Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:44 pm

The parents eventually head up to bed, leaving the three of you alone to watch movies as you please, with your new girlfriends making sure to keep snuggled up to you and occasionally giving you kisses or massaging your shoulder, arm, or legs. At one point Lynda pulls a comb out and idly starts brushing your hair as you watch another movie.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:00 pm

I Was drifting, basically in a near sleep trance and on cloud nine.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:14 am

It wasn't much longer before you drifted off, your dreams being rather pleasant and often involving both the twins. When you woke up though, you expected to be in the bed or least the house of the person you'd originally intended to send yourself to. Instead you're using Lynda's breasts as a pillow, while Katie is draped over you almost like a blanket.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:34 am

I Blinked and Groaned, Only to feel them inside me, what the hell, did these two just like sleeping with their dicks in me?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:04 am

That might have been a possibility, but you couldn't deny that it felt good to have them inside you at the same time and snuggled so close against you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:19 am

I Blushed and tried to move without waking them, only to freeze and groan as my stomach roared.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:40 am

This made them both squirm a bit, but rather than waking up they simply thrusted their hips a bit and cuddled you more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 am

I Frowned in thought before I began rolling my hips thinking getting them off, would well, get them off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 am

This actually manages to just wake them up, as one kisses and nibbles at your neck and the other claims your lips, their hands playing with your ass and breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:05 am

I gasped in surprised pleasure at the sudden kissing and groping.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:12 am

"Mmhm... its shoo nice being able to wake up like this with you~" Katie said with a giggle, while Lynda continued to grope your breasts, fingers circling your nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:16 am

I Blushed and huffed "Y~You two wouldn't let me go." I stuttered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:33 am

"Mhm, but why would we when your so cute and snuggable?" Lynda asked as Katie giggled in agreement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:37 am

I Blushed and huffed "Cause I'm Hungry?" I Grumbled embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:59 am

At that, they both stand, smiling as they say "No reason we can't multi-task, whatcha want?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:01 am

I Squeaked and Clung to them "I don't know, I was going to dig around and find something."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:04 am

"You don't need to do that... we can cook you up something good~" Lynda said, while Katie nodded and said "And we can give you some toast til we finish making something bigger~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:06 am

I Blinked "You're gonna do something like make an Omelette but use your cum instead of milk aren't you?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:11 am

Katie blinks at that but Lynda laughs, her cock twitching inside you as she says "Well, that wasn't the plan but now I want to do that~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am

I Blushed and ducked my head embarrassed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games