Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tropical Madness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:54 pm

She hummed "Oh, Just a Warning, The Arcade has some Adult games too, Like, Dick Measuring Machines, how many strokes can you last, stuff like that." She explained with a giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:06 pm

I went bright red at that, blushing and shaking my head no at that... I was a guy, I was into cute girls like Mandy and her Mama... so far they were the prettiest girls I'd seen on this island, which was kind of crazy cause there were plenty of pretty girls here, but these two just seemed to stand out more...

Finishing my food, I said "Ready when you are Mandy." That strange feeling of lightheadedness was still there, but it didn't seem to be doing anything else so... why worry?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:09 pm

She Giggled and wrapped an arm around you, leading you out with a smile, you couldn't help but notice she was sweating a bit and her white shirt was clinging to the top of her breasts.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:15 pm

I blushed at that and found myself paying her breasts a bit more attention, even as I tried to remind myself just staring and gazing and drooling at the sight of breasts, even clothed, tended to be frowned upon. Regardless of how big, bouncy, and perky they were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 pm

She hugged your arm again and now that you were paying attention you felt it...No bra.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:25 pm

I squeaked at that, my eyes zeroing in on that fact as I went beet red, my cock twitching in my pants as urges to grab and play with them floated through my head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:35 pm

She happily pulled you into the arcade,the entire back section seemed dedicated to sexual games.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:42 pm

I tried to ignore the sex games in the back, at least unless Mandy brought me over to them... not that it might have mattered. Most of my attention was on the sexy exotic island girl that was Mandy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:45 pm

She giggled and pushed you towards one that would give you tickets based on how many, fast and deep your strokes were into it with your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:56 pm

I squeaked at this, checking to see if it legitmately was basically a fuck machine based arcade device for guys. If that was indeed the case, I would, if Mandy seemed insistent, blush a bit before pulling out my cock... it was about average size, but not much bigger, and something I'd sometimes been rather self conscious about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:00 pm

She watched with interest as you put it in, the Machine Tightening up and words popping up "Impressive Size for a Foreigner!" She giggled a bit at that, looking highly interested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:16 pm

I blushed, not sure how to take that even as I gave a shy smile and started to thrust, trying to do my best even though I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:22 pm

She giggled "Just pretend it's me bent over in front of you!" She called teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:44 am

That was more than enough, and I let out a groan as I began to thrust away eagerly and needily at it... though with each passing second it just made me want to bend her over this and actually fuck her. Which she might have been able to figure out from the way I was looking at her now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:49 am

She giggled and clapped happily looking at your score, If this party was anything like parties you'd heard of before maybe you'd get your chance, the ringing of the game felt odd, like it was inside your mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 am

I swayed a little bit as I felt myself getting closer, that ringing was making my head feel funny... it... it had to be because of that lightheadedness I already had. Y~Yeah... and maybe cumming would make me feel better.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:17 am

Having a Sexy Tanned and busty girl cheering you one didn't really help.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:34 am

I wasn't able to last much longer in this state. With a loud groan, I hilted into the thing and began firing off rope after rope of dick cream. As soon as I was done though I stumbled back a bit, feeling drained and just a bit tired now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:42 am

She giggled and clapped as the machine cleaned itself and happily spat out quite a few tickets.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am

"D~Did I do good?" I asked, the ringing echoing in my head as I woozily tried to sit back up.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games