Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:26 pm

the tavern was about as busy as it had been and it didn't seem like anyone had noticed this time, Talen-Jei and Keerava seemed busy, dealing with the patrons so it was probably a good time for you to keep helping out
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:09 pm

"Whew..." Not having anyone on her case right away was a relief, it meant she could just get straight back to things with the only evidence being the scent of sex that'd be hard to catch over the alcohol and food. Though, she was also back to having her body all over the place, this time conscious of what she's doing and still rather sensitive from her fun with Ingria. The rest of this shift was sure to be interesting...
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 pm

the patrons seemed pretty good at being handsy and you soon found yourself being regularly groped and touched again, as you patrolled the tavern
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:20 pm

It had been a minute, but Korin forgot how nice it was to be the center of attention again. The extra sensitivity had her nipples being especially vulnerable, so she had to try and be tactical with the rest of her body to keep from getting too much pleasure there. She also needed to keep track of the time, she'd have to go to bed sometime... and avoid the drunkest folks that always come out when it gets late. She's getting the impression she might not be able to do much about a drunk nord really wanting her, especially if she's avoiding making scenes.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 pm

your efforts where mostly futile there where enough of them that when you avoided one you usually ended up getting groped by another. it didn't take long for them to have you all hot and bothered again, and time seemed to pass slowly, though it wasn't long till Ingria was back up in the bar and at her table again,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:42 am

This time, Korin was openly panting from arousal before she could get much done, but she was deadset on impressing the owners with her dedication. Still... it was getting hard to focus on orders with her mind wandering to ways she could scratch this itch again. She was grateful that Ingria was back, she was at least somewhat of an anchor now. Korin makes sure to stop at her table and give a complimentary show of cleavage.
"I'll be working until I'm exhausted I think, but when you're ready to head to our room I'll head with you anyways. I, er, could use an escape from the eager hands at some point."
Her heavy breaths and raised tail were enough evidence to how she's feeling...
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:29 am

she nods with a chuckle " well that's fine but I'm going to need some mead first, and I think it'd be a little too soon anyway" she tells you with a smile as she sits back, " but if you get me the mead I'll try to get you off quickly
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:23 pm

Korin's eyes go wide as she seemingly takes a moment to process the idea. "In... the middle of the tavern?" Her tail starts to rise again, probably leaving her wide open to someone behind her. She's getting a little bashful, but she's not the Skyrim native, Ingria is. If she thinks it's alright... "Well, it would help... Erm, go ahead and move a chair so I can sit next to you while facing away from the rest, alright? I'll go get you that mead."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:06 pm

she nods with a chuckle " Okay, see you in a minute then" she tells you with a grin as she starts to re-arrange things for you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:22 am

Korin's pretty quick to get this drink, she didn't want to seem too urgent about it, but she probably couldn't bear much more of the bar's attention towards her at this rate. She delivers it straight to Ingria's table and tries to act casual as she takes her seat, wanting to try and make it look like she's just talking to a friend now. "There we go, they'll be fine while we... chat."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:53 am

she chuckles " thank you" she says with a smile, pulling the chair she'd moved next to her out so you could sit next to her, and she could get you off discreetly
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Korin already has her pants unbuttoned by the time she sits, which should make enough room for Ingria's hand. "So, as long as we're 'chatting', can you tell me much about Skyrim's... usual dangers? Bandits, probably, and every region has its own undead problem, but... anything specific I should know about?"
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:49 pm

"Hmm... well let's see" she slips her hand into your pants discreetly as she talks." bandits are dangerous if your wondering alone obviously, and as you said many underground areas have duergar, some surface areas too, then you have trolls and Giants as well , and of course if rumours are to be believed dragons, vampires, and werewolves, though I've seen no proof of those myself" she explains as she starts to tease you starting at a strong pace
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:55 pm

(( Think you meant to type draugr instead of duergar :P ))

Korin leans in to Ingria as she talks, somewhat surrounding her arm in boob to hide what's going on a bit better. The teasing isn't making it too hard for her to listen, but she's got to measure her breathing carefully so she doesn't make noise. "I- I see. Certainly more dangerous than Cyrodil was... And that's without the possibility of the fairy-tale monsters you mentioned at the end. The worst thing that happened to me when I was passing through there was having to evade a perverted gang of thugs." She sighs a little remembering that, but it's a partially-disguised sigh of pleasure. Doesn't seem to be a BAD memory from how she sounds. "Almost caught me, too. Tore the dress right off of me, but that let me escape, so I got a few pairs of what I'm wearing now when I got to Cheydinhal."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 am

((yes, XD I checked the spelling but didn't actually check it was the right one though draugar, would actually be correct as it's a plural, whereas draugr is singular(in old Norse which is where the name comes from) I think to check my spelling I started with something like Dragur and ended up with Duergar XD))
she chuckles " sounds like you didn't mind it too much" she comments with a chuckle, as she pushes her fingers deeper into you " I've had some close calls with Bandits myself, and forswarn a few times as well when I've been in the reach too" she tells you as she keeps teasing seeming pretty relaxed herself
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:04 am

Korin's breathing gets shaky for a second as Ingria's fingers push in, but she's doing a pretty good job of keeping it cool, for now. "W-well, attention is nice, but being tied up in a bandit camp and..." She clears her throat a little, cutting herself off before she overshares about exactly what she thought would happen to her. Ingria feels her twitch at the ideas. "...It makes it hard to treasure hunt. Who are the Forsworn?"
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:19 pm

she chuckles " bandits aren't too much of a threat if you're semi-competent in combat," she tells you as she keeps teasing, using her fingers to tease sensitive parts of your pussy as she talks, " the Forsworn are more of an Issue but you won't see them outside of the reach, they're rebels, and most aren't too much worse than bandits, but the Briarhearts are a lot tougher, they're kind of hard to explain but you'll know one if you see them, they're not exactly human anymore. You might also encounter Hagravens with them too, they're kind of like a cross between an old woman and a bird, they're not easy to fight either, I'd probably avoid them if I were you. oh, and underground you might well come across bosmer machines or falmer, especially in the dwarven ruins,"
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:53 am

Korin nods at the explanation of the Forsworn, but she's angling her hips in to Ingria's fingers as her sensitive spots are sought out. She's trying not to make noise, but the excitement of this secret fingering is making it tough.
"A-ah, I see... The falmer are... another kind of elf, yes? From what you've said, they seem like trouble." Korin had actually heard of the dwemer machines before, so it wasn't too much of a suprise to learn there might be some hidden around in the caverns of Skyrim too.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sun May 05, 2019 2:25 am

(Sorry I haven't replied in a while I have a feeling I checked this while working on assignments or something like that the last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic. Had 3 deadlines on Thursday I've basically been asleep since still feeling kind of dead now)
"they're trouble but a few of them are easy enough to manage," she agrees with a nod, as her fingers move in and out of you, targetting every little sensitive spot she'd learnt from your previous encounter in the basement
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon May 13, 2019 3:19 am

"Alright, I-I'll..." Korin shivers. Ingria focusing on her weakpoints cut off her train of thought just like that, and she has to cover her mouth to keep from making noise after that. She starts leaning back again as she's getting closer, the whines she's making ending up just quiet enough that only the nord gets to enjoy them. She has a quiet, hip-shaking orgasm just moments later, the embarassment from someone getting her off in such a crowded space at least helping her keep sneaky about it. Panting gently, she says after a few moments "Th-thank you..." Quiet, happy sigh. Much-needed relief. "I... may have to go lay down, now. I think the... 'travel fatigue' is getting to me."
That, the spitroasting, and the two fingerbangs she's recieved, maybe.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games