Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:00 am

Heading on in, you do find someone washing up, completely nude and her cock sheathe and balls on full display. Her cock isn't out yet, but your sure you can fix that~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:04 am

I eagerly pulled my clothes off and walked up behind her pressing my tits into her back "Hey Sexy~" I purred eagerly "Wanna tie the knot~?" I purred into her ear, fully horny now, my pussy was soak "I'll even let you knot fuck and cum inside my pussy~ but we need to do it here~" I teased her tail grinning.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:14 am

She blushed and yelped, looking a bit shy but also immensely turned on as her cock practically sprung to fall hardness in less then three seconds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:18 am

I Giggled and gently Prodded her ass with my finger as I turned her around and kissed her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:26 am

She yielded to the kiss, though her ass was virgin tight... what mattered more to you was her hot, twitching fuckpole now grinding against your stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:29 am

I Moaned and giggled pulling away and bracing against the wall wagging my ass at her teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:47 am

It took a moment, as she seemed to still be flustered, but she quickly grasped your hips and plunged her rod into your dripping and drooling honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:51 am

I Moaned and smiled eagerly rocking back and forth riding her pole with wild abandon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:56 am

It was slow going at first, but with your own obvious eagerness she started thrusting just as wildly, moaning in your ear as she panted and yipped in growing arousal and desire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:59 am

I Giggled and Moaned "O~Oh Yeah Breed this Bitch~ Stop holding back I want every drop of cum~" I begged tightening eagerly around her my tits swinging as I eagerly tried to get her to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:09 am

At that, you suddenly found yourself pressed firmly into the tiles lining the showers, the girl nipping and tugging just a bit at your ear as her knot stuffed into you and she began to fuck you like a beast possessed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:11 am

I Came hard loving the brutal treatment as my nipples rubbed against the Tiles.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Tugging a bit at your ears as she slapped your ass, you could feel her knot starting to grow a bit more... she was going to cum, and your new cravings could sense she hadn't stroked off in a while. She was going to give you a ton.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:46 pm

I Moaned as my Pussy eagerly clamped around her knot "Cum~ Fill me~ Give me all the cum you have~" I begged lost in pleasure "Get me pregnant and make my girlfriend raise your Bastard~" I begged almost completely delirious.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:03 pm

THe girl blushed even brighter at that... you could almost swear her knot swelled further before she began making hard, shallow, fast thrusts as ropes of cum started firing off into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:06 pm

I Shuddered happily milking every drop of cum she had to give.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:22 pm

She spends the next five minutes cumming, dropping every single speck of cum she can into your needy and eager depths... you find that the cravings are finally subsiding, though you find yourself really liking the feeling of cum inside you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:31 pm

I Moaned and leaned up licking her cheek and kissing her "Hmm~? Are you done~? If not, feel free to keep fucking and cumming~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:45 pm

She panted and moaned, soon saying "F~Fuck... o~Once my knot shrinks down... y~your sucking me off... A~And I want you now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:48 pm

I Giggled "Hmm~? Want me now~? Do you wanna knot fuck me some more~?" I purred rolling my hips.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games