Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 am

She moaned softly, the sound itself making you happily "Can you take more?" She asked softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:47 am

I gave her a slight shrug, but felt an urge to go ahead and try. After I need to please my husband, and so with that I slowly proceed to try and take more of her down into my throat. My gag reflex was still there, but not quite as pronounced as it had been the previous day and so allowed me to nearly get all of her into my mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:49 am

She Moaned and mewled and humped your throat with an eager loving smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:05 am

Seeing that smile helped melt more of the doubt that kept trying to bubble into my mind, but something told me I did a little bit more to be able to finally squash it except my place as the cute girly wife of my lovely husband. For now though I was happy to keep bobbing along her length, eager to please and serve my darling husband.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:30 am

Soon She gasped out a warning as she got ready to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:25 am

At that, I pull back just to the tip and began to home as my tongue flicked over the slit of her shaft, my eyes looking up to her excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:29 am

It only took a couple licks before she was firing her seed onto you and into your mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:14 am

I moaned and squirmed as rope after rope of thick cream fired off into my mouth. My whole body shivered as I felt an almost high like sensation wash over me just from drinking in her seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:10 am

She giggled and hummed petting you softly "Good Girl~" She purred happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:23 am

I shivered at that, finding it echoing in my head... I... was I a good girl? I... Y~Yes... yes I was a good girl...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:25 am

She leaned down and gave you a loving kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:47 am

I melted into the kiss, moaning and wondering what else was in store for me, Mandy's cute, girly wife... yes, I was her sexy, cute, girly wife hehe~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 am

She Happily pulled you into her lap, her cock, sliding easily into your ass-pussy, but she seemed content in cuddling you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 pm

I gasped and moaned at this, and ground against her a bit... but in her arms I felt just as content and snuggled into her embrace...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:10 pm

She giggled and nuzzled you "Mine~" she sang.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:14 pm

I blush but leaned into her as I nodded my head in agreement to her words. "Yours~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm ready to wrap this one up unless you have some more ideas of interesting ways this can go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Soon Your Days were filled with lot's of Love and Attention from your new husband, it felt more and more natural to be with her, sometimes she even let you be the one to fuck her, telling you it was okay because all the Island Girls had cocks, Yes your's was small and clit-like but it didn't mean she loved you any less, you became the perfect house wife, as you had children and took over the shop from your husband's mother, you couldn't help but feel pride when your two lovely daughters brought in their wives they were courting one with another island girl and one with a confused non-islander, like you used to be, you felt true love and happiness looking at your family.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games