Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:03 pm

She yipped and started thrusting a bit again, her knot still swollen and spreading you nicely, giving you pleasure you never knew as a man.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:07 pm

I Moaned and shivered as she worked the cum inside me into a frothing mess at her eagerness to get off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:23 pm

After some effort, she popped out of you, but promptly pushed you down and ground her cummy and femnectar coated cock against your face, the scents messing with your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:27 pm

I Shuddered and began to lap at it and clean it before teasingly sucking on the tip.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:43 pm

She moaned and thrusted a bit at this, but seemed more interested in you doing the work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:46 pm

I Blushed and Giggled, Licking her Cum Slit and Sucking any hidden cum out of it before going to swallow her cock, kissing her knot with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:59 am

She let out a heavy husky moan at this, her hips jerking slightly and pushing some of the knot into your mouth. Her eyes close and she let out a little bit of a one as she tried to push more in but found herself unable to get the knot past her teeth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:03 am

I Tried to pull back to bob up and down her shaft but found myself pinned as she kept pressing and pressing, it felt like my jaw was going to break before she finally slammed balls deep, knotting my mouth and getting me stuck, Next thing I knew she had turned around and was leading me around on her cock, my face buried in her ass, I had to crawl after her unable to see where she was leading me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:28 am

She didn't seem to really be leading you anywhere, instead doing laps around the shower giggling a little madly as she occasionally turned to glance and watch you trailing behind her. She now had a bit of a crazed almost possessive look in her eyes, and you found yourself wondering if you would soon be dragged off to her own dorm room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:32 am

I Squeaked around her cock, lapping at it as best I could but as she led me around I could only lightly suck on her knot as I tried to keep up, I didn't know what to do besides submissively follow her around, turned on and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:49 am

Still giggling she eventually drag you out of the showers and into the hallway walking up and down the dorm hall almost as if in a parade. If you doors opened and some of the other dorm residents peeked out, blushing as they saw you in such a state. More than a few guys, girls, and futa getting aroused as they watched the scene play out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:52 am

I yelped as I felt us leaved and sucked harder, wanting her to cum, hoping it'd make her knot go down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:07 am

Her knot didn't seem to have any intention of going down, at least not yet. In fact after a moment, the door to your dorm room opened and your girlfriend Ana gasped as she saw you being dragged around like this almost as if you were a trophy.

"Sam, what's going on here?!" This didn't seem to bother your canine friend, who seemed completely out of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:13 am

I Blushed and Tried to say something but it was hard , I couldn't see her through the globes of Dog girl ass my face was buried in, I tried to motion that my face was knotted to Ana.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:22 am

It took some while gesticulating, but after the third pass down the hall with some people now starting to actively masturbate to the scene, Ana seem to get the gist of that and came over to try and help. Mainly by tackling the doggerel and making you pop off the deck with a lewd, loud pop.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

I Gasped and Coughed as Dog Girl jizz covered my face, blushing I stood, Grabbed Ana, and Hurried back to our room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:43 pm

You managed to make it back to your room with your girlfriend but not before getting splattered with a bit more feminine nectar and thick white seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 pm

I Blushed and hugged Ana to me, coated in cum and it dripped still from my cunt "Are you okay?" I asked her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:47 am

"I-I, I don't know." She says as she holds you tight to her chest, her arms wrapped tightly around you as she moved towards the bed. "I know that were both stuck like this and that you're going to need to do some, well do it with other people, but still…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 am

I Blushed "I, Didn't Mean for her to drag me out and about, she kinda just knotted my mouth and did that." I admitted with a blush as I followed her, I Blushed "It's just, I, have a hard time turning down naughty things, Like, even now I want you to lick my cunt and ass free of cum." I told her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games