Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:11 pm

She was Completely splayed out and was snoring softly on that couch, you found a book of legends of some kind on a pedestal.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:00 am

Giggling, I tried tucking her in again on the couch before moving over to look at the book, curious to what legends would exist here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:16 am

Openning you found many from hearthswarming eve, to Discord, to the Mare in the Moon, this book seemed to be telling you where to find the legend books of each of these legends in the library.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:29 am

Humming at this, I decided to grab a book for each. I did enjoy reading after all, and it wasn't like there was much else to do since I wasn't sure if Twilight would want me wandering around town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 am

You Look at the book and realize there's hundreds of legends in it, you'd end up taking more than an entire bookcases worth of book if you tried that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:45 am

I sigh a bit at that, deciding on just the top five most important ones. That'd be a start at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:50 am

Partway through your second book twilight started to stir awake.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 am

I was quite enjoying learning about these legends, having started with the one on the Mare on the Moon and now reading about Discord. When I saw Twilight stirring, I smiled and said "Heya~ Feeling better?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:56 am

She looked at you and huffed "Rather rude to knock me out, were my questions that bothersome?" she asked deadpan, you might have seen a brief smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:12 am

I almost thought she was being serious, so for a moment I looked confused, but then I smirked and said "Not at all, but I was glad to find a spot that really got you going. You had quite the lewd expression on your face~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:24 am

She hummed "I'm sure it's just your imagination...Hmm, Do you want to meet Rarity the other one who found you with me?" She asked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:45 am

I closed the book and smiled. "I'd like that, and to meet any of your other herd mates if that's alright. I already met Spike, so you don't need to introduce me to them."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games