Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:58 am

She pet you and nodded happily helping you fix your clothes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:03 am

"T~That was... d~different, n~Not what I was expecting in an Arcade... d~do we game more or head to movie?" I asked as I got up, feeling a little unsteady.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:06 am

She giggled and Bought you a Rather Cute Bear, it was blue and pink and smelled rather good with the tickets before leading you towards the movie.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:10 am

I wasn't really fond of plushies, but I went with it since it did smell nice as I stuck close to and leaned on her a bit, feeling a bit funnier then earlier but having too much fun being near Mandy to care.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 am

She giggled and happily took you to the movies, ordering an "Huge Island Blend" Smoothy for you to share as well as some snacks, the Smoothie was actually biggen than any you saw before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:29 am

I squeaked a bit at the size of the smoothie, helping her hold it as I asked "W~Will we really be able to drink this whole thing between ourselves!?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:32 am

She giggled "They're Great, Honestly If I didn't order this I might not get any, Vacationers seem to guzzle them by the galleon or something."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 am

"That that seems a bit crazy to me I don't get how any vacationer could drink a whole one of these in one setting." I said as I looked at the enormous smoothie before me. Still I supposed between the two of us we could probably manage to guzzle most of it down…

Once we found our seats and got comfortable, I leaned against Mandy and smiled as I took a few sips from the smoothie, while I let my eyes continue to roam over her taking in every inch of her body that I could.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:59 am

She Hummed at you as she Straightened her clothing it seemed a bit rumbled from the day, She sat down next to you and sipped as the show started playing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:03 am

I try to keep my focus on the movie with the sexy beautiful Mandy right next to me it was nearly impossible, at least at first. Every few minutes I would find my eyes drawn more towards the screen and what was playing on it, as if something was drawing my attention and snatching onto my minds eye.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:05 am

She giggled and motioned for you to try the smoothie with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:28 am

I gave a simple nod eyes now glued to the screen as I took another longer drag on this movie not paying much attention to the taste as my mind once again felt a strange tingling or buzzing in it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:33 am

You don't remember much until the end, only the lyrics to "Sweet Transvestite", an odd empty feeling, and a want to please Mandy filled your head as she led you to the beach.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:50 am

I swayed a little bit, mumbling some of the lyrics to the song as I found myself looking towards mending a slightly different manner. I wasn't entirely sure why but I couldn't think of anything to explain why my head felt so... Empty. I simply allowed Mandy to go ahead and drag me on towards the beach that she had told me about before, feeling so very strange and almost as if I needed direction from someone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 am

At the beach you found a few other girls with foreign guys, it seemed it was a party for this, beer and snacks were being handed out and Mandy was grinning at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:07 am

I just nodded slightly taking one of the cups of beer and smiling at Mandy as I followed along beside her. I wasn't exactly sure what to do, and so kept looking towards Mandy as if hoping she would give me some direction or even suggestions to go with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:14 am

She seemed to be getting excited drinking and bringing you around to talk with other people, introducing them as the party stretched on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 am

I tried my best to be sociable, and friendly towards those men he was introducing me to. But the combination of the beer and whatever had been making me feel lightheaded and fuzzy along with that weird, odd, empty headed feeling was starting to make me sway this way and that. Soon enough, I asked Mandy "H-hey, I'm stirring feel little weird Mandy is there a place I can sit down and maybe rest a little bit?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:26 am

She Giggled "Sure I know a Spot~" She sang leading you a bit into the tropical plant life, into a little bay like area.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:41 pm

Stumbling around a bit, I followed on after her one hand held to my head as I let out a groan of confusion. My whole body felt funny in my head was so fuzzy and tingly… Just what was happening to me?
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games