Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 pm

She giggled and laid you down on the soft fine sand gently and pulled your clothes off with a grin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:48 am

I blushed as she started stripping me, unable to resist or even if I'd wanted to at this point. I had felt so tingly, and very fuzzy that it was hard to tell up from down, left from right… My shaft was straining my jeans and then my underwear as she stripped them down and soon enough I was left bare to the open air. I gazed at her hungrily, yet there was something off about what was going... on something was wrong.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 am

She giggled and took off some kind of strap from under her dress, and a massive erection tented it suddenly, she lifted her dress and moaned grabbing your hips and pushing her cock into your ass with an eager, almost feral look.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:10 am

My eyes widened, and yet for some reason the site of the massive hard on that Mandy was sporting didn't seem to horrify me, or even discussed me. I wasn't quite sure but I think I was, aroused by the sight of it. At any rate I was in no condition to resist her efforts and a moment later I gasped as she pushed her hard rod into my virgin depths. My fingers clawed at the sand beneath me and I managed to gasp out, "W-What?! W-why do you have a cock?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 am

She Moaned as she slowly pushed the head in with a Lewd gasp she grinned "Cause I'm your husband and owner silly girl~" She purred "Why else would I be taking your Ass-Pussy' virginity~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 am

I screamed and moaned as she began to push further into my ass, my head spinning from this new sensation as I tried to work out her words. "N-No, I can't be your husband, and, and I'm not a girl! And I don't have an ass-pussy..." Even as I said that the her word seemed to echo in my head…
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 am

She giggled "You're right, you're not my husband, you are my sexy slutty wife-bitch, and you're a Sissy Boi, That's just a girl and of course you don't have an ass-pussy yet~ I have to train it up~" she purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:14 am

I squirmed and shook my head no at that, no I wasn't a sexy wife bitch, I wasn't a sissy boy, and I certainly wasn't a girl. Even as I thought these things, her words bounced about in my head, the tingly and fuzzy feelings helping to make them slowly take root. I want to struggle and resist, and yet something was trying to goad me into submitting, letting her do just what she said.

It didn't help that the pain from her intrusion into my ass was subsiding, and replaced with a new strange feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:15 am

She Slowly pushed deeper her pre lubing up your hole so much it felt like a hot fountain of lube filling you as she moaned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:29 am

Fingers clawing at the sand some more, I slowly started to pant and whimper as the occasional soft moan escaped my lips. This was during the make me feel very funny all over from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, I wasn't what sure what to make of it. Still with how weak and lightheaded I felt, there wasn't much I could do but lay back and take this. Yet even so, I couldn't help but admit that this strange feeling I was getting was making the tingliness grow in my head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:30 am

She hummed "That's good my sexy wife~ just let it happen~" She purred her cock still going in, deeper and deeper much bigger than your own.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:47 am

"N~Not a wife... d~don't... d~don't want it like this... s~supposed to be fucking you..." I moaned out, then my eyes shot open and I gasped, back arching as I felt her pressing into something inside of me, my vision getting a little sparkly as I tried to process what was happening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:52 am

She laughed "You're just my slut-wife, after all~ I'm much bigger than your cute clitty~" She Teased still pushing in, the pressure just getting more intense.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:16 am

I tried to say no to that again, but not only was the feeling of her length inside of me proving that wrong, I could easily look at my own rod. Average it may be, but compared to hers... it... it really was almost like a clitt- n~no, I, I needed to fight, I needed to... I~I needed to cum! Something was building up as she kept that pressure up, the sensations across my body building up higher and higher.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:23 am

Finally She Bottomed out, before pulling back, and pushing forward, soon building up a steady pace to fuck your ass at, slowly increasing more and more until she was hate fucking you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 am

At some point during her rut, I came hard. It was unlike anything I'd felt before, and left my vision going a brilliant white. I could feel my own seed firing off onto my chest, leaving a hot sticky mess all over my front. Even then though she kept going and I could do nothing but sit there and take it, all the while my words of resistance and cries of discontent became slowly silenced by the mounting pleasure she was forcing upon me.

I'm not sure how long it took but probably after the third time I'd came just from my ass being pounded by Mandy, I finally blacked out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:35 am

You Woke up tied to a bed, cum leaking from your ass and Mandy eating something while Watching you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 am

I let out a long, drawn out grown as I came to, not even picking up on the fact that I was tied to the four corners of the bed first. As soon as I did though, I began to freak out and struggle a bit. Especially as I felt the slow, steady use of Mandy's dick-cream leaking out from my bottom.

"W-What have you done to me?! What is the meaning of this?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:57 am

She Giggled "Mom~! My Wife's Awake!" She Called happily her mom soon walked in with a grin Her own cock hanging free as she got between your legs and happily pushed into your ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:26 am

That wasn't at all what I was expecting it was enough to take me off guard that I wasn't able to resist any, not that I could. My ass took her cock in with much more ease than it had Mandy's the previous evening, almost instantly hitting that same spot as before and sending several pleasurable jolts through my body. Still, I managed to scream out, "Please, please stop this, this isn't what I want, I'm not-"

I, I really wasn't, was I? Had felt really funny again, which made it hard to put my thoughts together into something coherent.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games