Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:56 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Sparkle Twilight Dreemurr (Ususally goes by Kayin Dreemurr)
Appearance: https://d.facdn.net/art/rainbowsparkle9 ... oatsfw.png
https://d.facdn.net/art/rainbowsparkle9 ... atnsfw.png
Bio: See the full Bio here
On a trek out into the wilderness outside the city he called home, he stumbled down a crevice, only to feel a great surge of magic and light before darkness took him and he lost consciousness.

When you Wake up it was to a Rather...Well curvy Horse Monster Poking you? She seemed Confused and you could feel she was rather magically powerful easily boss monster tier in strength. She also didn't seem like she'd finished growing yet. "What are you?" She Mumbled to herself....Did she never see a Dreemurr before or something? "Oh You're awake, Can you understand me?" She asked eagerly pulling out notebooks looking entirely to happy.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Lewding the Ponies(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:10 pm

I groaned a bit, the light that was in my face blinding me for a moment before I adjusted. Just how long had I been in that darkness? As my vision cleared a bit, I saw the figure of a pony monster before me... I blinked a bit as my brain registered that she'd asked what I was... what Monsters didn't know about the Children of Dreemurr these days?

"Y~Yeah... I can understand you... uhm... w~where am I? And uh... who are you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:15 pm

She Happily began Writing "Oh my Tree Home, I found you when I went with Rarity to learn her Gem Finding spell, I'm Twilight Sparkle nice to meet you now..." She starts a rapid barrage of questions from "What do you eat" To "What do your kinda find attractive in male and female" To "How Big is normal breast and cock size" it seemed to start scientific but just get lewder and lewder.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm

I blinked, not registering some of the rest of the questions fully, even if I found the lewder ones making my own dick twitch. Instead, my mind was focused on her name... "I-I uh... t-too many questions too fast?" I finally offered after a moment, shaking my head and adding "Y~You haven't even asked my name you know..." Though I'm not sure how you'll react to it given how similar it is... maybe she's somehow related to my mom and dad?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:29 pm

She Blinked "You have a name?" She seemed both confused and ecstatic "Of Course you do Duh Twilight Sorry but I discovered a new species I want to write it all down!" She bounced eagerly, which did interesting things to her breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:46 pm

"New species? But we're both monsters...?" I asked, then shook my head as it ached a bit "Uhm, there's probably some confusion going on here... anyways, I'm Kayin. Kayin Sparkle Twilight Dreemurr. Where exactly is this tree home of yours Miss Twilight?" I tried hard NOT to watch the jiggle of her breasts, but no doubt failed spectacularly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 pm

She Blinked "Monster? No Monsters are like Hydras or bugbears or other stuff, I'm a Pony, A Unicorn and why is your name so close to mine?" She asked, She looked to be in a bit of a research Fugue or trying to enter one but your refusal to talk was blocking her "We're in Ponyville in Equestra."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:00 pm

"Uhm... I'm not in Kansas anymore am I... or Earth..." I mumbled as I rubbed the back of my head, wondering how best to perhaps try and explain, even as her own words made my head spin. She was clearly a pony monster... she certainly wasn't human... but yet she described those things as being monsters, as if they were separate. After a moment, I decided to try something, closing my eyes and concentrating as I called my soul out. Unless I was somewhere really weird... it should call hers out as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:08 pm

Well, You Tried, but something Seemed to Firmly be keeping her soul inside, She Seemed rater baffled at the floating heart and was writing down stuff quickly in confusion her hand grabbing your soul.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:18 pm

I frowned in my own obvious confusion, but I gasped as she touched my soul, feeling a surge of both arousal and a flash of memories as my entire life seemed to briefly speed through my vision. When she let go I stumbled back a bit, landing on my rear with a loud bleat as groaned.

"W~Well, t~that answers that... k-kay, m-maybe your not a pony monster..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:25 pm

She Seemed to be holding onto it and looking at it, she let it go after licking it, she seemed annoyed her test was taken from her "I told you I'm not a Monster! Do I look like I'm insane?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:30 pm

The licking made me shiver, my cock going from sort of limp to fully hard in an instant. As for her annoyance, my own eyes flashed red in agitation as I said "Hey! I didn't say you were, but if you didn't hear, I said I'm a monster, do I seem insane to you?!" I then tried to take a few calming breaths, shaking a bit as I said "I don't think I'm from around here... where I'm from, everyone is a monster, and almost all of them are nice and can talk like you and I are doing right now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:35 pm

She Blinked "That's just illogical Monster Is a term to describe unnatural things Synonyms include Freak, Horror, Eyesore, Mutant, Evil, ETC. Why would a people call themselves "Evil" as a Whole? it simply makes no logical sense. Do your people have a different language or something and monster just sounds like your word for people?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

I blinked at that, then after a moment shrugged a bit as I said "I don't know. I think the ancient humans called us such and the name just stuck? That was a long time ago though... really long. Anyways, there's no humans left it's still what we call ourselves... but none of us are evil. At least, none I've met, nothing like what the humans could be." I shivered just a bit as I recalled some of their own history books I'd read.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

She Wrote that down humming "So how does courtship and breeding work are all monsters goats like you?" she asked, she seemed to think that was true. And was confused why they'd call goat people monsters.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm

"I~I uh... I~I've only dated once... a~and it didn't go that well..." I answered as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly, her questions helping oddly to calm me down. "A~And uh, no, not really, though there are alot of Monsters like me..." I tell her about some of the ones I know, lizard folk, merpeople, skeletons and bunny folk and many of the others I'd seen and heard of...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:55 pm

She was nodding and humming "So Can monsters interbreed, Ponies can with other ponies, is it the same with monsters?" She asked you interested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 pm

"D~Do all of your questions involve sex?" I asked after a moment, blushing brightly and still trying to ignore how beautiful and sexy she was, especially with that cute eager face of hers and her bouncy breasts and plump rear... "A~And uh, yes and no? Some can and others can't. I uh, know that the Skeleton Monsters can only do it with other skeletons... and I uh, think there's is different from all the others..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:03 pm

She Hummed "Well it's part of the New Species Checklist, Before this you'd be surprised at the amount of times Sex almost caused wars." She explained knowledgeably, "Anyways do you feel sick, Any Head injury? The Sex Questions also help with this, it also help determine how Violent or How Sexually open your people are." She explained "Anyways as the question giver and as the one that found you I'm suppose to ask if I'm sexually attractive to you and if the answer's yes and if you want to, we attempt to breed with each other." She told you more focused on her research.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:08 pm

I was admittedly left only more confused, and decided to be as truthful as I could even as I tried to make sense of some of that. "I~I uh, other than a slight headache from how bright it was when I woke up, and the weird feeling when you held and licked my Soul... I~I'm fine... a~and well... y~You are really cute and sexy... e~especially when you bounce excitedly and make your breasts jiggle..." I blushed and before I could think it through added "A~And I'd certainly enjoy that... being a virgin and all, b~but uh, aren't you supposed to date first?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games