Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:32 am

Korin takes a quick roll to get out of that mob with her daggers, not wanting to risk trying to fight while all of them have closed in like that. When she has some space, she's going to examine these things to try and get a better read on how they behave and how fast they are. If they're undead Nords they might have some combat knowledge, which might explain why she got grabbed, so she's paying attention to if they're focusing on parts of her or not. Essentially, she plays the defensive, but she'll strike out if one approaches and leaves an opening.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 am

they weren't exactly fast but they weren't slow either, the moved deliberately, at a steady pace, they're moving a little clumsy but with purpose, and when you were back to your feet they were already closing in again, they're movements showed that they might once have had a decent amount of combat ability but that had left them when they'd died, along with whatever it was that gave them conscience, when they attacked threre where often opening and it wasn't too hard to read what they'd do after a little while
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:54 am

A little faster and smarter than normal undead, but still fundamentally the same. Korin could deal with that, definately. She'd have to deal with these things again if she fled in deeper, and there was the ever-present danger of running in to more if she did that. Ideally she'd leave these things as a buffer to keep the bandits out, but she'd at least like to keep the problem she can use diplomacy on. She'll start baiting these draugr in to attacking and striking when they're vulnerable, looking to clear out this little mob safely.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:07 am

it didn't take long to take the first of them down, it didn't seem like they could actually take much damage, which meant that the others would probably go down pretty quickly as well
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:32 am

Korin's feeling pretty good about this now! She's more or less got the hang of it for these ones, so she stays focused so she can clear out the rest. She just has to hope this fighting doesn't attract attention... All this movement with the cum sloshing around is a good reminder of what'll happen if they come down for her.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 am

soon enough they were all down, and you were free to move on but there would definitely be more later, they're equipment seemed pretty interesting, more complex in design then most modern nord steel
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:48 am

The weapons these draugr were very interesting to look at now that she had the chance. She didn't see any daggers among the lot, but she wasn't afraid of keeping one of those swords for now for the utility of having a longer weapon. She keeps it in hand and does one last sweep for valuables, then starts heading deeper... keeping vigilant for corpses that look like they might get up this time.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:45 pm

there where plenty of places to look, but it was hard to tell whether any of the other corpses where draugr or not, without knowing that looking too hard could mean trouble. But on the ones you killed you found a few coins, and one of them had an old health potion in a pouch on it's belt
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Pocketting a few gold coins was nice, but that healing potion would likely come in handy later. Luckily it's still useful when it's old, but she knew that if they were given a chance to ferment, they develop side-effects that are usually reported as being 'entertaining' and nothing more specific than that. She supposes she might find out later. Satisfied with her check over she keeps heading deeper, figuring she should be listening rather than looking for draugr.
cliffracer

Previous

Return to Private Games