Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:51 am

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Tiana "Tia" Kirkpatrick
Appearance: https://i7a8a9b6.ssl.hwcdn.net/toons-empire.com/upload/mediums/1c/f/3/1cf3099f0ec7f8dc7898f744e257e7ee.jpg
Bio: Tia grew up not knowing any family besides her mom, Whom she loved dearly even if her mom had an odd fear of fairy tales and the like, Tia Loved Such things, Myths, tales and the like enthralled her, She was Seen as a Weird Girl, Able to fight like a boy but eager to learn all she could about Gods, Fey and Myths, Once she hit highschool and filled out she attracted a lot of attention until she finally yelled that she was gay, to get guys to stop bugging her, at a school Dance she got drugged and woke up naked in a alley behind school, she found out she was pregnant not much later, though teachers and councilors all told her to get an abortion or give up the child she refused, she didn't blame the child how could she? She couldn't understand how they would look at her swollen belly with such disgust, someone tried to punch her stomach and for the first time in years her claws came out and she threw the girl down the stairs, during that summer her mom died in a traffic accident less than two months after her baby was born, then she got told she'd be put in foster care and her baby taken, so she desperately searched her mom's things and found a family house, with a still living Great Grandma one she'd been named after.

Appearing before the rather large and odd house that according to what she found was the family house she walked up the path hearing shouting and laughter, Gulping she rung the door bell, for some reason she felt like the house was watching her or something, the sound cut and a short woman opened the door, holding her little baby Alex, a Futa to her chest she spoke "Um, Um, Hello? I'm, Ah, Tiana Kirkpatrick, Call me Tia, my Mom was Dawn Kirkpatrick, Um, in her will she, um, Wanted her Ash Urn to be put in the Family Catacombs and for me to live with my Great Grandma Tiana, after she died, this, um, is the right house right?" She asked feeling unsure and more nervous "Oh, Um, And this is my Baby Alex, She's just Turning Two months." she explained with a smile to the woman.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2529729 The Woman at the door, Her Great grandma Tiana "Ana" Kirkpatrick

The woman blinked for a moment, then in an instant she was sweeping you up into her arms and planting a kiss right on your lips as she craddled you almost like you were a babe as well! She then lets go as she spins and brings you into the house, the door closing entirely on it's own as she smiled and said "My darling Tia! Oh I've been wondering when you would come here! Even if it's for a sad reason, you coming back to the family's ancestral home and with a child in arm is more than enough reason to celebrate!"

As she said that, two peopl- what the ever living fucking hell? Before your very eyes and coming from an open arch door nearby is a three foot tall fairy creature and a blue haired harpy who is sucking something off a wooden spoon.
Kuragari

Re: Living with Granny [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:57 am

I Yelped and Blinked in surprise at the kiss as I was dragged into the house and Stared at the two beings I saw "Okay, So, Like, Who are you and Like, Why am I seeing a Fey Creature of some Kind and a Greco-Roman Monster who appears to be a cute girl? Am, Am I high or something?" I asked confused as I looked around.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 am

Your grandmother chuckled, ruffling your hair as baby Alex burbled and giggled as she said "Your perfectly sober my dear Tia, these are just two of my friends. The Fey is Lesaira, and the Harpy is named Maia~"

The two waved, Maia making some sort of muffled chirp as she continued nomming whatever was on the spoon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:10 am

I Waved briefly but kept my hands on Alex Gently Rocking her "Um, So, All my Stuff is suppose to show up tomorrow, um, So....I...Hmm..." I trailed off thinking "So again, Um, Who are you, I'm guessing your family, are you like my aunt or something?" I asked trying to think what I was seeing through "And I'm guessing they are part of the reason mom disliked me looking up Myths and Fairy Tales as a kid."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:53 am

The woman smirked and wrapped an arm around you, surprising you as your hand slips down towards your rear and she whispered, "I'm your great grandma, Tiana Kirkpatrick. You can just call me Ana. And yeah you could say that… Dawn was a bit of the black sheep of the family, pretty normal and like things rather boring and dull."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:01 am

I Blinked and Squeaked "Bullshit! You don't look near old enough!" I yelled in shock, before I started poking her with confusion To see if it was an illusion "What are you some kinda fey too? Or like, a Goddess or something, no way you can be this young looking and be human." I told her, before blinking as I without thinking lifted my shirt and brought Alex up to drink up with a hum, it seemed natural to me to just, know when she was starting to get hungry without her saying anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 am

Tiana giggled and watch you poke and prod her with amusement, and you found to your touch at least that she seemed to be pretty real… Though one of your touches closer to her crotch made you poke something that on a woman shouldn't be there. The spot twitched slightly but otherwise didn't react as Tiana simply smiled and said, "Time doesn't affect women in the Kirkpatrick family as much as it does others… And there is numerous theories on why. Personally I dislike the idea that we come from a long line of fairy and pixie mixing."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:19 am

I Blinked and Shrugged a bit as I Breast fed my baby looking around a bit "I never knew I even had family besides mom, though it seems little Alex takes after her grandma a bit, She was born with both kinda parts too." I explained to "Grandma Ana" as I had started thinking of her, if I hadn't seen the two others, and didn't have a baby I'd probably be freaking out more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 am

She smirked at that and said, "Why don't I take you up to one of the guestrooms until we can get you properly situated? Unless you'd like a tour of the place first…"

The harpy gave you another way before heading back the way she came, while the Fey flittered on up closer to you as she seemed to be studying you and your baby's face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:30 am

I Blinked "Um, Well, I Guess a nap would be good, the car ride was kinda hell." I said looking back at the Fairy, Alex was much to enamored with my breast to give a damn at the moment, I couldn't help but giggle "Little Glutton here's hungry if you get in the way of her food she screams at you." I told the fairy looking at my daughter and thus, my tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:44 am

Lesaira squeaked a bit at that and backed off before heading on after Maia, As your great grannie lead you upstairs and down to hallways until reaching a room that you had a feeling was small compared to the others, but might as well been a small apartment for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 am

I Blinked And stared, "I'm quietly freaking out in my head, give me a while to nap and like, clear my mind please." I told her shivering a bit as I held in my confusion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

"Sure thing Tia sweetie, just come out whenever you're ready." She said as she closed the door and left you to yourself is your child continue to suckle from your breast. It was just you and your child in the vase holding your mother's ashes… Inside a large almost mansion like house where your great grandma looked like a MILFAnd had a Fey and Harpy friend…

Yeah this was turning out to be an interesting day. Or an interesting coma dream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:13 am

I Looked down at Alex "So, What do you think baby, am I Insane, n a Coma or is this all real?"I asked her and watched her with a soft loving smile, before Looking at my mother's Urn "Why'd you never tell me?" I couldn't help but ask it, like I was talking to her, even if she wasn't there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:26 am

Alex simply continue to suckle and looked up at you, not responding to your queries. However, when you asked your mother's ashes, For the briefest of moments you thought you could hear a whisper of "would you want to tell others?" That sounded suspiciously like your mother's voice come from it
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:28 am

I Snorted At what I thought of as an Imagined voice "Well I wouldn't tell random People, but I'd tell my Baby." I told the ashes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:39 am

The ashes don't seem to respond to that but you can almost imagine your mother giving you a disapproving look all the same.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 am

I Raised an Eyebrow at the ashes before sighing "Feel Like I'm going crazy talking to your ashes."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 am

You don't get any other weird feelings from the ashes, you find yourself feeling rather tired so neck would probably be a very good idea right about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:50 am

I Sighed and gently lifted Alex up to burp her before Laying down with her Moving the bedding around so it would be fine and safe for both of us to nap together.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games