Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sexy Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:22 pm

The orc laughed a bit at that, groping your ass as she said, "you're not the girl of the group, you're the Cock-sleeve of the group!" Her dark elf companion however let out a sensual purr as she said, "ignore her she's a bit of a brute."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:28 pm

I Snorted back "Cock-Sleeves don't fuck back, they just limply lay there." I retorted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:42 pm

The orc woman seem to get tired of the conversation, and a moment later you felt her shaft spearing up into your ass, the tip pressing firmly against her prostate and sending a rush of pleasure through you as her companion rolled her eyes and give your cheek a pleasant caress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:46 pm

I Got a Naughty Idea and decided to just not help her get off at all to prove my point.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:01 pm

The dark elf got onto her knees and hands however, and leaned down, claiming your lips with her own as her friend just rutted away at you. As much as you had that naughty idea, every thrust she made that smacked into your prostate's of the neural jolt of ecstasy rushing through your body. Your hips were starting to want to move to get more pleasure it was gonna take some effort to resist that desire.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll a D 20 to see if you resist the pleasure
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games