Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:21 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Vos-Korin, but prefers "Korin" as a shortening.
Race: Argonian
Appearance: Korin's a tall, curvy argonian with blue-gray scales and horns that curve back behind her head like handlebars. She's more bottomheavy than she is topheavy with more of a figure eight shape overall, but historically she usually dresses up in more modifiable light armors so she has something that avoids lengthy fitting. When in town she likes to keep her armor off, preferring some nice tight clothes that have good range of movement in case she needs to run or stretch... usually meaning something sleeveless and cleavage-showing up top.
Bio: Vos-Korin hatched in Black Marsh but didn't stay long, as her and her egg-siblings ended up leaving with their caretakers as tensions mounted between them and a rival tribe. This led Korin to seeing many interesting locations while passing by and hearing all sorts of adventuring tales from the humans she overheard. She quickly ended up fostering a desire to explore and hunt for treasure, the thrill and rewards both being just as enticing. She's no good with a bow due to her body shape, but she's pretty good with a dagger, viewing them as both a weapon and invaluable tool for exploring. She has some magic talent, but is largely untrained and doesn't know any real spells yet.
As a person, she's excitable and easy to entice with knowledge or treasure. She's a little gullible due to that, and generally finds no issue with trading her body for them if she's even 50% sure it'll help her. That said, she's pretty weak to being flirted at by other women, and tends to turn in to a pushover if they're pretty or strong.
Kinks: Dickgirls/futanari, public use (esp. 'stuck in wall'), public/hidden sex, gangbangs, anthro, feral, nonstandard genetalia, large penetrations, excessive amounts of cum/minor cumflation, oviposition and egglaying, tentacles, breast expansion, bondage, deepthroating/facefucking
Turn-offs: Bathroomplay of any kind, guro, vore (besides 'tentacle pit' style, which is barely vore)

Skyrim was a long way from Black Marsh, short of High Rock, it was about as far as you could get from your peoples home; though of course you'd not spent much time in Black Marsh yourself. If you had you'd probably notice how Skyrim was in many ways it's opposite, black marsh is a humid marshland, Skyrim a mix of frozen tundra, and harsh mountains, with any water in the air quickly forming into Ice on it's inhabitants. Black Marsh was mostly Argonians, with few members of other races scattered around, Skyrim was mostly Nords, with so far as they where concerned far too many people of other races around, especially if those people where Aldmeri, imperial, or associated with either faction. Of course probably the biggest difference as an Argonian, is that you where far more welcome in Black marsh, though that was probably true for every other race aside for the Nords themselves.
your entry into Skyrim had placed you near Riften, the large lakeside city in the south-eastern corner of the city, you where near enough by now that you could see the city, but the nearest gate was boarded up, but the path continued around a little bit, and you could see a pair of guards, so the next nearest gate wasn't too far away, especially as you could see the waters of the lake just beyond and a hint of the stilted building backing immediately onto the water, and - as you'd soon discover was the case pretty much anywhere in this part of Tamriel- a distant backdrop of mountains.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

oh so I found a good map of Tamriel, or rather a relatively complete one so I'll probably be working of this and the Arena maps, for the Areas not in the (recent) main games: https://i.imgur.com/BdJl0Ca.jpg
sogekik

Re: Elder Scrolls: Argonian Explorer [Cliffracer]

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Skyrim wasn't exactly Korin's first pick as far as tourism went, but she had a hunch that she might have luck with her 'career' here. A traditional people like Skyrim's nords ought to have a lot of interesting things to seek out, and especially some treasures they might not notice missing. Riften, meanwhile, was serving as the perfect rest stop for her from the journey through the mountain passes surrounding the province. Who knows, maybe there'd be some leads here too?
She rounds the city the dry way, approaching the main gates with a smile. Hopefully the guards here aren't as distrusting of strangers and non-nords as she's heard.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

one of the guards raises his hand to stop you " halt, what brings you here Argonian? you best not be looking for a quick mark, or to get high with the rest of the low lives. " the guard tells you, " if you want to get into Riften you will have to pay the entry tax," he concludes, both he and the other guard standing watch had moved forward to block your path, and though the other hadn't spoke it seemed he shared the generally racist sentiments of the first, both seemed rather rough, and it seemed like they'd be more than happy to have a fight, if it'd come to that.

((I decided I need to reinstall skyrim just to find racist terms for Argonians XD, I know there are some but for the life of me I can't remember what they are. and yeah decided to go with the crooked Guards thing mostly because it sums up Riften so well ))
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 pm

"Oh! No-no-no, I'm just here to rest, I..." She gets talked over, so she listens as she gets the terms of admission explained to her. "Entry tax? Er..." She really DIDN'T know how Skyrim worked! Giving the guards the benefit of a doubt, "What am I paying, then? I should still have some leftover from my travel..."
She pats down her belt pouches for the one she keeps her gold in, taking her attention off the guards so she can double-check how much she actually had on her after her travelling.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 pm

"rest huh?" he asks suspiciously " hmmm.... 100 gold ought to cover it," he tells you after a moment " if you can't pay then you can't come in," he tells you sounding a little bored.
you had exactly 45 gold on your person, which put you quite a bit short of the 100 he'd just specified, " of course if you can't pay perhaps you could entertain us for a bit, " the guard suggests looking your body over with a hint of a grin " if you do I might even feed you" he tells you. the other guard didn't interject, so you where left with the options of either leaving and finding a way to sneak in or making some gold, bribing the guards, or attempting to persuade them to let you in
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:27 pm

