Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:24 pm

she keeps teasing, seeming to get more intense with every passing moment, as she kisses you again, her fingers never stopping they're assault
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:05 pm

Korin was starting to get noisy under the relentless assault from the nord's fingers, which makes the nord's decision to start kissing her again well-timed. Korin can only grope at the nord's chest while her other hand stabilizes herself on the wall, hips rolling in to the fingers below, seeking out the pleasure.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:41 pm

she pushes deeper her fingers sliding in further as another slides in to join them, her tongue keeping your mouth occupied as she keeps her dominant stance over you, moaning ever so lightly into your mouth as you play with her breasts
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 am

The extra finger forces Korin on to her toes as her body tries to deal with the pleasure, her grip on the nord's chest becoming a needy squeeze as all that built-up pleasure overtakes her. She whines desperately and cums hard, incredibly thankful that the nord is muffling her right now. Such a vigorous reaction was bound to attract attention otherwise.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm

she pulls back grinning at you " you liked that huh?" she asks with a grin, she removes her wait from you, and then in a single movement, turned you both around so she was now between you and the wall, " now it's my turn" she tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:18 am

(( Gotta admit, I've been slow because I haven't done a lot of 'straightforward' lesbian RP in the past, lmao. One of the parties always has equipment of some kind :P ))
Korin couldn't respond with more than a shaky whine at first, and once the two of them swapped positions, she sunk to her knees. From there, though, she was ready to fulfill the nord's request. She puts her hands on the nord's thighs and moves in, teasing at her lips with her pointed tongue while looking up along her body. "Here's some of that beautiful Skyrim scenery..."
She winks up at the nord, then closes her eyes and pushes her tongue in, looking to explore deep.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:52 pm

((XD, Honestly it doesn't happen much in games I'm in either, which seems like more of a reason to do it))
she chuckles at your comment initially, but was soon stopped by a soft moan, as your tongue enters her. One of her hands finds it's way to the back of your head gently urging you to continue, while the other, braces her against the wall
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 am

(( Was out of town helping my parents with their garden lmao, I really wanted to reply the whole time but I was either bone-tired or driving. ))
Having a hand on her head inspires a level of confidence in Korin, her hands rubbing and squeezing at the nord's thighs while she gets comfortable being between them. Despite her tongue being plenty long, she settles for a tonguefuck that doesn't go as deep as it can in order to press it harder in to her inner walls, almost feeling around for sensitive spots while she's at it. Those handlebar horns make her look like she's in her element!
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 pm

the nord moans softly, little more than barely audible gasps initially, but as you explore her with your tongue, you soon start to find areas that clearly made her reactions stronger,
((no worries I've been pretty busy myself))
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 am

Korin is pleased with her work on the nord so far, and her tail is swaying to show it. Now that she's finding the nord's sensitive spots she's putting most of the pressure of her tongue there, letting the resulting movement be what's pleasuring the rest of her pussy. She opens her eyes again, but mostly so she can see her expression while she's looking up at her.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:39 pm

the nords moans started to get louder as she got more into it, her breath becoming harsher, and her back curving towards you lightly as her body starts to react to the pleasure
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:01 am

"Mmm..." Korin's hands move back to the nord's ass, rubbing and squeezing at it and trying to coax her hips out just a bit more so she can get her face in deeper. All she could hope for right now was that the noise of the tavern above would be able to drown her out... not that she'd be able to see anyone peeking in with the thighs in her face.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:57 pm

her moans only got louder as time went on, especially once you started playing with her ass. it didn't take much prompting to get her to spread her legs further for you, and she was loud enough now that not only would you be unable to see anyone coming but you probably wouldn't hear them either
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 am

Realising that worrying about eavesdroppers is starting to distract her from what's important, Korin decides to focus entirely on the nord for now and deal with the consequences later. She moves a hand back between the nord's legs to work at her clit instead, basically using the arm going for her ass to help support her, just in case.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:48 pm

it didn't take long for you to push her over the edge after that and you soon had her moaning at the top of her lungs as she came her legs almost giving way as she focuses solely on the pleasure. when she was done she looked down at you panting letting go of your head at last, " that was petty good~" she tells you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 am

Korin looks back up at the nord from where she is, smiling before she swallows and pulls out her tongue. She stays on her knees though, feeling it better to let the nord move when she's ready. "If you're staying in Riften tonight, I've already rented a room here! We could see about that chatting and feeling-up once I've finished helping out at the bar." She grins. "Having someone warm holding on to me will make all the cold travel worth it."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:22 am

she chuckles " I can hardly say no to that," she tells you with a smile, " and it is always good to share a bed, especially when it's cold out, and well we're in Skyrim, so it's always cold, and it's been quite a while since I last slept with an Argonian" she tells you as she stands up properly
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 am

Korin rises to her feet once they're disentangled though she's a bit shaky off the bat. She's got a big smile on her face, since it looks like she might have a way to get a lead on where she should head tomorrow! She passes the nord her clothes as she replies, "Perfect! Could I get your name before I get back to work? I can let Talen-jei know we're sharing the room for the night." She's started getting dressed before she was finished talking, she feels like she should hurry back.
Last edited by cliffracer on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:36 pm

(Wrong Argonian XD)
" I'm Ingria, " she tells you with a chuckle, " I'm sure the barkeeper won't mind me sharing your room, so I'll see you up there I suppose" she tells you not quite seeming ready to go back up to the tavern yet
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:36 am

(( Whoops! Fixed. ))
Korin gives Ingria a quick kiss on the cheek, and calls back to her as she starts heading back upstairs. "Hurry on up so you can see me strutting my stuff again!~" She shoots a grin as she goes back to the main floor, getting back to work like whatever she was up to downstairs was nothing but business... in a sense it was, but if she made it in to a 'thing', there'd probably be less drinks getting sold and more booty.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games