Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:50 pm

PC:
eaenidu Wrote:Name: Vivian "Vivi" Vice
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3099262
Bio: The School's pretty girl, She's popular, smart, she stands at the top of the social ladder, she's had an off and on again relationship with the Runningback of her school's team, She's been off with him but decided to do something kinda Kinky to get on with him, sending herself to his address all tied up as a Christmas Present, To make it extra sexy her hands and feet were tied together behind her back, she was blindfolded and had an O Ring gag in her mouth, She also had little Jingle bell piercings in her nipples, clit and belly button, Written on her breasts and abs was "My Gift is my Virginities, my unspoiled fields are your's to use~ Sow your Seed in me~" She knew he liked flowery language that's why she wrote it like that.

The Note that he'd Read first said "From Vivi with Love~ I really went all out on this christmas present this isn't A Trick after all my Loves I adore you, please open the present when alone and let that be my proof, after all, I Wouldn't give this gift to anyone but those I love more than any other~ Please Return my Love and be mine~" She might just really want to lose her virginity though, her boyfriend was a bit of an idiot and didn't understand her hints, She made sure to be quite as she felt herself getting taken into a house, she felt giddy, so what if she'd messed up a bit on what she'd wanted to write it was in pen he had to know it was from her for him! Though she felt kinda silly for not putting his name on it.

She had no way to know she had wrote the wrong address, that the plural would make two people believe it was for them, or that her on and off BF was secretly gay and just using her to appear not gay, and that was the real reason he wouldn't have sex with her...But those who got her gift, would greatly enjoy it.....

There was silence for a long moment as you were waiting for something to happen... then, there were... two pairs of sharp, girly squeals of joy. What was more important however as you heard the lid being pulled off the box was... well, a very distinct smell. VERY musky, one that you vaguely recognized but had never smelled it so up close or concentrated in a room before...

Then, you felt a cock going into your mouth... and a second going into your cunt!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://i.imgur.com/BLmSBdD.jpg
Kuragari

Re: Gift for the Futa Twins [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:40 pm

I Blinked behind the Blindfold at the Squeals, what? Only the Gasped in shock as the first cock pushed eagerly into my throat, I was gagging and choking not only from how large it was, but the smell and the taste of the Smegma on it, It didn't help that whoever's cock this was, Was Pushing so deep that it filled my throat and their stinky balls smothered my face and nose. Then the Second one Pushed into my Cunt so suddenly I was knocked even more loopy, It Punched strait to my Womb without a Care for my Hymen, I Shuddered as I felt some of my blood leak out, I could distinctly feel eyes focusing on it and I might have heard the word virgin, or did I say that, it was hard to focus.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm

For a moment, the two, because it has to be two, stopped for a moment. Then they started thrusting, albeit trying to be a bit slower and gentler. You can feel however their desires, mirroring each other's dicks as they twitched in sync.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:32 pm

I Blushed and felt myself, relax oddly, feeling comforted at their slower and gentler pace, I still didn't know what was going on and why their were two mounting me, but my Tensed pain slowly relaxed into a low hum of pleasure as the two mirrored cocks sent me into a daze, they were perfectly matched and the smell....My Brain was shorting out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:37 pm

You could hear them talking... it was hard with all you'd done to yourself... but you could almost swear you caught the names and.. n~no... t~that couldn't be... w~why were you at... i~it couldn't be the two futa twins could it?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I decided I'd leave naming them up to you, since I figured you might have good names for them in this case, but I can name them if you want
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 pm

I Shuddered my throat and pussy tightening up briefly around the cocks, fear, confusion, arousal and pleasure as I heard them talk Katie and Lynda Belle, or "Katelyn Belle" as they often said, Weirdos and among other reasons people disliked them, Pagans, they often said they were one soul in two bodies, they freely claimed to be witches and worshipped old gods, they were futa, they stunk, I never had much contact with them, Not for any want of avoiding them on my part it was simply because well that's how school was, I blushed.

The most contact I had was one Time One of them took a dodgeball to the face and I took her to the nurse, they returned the favor once when I almost passed out from a Migraine, I was so Embarrassed cause I kept nuzzling them and talking about their scent since it blocked out what was giving me the migraine and sure I always gave them a Smile and Wave, but, But what did I do to deserve the...Adoration and love I could feel practically Pulsating from them to me?!

