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:27 pm

I Blinked "I need to get Mom's ashes first." I reminded her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:06 am

"Well go hurry and grab them then! I'll be waiting here." Alexandra says before kissing you on the cheek.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm

I Went to get the Ashes and Come back down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:48 pm

Alexandra was waiting for you when you returned, and doing as she mentioned you place your hand and watch as the door outline glows before parting and showing the tomb itself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:06 pm

I Blinked at that but ented with my baby, my mom's ashes and my, cousin?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 pm

As you walked in, you were drawn to a particular altar, and you reverently set it down. As you step back and prepare to pay some final respects to her though, you feel a soft pulse of energy through the whole tomb and then... and then the ghostly form of your mother shimmered into being. Her face had a mixed expression... on the one hand, she seemed happy to see you... but on the other, she seemed... slightly annoyed, possibly about being a ghost. Or maybe being back here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:03 pm

I Blinked and Stared "I'm Sorry Mom I now know why you didn't want me raised here." I told her the first words that came to mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:16 pm

She nodded, crossing her arms as she said "Yes, in fact even as a ghost I'm already feeling a bit hot under the collar... this house and the town always made it easy to get turned on."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:52 pm

I Blinked at her "Huh? How Can you get horny, you literally don't have the parts?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games