Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:23 pm

They hummed "Really? Here All Dragons are Herms, Most Call me a He Since I have a Bigger set of cocks than normal and a Naturally Looser Pussy." He explained.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:29 pm

I nodded in understanding at that, managing to meet their eyes for a moment as I admitted "P~People here really are so much more open about sex than from where I was from... a~and that scent, is it from you? I~it's almost intoxicating..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:33 pm

He Laughed "A Bit yeah, it's natural dragon magic that let's others know we can breed with anything." he said hiding his cock and slit again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:38 pm

I shook my head a bit, glad that heady scent was fading a bit but still imagining myself servicing all three at once. "N~Need any help? And uh, you wouldn't have anything I could snack on would you? That sex really worked up an appetite."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:43 pm

He Laughed "What do you eat cause I'll need to know unless you wanna try eating gems."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:47 pm

"Monsters can eat most food anyone else does... and technically we can make our own food using magic, but well since Monsterkind left the Underground we've taken a liking for food that's made up of matter than magic. So I guess the answer is... how about Twilight's favorite?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:51 pm

He Hummed "Well Snack would be I guess a Good Sandwich." He Said pulling out stuff to make a vegan sandwich for you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:57 pm

I nodded appreciatively at that, then flopped into a chair as I said "Today was not at all what I expected it would be. Just went out for a walk, fall down some strange hole, and wake up in a library with a Unicorn pony that gets off from learning things."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:59 pm

He Snorted "Yeah That's her all right, then again I don't think she thought she'd meet a new species today either." He gave you the sandwich with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 am

I nod, taking the sandwich with a nod and saying "That goes for two of us..." I then dug into the sandwich, eager to settle my growling stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:49 am

He snorted "Anyways my Name's Spike."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:48 am

"Kayin. My full name is Kayin Sparkle Twilight Dreemurr, but I just tell most folks to go by Kayin or Kayin Dreemurr if they need to be formal." I say, again wondering about how part of my name was similar to Twilight's but shrugging it off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:50 am

He Blinked "What in Tartarous?" He asked baffled by your oddly close name.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:14 am

I shrugged, blushing a bit "I got the two in the middle from my parents. One was a cat monster named Glimmer, and my father was a goat monster named Shadowlark Twilight."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:19 am

He Hummed in Thought "Twilight's Mom's family always names their first daughter twilight Something."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 am

I nodded at that, unsure yet if there was a connection. I finished my sandwich, then asked "So uh, should we try to wake her up, or would you be up for giving me a tour of Ponyville?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:27 am

He Snorted "I have a Cake cooking can't really leave and you overloaded her magic, she'll be out for a while."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:39 am

Giving him an understanding nod, I said "Guess I'll go hang out in the library... probably should do some reading anyways to figure out more about the place I seem to be stuck in... thank you for the sandwich by the way."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:59 pm

He Nodded easily and Waved to you "Put everything back where you got it, if you forget leave it on the table in the middle down there." he said easily, it seems ponies and people in general were trusting here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Nodding, I headed downstairs, stopping to check in on Twilight first before heading down and seeing if I could read the books... and if so, I'd try for some books that'd tell me a bit about where I was and the things inhabiting it.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games