I Couldn't Remember but from just what I could feel, From what I could feel, From how they actually cared about giving me pleasure, From some of the Words I could hear "Soulmate?" I couldn't help but relax and let out a moan, I, Even with Dick I never felt this loved, this adored, this, this devotion they so easily directed at me I had no Idea what to do with what I was feeling both from them and myself besides Clumsily trying to make them feel good as I got more into the sex, tightening and sucking and licking and squeezing them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Katie and Lynda both moaned and groaned as they found themselves losing some of their control as your holes tightened around them, their sounds showing they were obviously enjoying themselves. A shiver goes down your spine as one of them, not sure which, massages your head and then caresses your cheek before taking a better grip to thrust a bit. And as such thoughts and feelings raced through you, they seemed to both lose more control and yet gain more focus- for while their movements began to become wild and faster, they seemed to be hitting all the right spots to send you higher and higher into ecstasy... and they seemed more intent on making you feel good as you could feel them trying to hold back their climaxes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:07 pm

I Blushed and on instinct when she reached to hold my head I had nuzzled her hand, and her cock or balls a bit too, blushing as I Moved and had her hands wrap around my neck, showing her trust that was driven by pure instinct.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:14 pm

She squeezed around your throat a bit, that seeming to be too much for both of them as they worked in perfect harmony, rutting away at you wildly as your airflow was perfectly manipulated to bring you the most pleasure, pain, and overall euphoria until you came, hard, just before they began to fill you with their seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 pm

I Choked and Gurgled on the Cum Swallowing as much of it as I could but it was so thick, their was so much that my virgin mouth and throat couldn't handle it, the searing hot sludge like mass filled my body and bubbled out of my nose and mouth as I screamed in pleasure, I felt like my Womb and Mind were burning and being drowned in cum, and Love, It was to much my first orgasm was so intense that I just passed out as a second one started right after.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Time passed strangely after that, and at times you wondered if that was a dream, but when you began to wake up, it was in a big squishy water bed with two sets of breasts squished agaisnt your head and two huge cocks pressed against you, the room smelling strongly of their scent.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:34 pm

I Shuddered and Groaned, it felt like my entire body was coated in some kind of sludge or slime,all three of my holes ached but my pussy was the worst I looked down and Blushed my pussy was gaping, filled and covered with cum both sludge like and dried, my pussy lips were bruised and puffy, I looked at the twins and tried to move only to realize they were laying on my arms, I tried to feel around only to just grope their asses, and hear a Camera Click and a Flash to go off, Blinding me a bit, Looking up as the girls Stirred I could only watch as their Futa parents happily uploading the picture they just took onto facebook, I tried to talk but all that did was make the cum in my mouth bubble a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 pm

The parents grinned and giggled, rushing out before their girls finished rousing... though they seemed perfectly happy with the current situation as they both cuddled and lewdly snuggled you, one catching your lips with hers while the other softly stroked your bruised pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:44 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed, letting out a gasped into the kiss as my pussy was stroked, when the kiss broke I was stunned and licked my lips, tasting her saliva and cum, I just said the first thing that came to mind "Your parents were taking pics when I woke up." it was kinda stupid, but well, My brain was slow okay?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:55 pm

That made them both blush a bit, but Katie smiled as she said "That's okay, as long as we're in pics with you..."

"Everything is okay~" Lynda finished as she took a turn to kiss you while her sister took over the pussy stroking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:58 pm

I Blushed and returned the kiss "You both taste nice." I told them my brain still stalling out a bit "I think I heard something about Virgin and Soulmate?" I asked "I, Um, Had a hard time hearing what you were saying over my own heartbeat and the both of your's." I admitted with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:15 pm

"Mmhm... you were being serious about being a virgin, and expressing yourself so strongly in that letter..."

"We just knew that as we saw the blood trickling, the proof you were offering something so precious to us..."

"Being our Soul Mate was the only logical conclusion!" They said the last in unison as they now both took turns kissing and licking your cheeks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:20 pm

I Blushed "Yeah Well, I hadn't even orgasmed before." I admitted ducking my head embarrassed but pleased by the affection, I was so unused to it with dick, That I didn't know what to do, honestly, I was a bit starved for Physical Affection thank's to Dick Constantly denying it, and my own parents were at home about three times a year, the rest they were travelling and giving seminars and all that stuff, so being given this affection really pleased me, "So, Um, This Mean you Like me? Did you like me before or only after I gave my virginity?" I asked not sure where to look or touch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:43 am

"We liked you before, at first just because you were nice to us, and well you are pretty~" Katie said, with Lynda continuing "But then you helped us that one time, and you were all nuzzling against us and we just found it so cute and it gave us a spark of something, but we were never sure if it was real or not... we have seen your a bit cuddly with some of your friends at school~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:47 am

I Blushed "I was actually trying to get more of your scent, my head hurt so much and you just smelled good and it calmed the pain." I admitted blushing a Fair bit "I never Said anything cause it seemed kinda weird to just say "Hey I like the Way you smell can I smell it more?" or something like that, For some reason your scent just makes me wanna relax and laze around." I giggled a bit self conscious about what I admitted.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games