Welcome to 20XXX[Aiwa]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Welcome to 20XXX[Aiwa]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:47 am

Each step towards your benefactor's presumed position was nerve wracking to say the least, a confluence of emotion stirred in your veins until you were mere feet away from the looming chair. From where you stood it looked like leather, the genuine article too, but before you can admire the craftsmanship you hear a hiss come from beneath you. The ground slides away to reveal a silvered medical pod. The room's temperature seems to drop along with the pod's arrival helping you stave off a bit of the arousal but then the pod begins to open.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Underneath the opaque silver covering you begin to see what lay within the pod. Something you've honestly never see up close. The Yamamoto group was well known for it's work on prosthesis and other cybernetic enhancement for both everyday use and military but this seems to be something else. Of course if this was what you thought it was.. its also highly illegal, cyborgs have been deemed illegal by many world governments and even extraterritorial corps agree that a limit must be imposed on how much power a singular person my have. You give the body an entire once over and notice distinctly that this cyborg also happened to be.. anatomically correct. strange choice for sure.. but with the lust coursing through your veins you find your hand reaching out to the cool black and silver cock before you...

Then a synthesized voice cuts you off. It sounded like a man's voice though hidden behind a layer of electronic fuzz. "Do you like what you see Miss Cheats?" You see the metallic body rise to a sitting position, numerous cords hanging off from it's back no doubt keeping it alive. "I hope you're here to consider my offer. I am.. or was Iida Kujikawa." It's dull grey face shines a thin blue light at you seemingly piercing your very being.
Lorielle

Postby Aiwa » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:12 am

Cheats was awestruck -- even an ordinary person would have been impressed by the cyborg's sleek construction, but as someone who often found herself working with technology, she found herself admiring the figure beyond the pull of the drug and the pink seeping into the edges of her vision. Dark eyes took in the curves of the hard surfaces, the weave of cables emerging from his back, the anatomically correct, and completely bare, cybernetic cock that she had apparently been reaching toward without knowing.

"I... oh... Of course. I do -- am. I am here to consider your offer, yes." She retracted her hand guiltily, trying to pull it into one of her coat pockets as casually as possible. Perhaps if she kept them pocketed she wouldn't loose track of them like that again. The piercing blue gaze makes her feel exposed, examined. A part of her wondered if he was equipped with infrared, and could see the blazing heat coming from between her thighs...

...but that reminded her. It's not as if she showed up horny through a fought of her own. They -- HE -- had her drugged. He knew exactly what state she'd arrive in. This was his design. She frowned, heavy brows drawing downward as she looked back up toward the cyborg.

"It's not terribly sportsmanlike to have me at such a disadvantage for negotiations," she droned, trying to piece back together her cool facade.
Aiwa

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 21, 2019 3:52 pm

"It was necessary to ensure that you understand your... role in this relationship." You hear a hiss come from the table your benefactor was laying on, a vial of some white substance was in it. "This should sate you for a week, but this will be only dose you'll receive for free, each after you.. have to earn." There was a bit of a smug inflection to his voice as he spoke.

"Now onto business. A key component from my.. body has been stolen from my team, the core to this new body. Without it I cannot leave the building. I need you to create a forgery of it then steal the real one from my competitors. While the Yamamoto Group controls the Greater San Francisco Area there are factions within the group. Miss Totoyomi heads the Group's weapons division, supplying our forces and managing arms deals around the world. I dont know what she plans on doing with my core but she must not be allowed to hold onto it, she'll gain too much influence within the group if she does." After his rather lengthy monologue Iida swivels his head towards you the cacophony of wires wriggling at even the slightest movement. "Any questions Miss cheats? If not you'll find the Totoyomi Building on the other side of the bay in Old Oakland, for now take this." He hands you a golden key card. "This will give you access to the R&D wing, my team will discuss with you the details of my core"
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games