Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:16 pm

She Hummed "I told you I enjoy sex please continue I need to record everything." She replied with her own smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 pm

I blushed and nodded at that, diving my tongue back into her folds and petals as I worked to push her pleasure higher, my hands moving closer so I could start stroking her lower lips and teasing her clit too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:25 pm

her hands came down and ran through your hair gently as she hummed in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:26 pm

This made me shudder and let out a pleasured bleat, especially as her fingers brush near my horns. It serves to encourage me to go deeper, pushing some of my muzzle into her folds as my tongue darted this way and that, seeking out her sweet spot to really get her going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:28 pm

You Felt her Fingers gently begin to explore your horns as more and more juices leaked from her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:30 pm

My cock began to dribble pre at this point onto the floor, joining her juices as she explored my horns. I let out a few more pleasured bleats at this, the sounds no doubt echoing into her cunt and adding to her pleasure as I tried to nuzzle into her hand a bit... just... just gotta get her to cum once like this... then I could breed her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm

It seemed to take forever she seemed able to just balance herself on the edge and hold it steady keeping herself from cumming through sheer mental prowess.

((I Rolled until she got 10 or under she rolled 5 11s, 1 12 and finally a ten))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:38 pm

I felt like I was going to go crazy waiting, but it was worth it as I heard her cumming, for as soon as that happened I pressed myself agaisnt her, claiming her lips and plunging my shaft into her drooling depths as I moaned with need and held her like she was the most important thing in the entire universe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 pm

She Seemed surprised by your needy mounting but let it happen with a blush as she recovered from her orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:47 pm

I kept the kiss going until we both needed air, then said "I~I... I~i was holding back... wanted to make you cum first... t~then we could do this." I blushed and looked away, feeling strangely embarrassed at that even as I began to thrust, trying to aim for her g-spot once again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 pm

She giggled and pet you with a smile "It's fine, Keep on going~" She moaned out softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:53 pm

Nodding and smiling at her petting, I took turns kissing her lips, playing with her breasts and ass, and even nuzzling into her neck as I thrust and rocked my hips. Again, I tried to work to make sure we'd cum together, but with how well she did before I doubted I'd manage it with how eager my cock was and how ready to burst my balls were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:55 pm

She giggled and Hummed "Am I allowed to move or is that rude?" She asked you with a smile of interest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:01 pm

"Y~You can move... g~go right ahead in fact... l~Let me know if I'm doing something you don't like." I add as I nod my head, panting and feeling like I was starting to get close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm

Instantly she began rolling and swirling her hips with a smile, obviously highly experienced in pleasuring cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:17 pm

She was good, perhaps too good. I couldn't hold off any longer, and with a loud, lewd bleat I hilted into her, grabbing her rear and kneading her tightly as I began firing rope after rope of seed into her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 pm

She hummed and wrapped her legs around you with a smile as she cast a spell on herself "Fertility Increasing spell." She explained with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:15 am

That made me blush even more as I kept going for just a bit longer, shooting a fair bit more cum into her thanks to being backed up... I wasn't the sort who jerked off frequently. As the stream of cum slowed, I leaned into her, giving her soft little pecks and nuzzles every so often as I caressed her beautiful body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:27 am

She hugged and held you as her quill finished writing, She hummed her scent and humming filled you, even the vibrations from her humming felt good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:33 am

Hearing her humming and breathing in her scent, I became rather relaxed and content, perfectly fine just snuggling with her as I let out a satisfied bleat.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games