Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Mon May 13, 2019 9:39 pm

she chuckles " okay, but aren't you supposed to be working?" she asks with a smile as her hand retreats and comes up to her mouth where she discretely licks your fluids off, "though I'm sure your bosses won't mind too much" she adds with a smile
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 14, 2019 2:30 am

"I've been working my tail off, and I haven't let getting all these hands put on me slow me down!" She looks proud of herself, until "Oh, er, until now I mean. Still, I'd rather my legs give out when I'm over a bed instead of someone's lap! I might get carried off by someone unintended!" She passes a toothy grin as she says that, standing slowly so the leftover sensitivity doesn't ACTUALLY make her legs buckle.
Once she's on certain feet, she heads over to Talen-Jei.
"I think I've got to stop for the night, the travel exhaustion's finally caught up, and at this rate I'd be too tired to protest being taken home by one of the drunker patrons." Her tone is polite, and she doesn't totally see that as a bad thing, but she'd planned to share a bed with someone else. "Especially with how I've been letting them handle me..."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue May 14, 2019 3:02 am

he nods " okay, that's fine, you've done a good job, and things will slow down soon anyway. so good night," he tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 15, 2019 4:09 am

Korin gives an appreciative smile and a bow, then waves over to Ingria as she heads upstairs, if she's watching. She undresses down to her panties basically as soon as she's in the room, laying her clothes along the rafters so they have a chance to dry. She lays on her side on one half of the bed, that way when Ingria comes up, she'll both have a nice sight and plenty of room to come in behind to spoon with her.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 pm

it wasn't long before Ingria came up she sees you and smiles, closing the door behind her and starting to undress herself, putting on a bit of a show for you as she does, though unlike you she doesn't keep her panties on and lays down next to you naked, without having said a word, " so, sleep or more pleasure?" she asks you looking at you with a smile
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 am

Korin chuckles quietly. "I was planning on some rest, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop you from having fun. If I fell asleep in your arms, I'd be completely defenseless to whatever those eager hands felt like doing to me though..."
She scoots in closer to her, getting in nice and comfortable with her tits against her back. "That was flirting, but actually, that sounds like a lot of fun. It'd lead to some interesting dreams, and I can be quite the heavy sleeper."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri May 17, 2019 7:09 pm

she chuckles " well then you better hope you fall asleep before I do," she tells you with a chuckle as she nuzzles up to you gently
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 19, 2019 1:07 am

Korin doesn't respond, she was pretty much asleep right after Ingria got in comfortable with her. Her body took the chance for rest as soon as it saw it, and it's gonna take a miracle to wake her up before morning now.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon May 20, 2019 12:33 am

you had pleasant sexual dreams, as Ingria teased you as you slept,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 21, 2019 3:57 am

Korin stirs awake the next morning a little after sunrise, coming out of sweet dreams of being showered in attention with her own little harem. She doesn't bother moving too much, this early with a horny nord her priority is just checking how sensitive she's been left by her. It might influence decisions she makes later...
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 am

as Ingria had fallen asleep quite a long time ago your body had had some time to recover, though she still had a couple of fingers buried inside you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon May 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Korin smiles and supresses the urge to giggle, it was somehow cute to her that Ingria had fallen asleep in the middle of doing something like that to her. She reaches back and gives her butt a couple of gentle gropes, it'll be better to wake her up now instead of pry herself from the strong arms of a sleeping Nord.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue May 28, 2019 12:10 am

she grumbles and hugs you tighter, her fingers moving inside you a little, even though she didn't stir
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:14 am

(( lmao, sorry, my skyrim mod setup got fricked and it killed the mood to keep replying for a sec. ))

It's cute to Korin how Ingria is holding her close, but those fingers are starting to set the mood for the morning. She pats Ingria's butt a couple more times and wiggles her tail, she'd really not take measures TOO drastic to wake her up yet. She decides to coo an "Ingria..." to see how well that works.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 pm

she grumbles and holds you a little tighter before relenting and letting go " what?" she asks tiredly
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:51 pm

"Just trying to get up, but you were clutching me like I was about to be stolen away." Some sleepy, lighthearted teasing to start off the morning as Korin gets up. "Being held all night was nice. I had some, er... interesting dreams, too."
She gets dressed keeping her butt in full view for Ingria, not that she really realises it.

"I was going to get breakfast and set out for one of the nearby places of intrest, if you had any ideas for somewhere a treasure hunter would be interested in."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:39 pm

she sits up her body in full display as she stretches out, " hmmm.... well there are plenty of caves in the mountains, if you head north you'll eventually get to the ebony mines at shor's stone but the mines all you'll find following the road, and you have to get past the bandit camp at fort greenwall too... but to the south, you could go to forel host, lost of draugar I imagine but it's more likely to have treasure than anything else nearby I think
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:46 am

Korin hums as she thinks it over. It sounds like if she went north, she'd probably not be able to return to Riften due to the bandit camp that must be right along the road, if she's getting the right idea from what Ingria's said. If she went for that option, she feels as if it'd definately make her next destination Whiterun. As for the place to the south... it could be a solid place to warm up and might even get her the gold she'd want to be better prepared later, but draugr sound like they could be an issue if there's so many. But... the excitement of seeing a Nord tomb gets to her.

"Alright! I think I'll be checking out this 'Forelhost' place, and hopefully be able to get back to Riften without it being dark too long. I'm pretty good at sneaking, but I should ask in case- do daggers work on draugr, if they're similar to cyrodilic zombies?"
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:45 pm

" they're basically the same I think; though I don't have a lot of experience outside of skyrim really, but daggers should be fine, so long as you don't come across too many of them, and if you do you can always kill one and take it's sword or an axe" she suggests with a shrug, taking a few more minutes before finally getting up and starting to dress, " I should be around the rift for the next couple of days so if you find yourself struggling come back and I'll help you with it tomorrow" she offers
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:08 pm

"That doesn't sound too bad. Thank you for being knowledgeable and beautiful." She smiles and leans down to deliver a quick kiss before her top's all the way on. "I might have to camp out if I take too long, but hopefully I'll be back to share a bed with you again tonight, if you'll have me."

She retrieves her things and hefts her pack on to her shoulder, smiling confidently. She'll probably have to swap in to her armor once she's out of town, but it can wait!
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games