Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:58 pm

he seemed nervous, scared even as he ventured near you, he seemed a little distracted but he was also alert, it seemed he was worried about what he might encounter
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:24 pm

It's starting to seem like this guy might scream if something jumps out at him, he's far too jumpy to be able to cover his mouth that fast. If she wanted to keep him quiet and keep the potential draugr ahead where they are, she'd have to let him discover her. So... she slowly pokes her butt out of her hiding space and makes a few more scratching sounds, keeping aware of how he reacts.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:43 pm

he looks around and spots your ass clearly confused by it, and after a few moments he hesitantly pokes it
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Korin fakes suprise in an overdramatic gasp, making her tail stand straight up. "Oh no, I've been spotted!" she says to herself, trying to be overheard. "Maybe he'll go away if I stay like this..."
After saying that, her tail starts to sway side to side in its stood-up position, like a cute and clueless adventurer...
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 pm

he chuckles to himself, and gives your ass a slap, before starting to remove it
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:01 am

Yelping at the spank, Korin doesn't completely resist getting manipulated by the bandit, just putting up a token struggle by using her claws to try and stay in her hidey hole. Anything she can do to get this guy to underestimate her...
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:21 am

your resistance kept you safe in your hole, but lead to him inevitably pulling your armor off instead
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 am

Korin's glad she's staying in her hiding place for now, but the bandit's just gotten her leather armor out of the way of her ass instead, which was... what she wanted in a sense, but still quite inconvenient when her ass is sticking out at-level with his crotch. Her tail's still swaying, signalling an odd eagerness while she says "Oh, this was a bad idea... At least you're alone..."
She regrets saying that immediately. Giving bandits ideas is never a good idea.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:38 am

he chuckles to himself, and nothing happens for a moment, then you feel, something warm pushing against your pussy until finally, the bandit slides his cock in all the way in a single thrust
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:51 am

The bandit can feel her shiver at that initial touch and she's moaning the entire thrust in. Her hiding place is obscuring the face of pleasure she's making right now, but she can't help say "Nnnh, you brute.~"
She's got a bandit fucking her, but she's not been captured! Hopefully she can keep it that way.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 am

he starts thrusting hard and fast, his cock sliding in and out as he thrusts into you " hmmm... nice tight adventurer pussy I am luck"
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:25 am

Having her ass sticking out like this meant Korin wasn't rocking with it as if she were on a bed or on her feet, so when the bandit thrusts in she feels it good. The bandit gets to watch her spacious ass bounce on every impact, too, she's an all-around ideal ass to stumble across. She can't respond to him with more than a whine as her pussy twitches eagerly around him.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:28 am

he keeps going, thrusting harder, as he gets more into it, each thrust hitting deep inside you, he grunts and groans, his breath short and feast from the exertion
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:00 am

Korin is stuck able to do nothing but enjoy how this bandit is using her with her senses heightened by the darkness she's hiding her face in. The bandit might be tiring himself out, but until he finishes, she's got to wait to see how she can capitalize... She does get quickly fucked clear past her limit, and she has to muffle a noisy moan with her forearm to keep it from being very noisy.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:11 am

the nords member soon starts to quiver as he nears his limit, and finally he gives one last thrust, as you start to feel his cum flowing into you
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:51 am

Korin shivers in her post-orgasmic weakness as she recieves this injection of cum, being half in-character when she whimpers quietly because of it.
"Y-you're not going to leave me in here, right...? I don't think I can take all of you..."
A little bluff, she can get out when she wants, but she's gotta see what he'll do with her.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm

" I could pull you out, if you behave that is," he tells you, loud enough that he could be sure you'd definitely hear him " if not then I'll just leave you here for the Draugr," he warns after a moment he starts pulling on your ass trying to get you free from your hiding place
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:34 am

Korin vocally protests when she's told to behave, but doesn't impede his efforts as she gets pulled out by her hips. She uses her legs to stabilize herself, and leans backwards up against him once she's all the way out.
"You're much better than a draugr... but I bet you're about to take me back to the rest." She grins back at him. "I think I'll take my chances with the draugr, so you better enjoy me while you have me."
She wiggles her butt in to his crotch, chuckling seductively.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:59 pm

"who says you have a choice? I'll take you back to the rest if I want to" he tells you as he pushes back into you again
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Korin gasps noisily, half-suprised that he actually had the energy to take her up on her offer. She should've guessed with how hardy the people here seem to be, but she has to figure out a plan now. And she thinks she has a good one. Once he starts fucking her again, she'll get noisier to try and get the attention of the draugr, or at least spook him using the idea of the draugr finding them. It's not a flawless plan, she doesn't have the energy to fight back if he's able to shut her up, and she's not sure she'd be too opposed to the idea of indulging those fantasies she's dreamed of...
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games