Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:05 am

A week passed by, with you generally spending your time getting fucked, riding men and futa alike, and servicing women and men who just needed aome quick relief. Your belly quickly swelled up with what you could only assume was at least three children. You had no way of knowing if this was normal for dirty disgusting goblins or not but you knew that by the end of the week you'd be a mother.

No sign of any wizards, alchemists or clerics hadn't done much to imrpove your mood... and worse off, sometimes you found you yourself thinking the eay the curse wanted you to.

Like right now, as your gave your wonderful owner Gorba a morning titjob.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm

I Moaned and Shuddered working my tits up and down her shaft and kissing her tip "M~Mistress Gorba~ Give Mia Lots and Lots of Cummies to eat please~" I begged her, enthralled by her cock much more than any other.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:37 pm

She pat your had, smirking as she said "Give the cum factories some attention and that should help make sure I have lots to give you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:38 pm

I Blushed and happily leaned down to suck on her balls, rolling my tongue over them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Her heavy balls twitched under your attention, you feeling them getting to work producing more yummy cummies for you to guzzle down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:50 pm

I Eagerly swallowed her down to the base sucking at her cock hungry for cum my lips sealed around her cock to let none escape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:03 pm

With such an eager show of your need, Gorba didn't stand much chance. With a howl, she thrusted a bit before flooding your mouth, throat, and stomach with thick wads and ropes of her delicious cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:05 pm

I Shuddered and swallowed every drop of cum down with a smile, she just tasted so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Pulling free, she showered your face and bosom in some more, smirking as she asked "So, think your gonna birth today?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:28 pm

I Shuddered and moaned "M~Mia's Not Sure, Mia's never birthed before." I admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:56 am

Gorba nodded, though your instincts told you it wouldn't be long... the only thing you weren't sure of was what you'd birth...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:09 am

I Hummed "Mia Thinks it'll happen today but she's not sure on time or what she births."
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games