Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ensnared [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:13 am

THe bunny girl blinked a bit at that, but then grinned as she started to rut away at you, no concern shown for if her fast, hard thrusting was hurting you or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:15 am

It hurt but it hurt so good~ I could only moan as I craved her cum my mind feeling drunk with need for a big thick load to fill a hole~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:43 am

With such rapid fucking, she doesn't last long, not that it matters- when she cums, so do you, filling you with a great thick load of cum and sating some of the craving... for now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:48 am

I squealed and happily came milking her thick cock as cum and pussy juice leaked onto my face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:01 am

She pulled out after a few seconds, spraying the rest onto your face and chest as she chuckled and said "Didn't know we had such an eager cum slut living in this dorm~ What's your name~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:12 am

I Giggled "Name's Sam~" I purred sitting up to nuzzle her balls before sucking her cock, not even thinking about what I was doing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:14 am

She froze at that, staring even as her cock twitched and her balls started churning with the promise of more cum... your body wanting to taste even more of it as the smell of some on your face filled your head. "A~As in Sam, the guy who rooms here with his girlfriend!?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:20 am

I Hummed in delight lapping at her cum covered shaft "Yesh~" I moaned chewing on her cum "I Love her so much~ More cum?" I asked eagerly sucking her tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 am

She blushed at that, looking unsure how to respond even as her own cock and balls twitched. She glanced about, not seeing any sign of Ana, then nodded and pushed her cock against your lips and began to lightly thrust as she said "T~Then get to sucking y~ya damn dirty slut..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:45 am

I Hummed not understanding why she was acting the way she was but not caring I just wanted cum, that's all that mattered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:55 am

Your head was buzzing, your former male self dazed by these cravings and yet being entranced as you began to bob along her length, the sensations only managing to turn you on more...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:01 am

I hummed and soon lost myself in what was happening, My Mind Pleasantly numb as I drain her cock until her balls are empty and her dick is fully limp, why was I still craving cock, But I felt rather Tired humming I decided I'd have a quick nap.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:04 am

As your slipping off, you hear the door open and you hear your girlfriend squeaking as well as the other girl, but your too tired to care much. Eventually you pass out entirely, your dreams being lewd things with you sucking off cocks or getting fucked and filled by so many thick, hard dicks...

(1 more dose of cum to finish the day's cravings)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:08 am

I Groaned as I Slowly Came too my head hurt, it felt like I was hungover and craving more~ "Wha happn?" I slurred out trying to blink awake.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:19 am

Your girlfriend had your head in her lap, looking conflicted but glad you were awake. "T~The store said there was nothing they could do cept try to make a potion so I can cum more... b~but it might not be ready for a week or a month... a~and they told me yours if you don't get different cum each day... y~You'll start getting dumb and your cravings will get worse!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 am

I Blinked at her and shivered "Oh? Oh...Oh~, I, I Really couldn't resist, I, I'm sorry, I saw her cock and I loved it, I still loved you, even when she was fucking me or I sucked her I still loved you." I told her, earnestly trying to explain my love.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:33 am

She nods in understanding, even as she pouts and says "I~I can only give your craving relief once a week, but it's my fault your like this, I should be able to do more..." She hands you the note from the potion shop, which explains it better as saying that each day, the craving must be satisfied by cum from a different person. The same person can help the next day, but if you take in more cum from them that day it won't help any, and it can even encourage your cravings and require you to take in more cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:36 am

I Blushed "Um, So, Um, My, I, I still want more." I admitted Flushing "I, I want to dick hunt." I admit, feeling embarrassed "That's what I think of it as and I, I really want to do it still, I, I feel kinda sick at the thought of staying here until I do it." I told her blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:38 am

She whimpers a bit but nods, and after a moment she asks "D~Do you want me to help?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 am

I Blushed "Um, No, I, I feel Kinda embarrassed about needing to do it, do you mind me doing it alone? M~Maybe after I get more used to it?" I asked giving her a Kiss, "Then, um, We need to go get our IDs changed sense we're you know, "Intersex" and "Transgender" Now we kinda have to use those bathrooms and changing rooms." I said with a giggle, the school and in fact much of the had 3 rooms Male, Female, and "Transgender/Intersex"I got up and got dressed in kinda sexy "Workout" Clothes, "Maybe we can go shopping after, Wish me luck~" I sang as I found myself eagerly leaving all sorts of lewd Ideas filled my Mind Giggling I decided to head to the Transgender/Intersex showers, to see if someone was their, if I could get clean if not, maybe their was a glory hole or something~?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games