Korin frowns internally. That extra 55 gold she's missing would be hard to make up quickly, and she really needs a warm bed... She didn't know these guards well enough to know how sharp their watch is either, so the only quick option is...
"Entertainment you will have! Just, er, tell me what you'd like me to do."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:30 pm

the guard chuckles, " okay then, lets start by getting that armour off of you, lets see what your hiding" he tells you, it seemed he could believe his luck " after all we should probably make sure your not hiding anything" he jokes.
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:00 pm

"Of course!" Korin gets a big smile on her face, seeming to think she's getting on the good side of the guards by being so cooperative. She drops her bags to the side and has her belt off when she remembers- entertainment. Getting a coy look, she takes the rest of her things slowly, making an enticing show of it where she can. "You may want to do a pat down, just in case."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:23 pm

the guards look on as you strip, and once you where finished they both moved in for a feel, one of them grabs your breasts and plays with the groping roughly, as he 'searches you, the other moves round to the side of you and you find a hand reaching for your crotch and your ass, the cold links in the guards chain mail occasionally brushes against you, giving you a sudden cold brush.
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:35 pm

Korin was expecting to get groped for what she said, and she isn't disappointed. The guard's immediate roughness gets a gasp out of her and she has to lean in to his eager hands as the other explores her ass. The fact that she's enjoying this is written all over her face, but she plays calm by saying "You nords seem like a thorough bunch..."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:50 pm

he guard chuckles " got to be careful, letting Argonians into our keep after all" he comments with a grin, " and quite rightly, these might just be illegal," the one groping your breasts comments, " this too," the other adds, both with a sense of mock seriousness, " we'd better keep checking to make sure then" one of them jokes, as as they each play a little rough, the one teasing your ass slips a couple of fingers into your pussy as he continues.

(so a couple of intresting but Irrelevant notes:
1. I forgot that redguard existed,
2. Argonians hatch from eggs and are cold blooded, therefore probably do not have nipples (in this context I'll leave it up to you), especially as they don't produce milk, feeding off the hist tree after being born, though given that they are creatures in a fantasy game.... well in fantasy and sci-fi logic and nipples rarely have any relation to each other
Addendum: the lusty argonian maids name, is only given in imperial, and is " lifts-her-tail"
)
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:01 pm

(( I prefer the explanation that states the Hist makes Argonians as compatible with the races of Men as it can in order to let them have more chances to breed. Having nipples is a pretty logical conclusion if that's the case. ))

Huffing quietly from all the attention, Korin's already dripping wet by the time the guard behind her pushes in a couple fingers. The best she can do now is try to keep standing on trembling legs as she endures their inspection. "Hnnh... I-If this is the usual inspection in Skyrim... I might visit more!"
She's totally leaning in to the guard in front of her by this point, practically whining in to his ear while it gets harder to support herself.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:45 am

the guards chuckle, and the one beside slows to a stop before moving behind you and starting to struggle with his armour, while the one in front stays still to support you at the moment, but it seemed like he was having the same Idea as his friend, and would probably do the same. after a few moments you feel the warm tip of his cock pressing against your exposed pussy, you seemed to be at a good angel for it too, as you where now leaning on his buddy.
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 am

Korin glances over her shoulder when the guard pulls his fingers out, but doesn't have to be confused for long when she sees he's messing with his armor. She could've guessed that this is where all of this would lead, but somehow it's still exciting. All she can do in her position is keep her tail up and out of the way, and perhaps help the other guard with one of her idle hands.
"I'm guessing this part's for getting rid of the... idle thoughts of insubordination." She looks up at the guard she's leaning on, grinning a little at her half-joke. "I might be a wily one. You'll want to show me who's boss."
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:17 am

he chuckles " that so huh?" the guard in front asks " well then maybe that won't be enough" he tells you, as he gets his own cock free, and as he manages it the one behind decides to give you a spank. once the other guards cock was out he stepped back, gently pulling your head down towards it as he does. it was pretty clear what he wanted
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:25 am

"We'll just have to see if you've been thorough, won't we?" she flirts as her head's being lowered. She knows exactly what she's being told to do, and as she opens her mouth to let her tongue work its way down his shaft, she's using what hip movements she can take to rub the other guard's tip against her slit. Being spitroasted in front of Riften was certainly an interesting welcome to Skyrim...
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:39 am

the guard behind groans as you rub his tip, and then thrusts in roughly as soon as you'd' started on his buddy, "oh don't worry we'll search every inch of you" the one in front tells you as he starts to thrust into your mouth too. each of them was slightly out of time with the other so they're motions ended up combining and counteracting each other as they each move to they're own rythm
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:52 am

Korin gasps out when her pussy is suddenly invaded, which means she's wide open for the other cock to get shoved in to her mouth. Them being out of sync sees her ass bouncing against the one behind her and causing an enticing jiggle, while the forward thrusts mean the other shaft is rubbing in to all of her tongue and making it to her throat as well. All she finds herself able to do is brace herself on the guard in front of her and dutifully suck, completely content with the fact that this inspection has just made her a good few holes for the guards.
cliffracer

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:01 am

the each keep going, speeding up a little after a few moments, each begging to grunt and groan thanks to the exertion of thrusting into you. the one behinds kept spanking you periodically, and the one in front ended up, holding you by the horns to steady himself as he keeps thrusting,
sogekik

Postby cliffracer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:34 am

The guards speeding up gets more cute noise out of Korin, the spanking and back-and-forth thrusting just exciting her more and more. Then her horns were getting used properly as handlebars, which suprisingly makes her tonguework pick up now that she is less in control of her head movements. She's starting to get close thanks to all the previous teasing the guards put her through, her inner walls gradually tightening up around the nordic meat as it prepares to milk it dry.
cliffracer

Next

Return to Private Games