Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:41 am

She giggled "So is the Bleating Cultural?" She asked amused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:46 am

I shook my head, blushing a bit more as I said "M~Monster I may be, but I'm still a Goat Monster... it's just something that happens sometimes when I get excited or feel anything rather strongly."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:49 am

She giggled "Ponies Bleat too, though it's a why of showing fear, normally followed by passing out." She explained.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:52 am

"Aren't ponies supposed to whinny?" I ask, thinking of the horses back on Earth that I'd seen as I cozied up into her breasts. They made great pillows.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:01 am

She Giggled "Hmm~ We Do that too, It's normally For Surprise though." She then used magic to let you see a memory of her's she was talking to a Yellow coated Pony who got scared, jumped up, bleated with fear and passed out, all while wearing sexy underwear, and the thing that scared her just the wind blowing some leaves into her room.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:06 am

I gave a nod in understanding, then blushed and felt my cock twitch inside Twilight as she showed me that image, the first thing that came out of my mouth being "You'd look as cute as she does if you were wearing those."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:10 am

Twilight Laughed a bit "Oh no one can look as cute as Fluttershy." she said easily with a smile "But thank you."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:21 am

"I think you could." I mumble softly into her breasts as I find myself feeling very comfy and relaxed. After a few minutes of just snuggling with her, I asked "What else would you like to know. I can try to answer as much as I can."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:24 am

She Grinned and asked about damn near everything as far as you could tell, she seemed interested in whatever that heart was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:37 am

I tried to tell her as much as I could, the history of the Monsters as I knew it, about the children of Dreemurr, even the basis for my name. At the bit about the upside down, silver white heart, I said, "That was my SOUL. All monster magic comes from it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:40 am

She Blinked at that "I licked your soul?" She asked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:44 am

I blushed and nodded my head. "We call it the Calling, and for monsters and humans it would summon forth the SOUL. For you, I saw it glow but it didn't come out."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:46 am

She hummed at that wondering what that meant.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:51 am

Getting an idea, I shifted down so that my chest was level with her cutie mark. I theb closed my eyes and performed the Calling, my soul once again slipping out and calling out to hers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:57 am

She looked down as her cutie mark happily lit up and pulsed, looking at it in thought you actually figured it out a bit, you couldn't "Call" her soul because it was always out, always on display on her thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:01 am

I smiled at that, telling her such as I let my own SOUL return to where it belonged. I also told her how some said that it represented ones source of unyielding love.

"Ponies must be very different from humans of old and monsters." I said after making the discovery.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:05 am

She Blinked "Oh Why's that, Can you explain?" Her Quill was going crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 am

"Well, that sort of means your always wearing your soul in the open. It'd make it very easy for anyone or anything that wanted to hurt your soul strike a blow against it." I frowned a bit and added "Though if your made up of more physical matter rather than magic I suppose that wouldn't be as big of a worry."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:59 pm

She Hummed "You're kind are made of magic?" she asked in interest about that fact.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm

I nodded my head. "I think some Monster did a study, and determined monsters are ususally 90% magic, and 10% physical matter. It's why when we... well, die, we become dust."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games