Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 am

Baby Alex coos and giggles as your grandmother takes her in hand and begins to rock her and dangles a finger playfully at her nose. You in the meantime head back down into the family tomb and find your mother-cousin sitting on one of the empty altars, legs spread and stroking her slit as a thumb toys with her love button. "Mhmh, ready for some very kinky incest Tia darling?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:28 am

I Blushed and Squeaked, Staring and unable to speak.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 am

Your mother-cousin chuckled at that, her eyes flashing lately as he felt a rush of desire flow through you. "Come on Tia darling, Mama is waiting."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:22 am

I Stumbled forward with a confused blush.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:03 am

She grabs you and pulls you into her breasts, humming happily as you pick up two feminine scents, with one being almost familiar to you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:26 am

I Blushed and began sniffing and nuzzling on instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:13 pm

"Mhm... come on darling, eat me out... I know you've always wanted to... maybe not with me, but I know of those yuri magazines you hid under your bed~" She hums as she runs a hand through your hair, massaging your scalp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:24 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed before I started lapping at the cunt being offered to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 am

She hummed and squirmed as he began to eat her out, her hand reaching through your hair to take a grip she pushed you closer into her slit. Somehow, you get the feeling that your mother hadn't had much fun like this for a long time… Possibly because it reminded her of home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:47 am

I gasped at the Hair Pulling my ass perking up on instinct as my tongue clumsily dove deeper.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games