Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:23 pm

"Hehe, just like the sign says, your an eager gob slut aren'tcha?" She asked as she gave your rear and then your clit a few smacks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:24 pm

I Tightened up and moaned in pleasure at her slaps, shaking with joy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:30 pm

"That's it, tighter, cling to my cock like the cock starved slut you are!" The rat futa says with a grin, just as you see your owner starting to stir, her own cock pushing her loincloth aside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:32 pm

I Moaned eagerly "M~More Give me more~" I begged in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:48 pm

You got just that as you were turned slightly and your mistress Gorba stuffed her cock between your tits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:49 pm

I Eagerly Lapped at her cock tip, I just felt so good and full~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:00 pm

The pair began to spitroast you, something you were growing very accustomed to enjoying as their own moans drove you on further, their hard throbbing dicks signs you were doing a good job.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 pm

I Moaned eagerly tightening up for their cum, I wanted more cum~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:15 pm

You got just that, a veritable fountain of it. Trolls must be cum factories, and this rat futa must have been backed up as they both filled you to bursting and then let it rain down in you in a torrent of jizz.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:19 pm

I laid twitching and stunned basking in pleasure and shock unable to move thanks to being bound.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:16 am

Gorba started to unbind you as the Rat Futa left, smirking as she asked "Have fun?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 am

I Gurgled in answer shaking my head and slapping my cheek "Mia Can't feel body." I said looking down to see what had happened while I was out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:32 am

She smirked at that, and you quickly find some trollish writing tattoo's scrawled across your body... most of them were dirty, naughty things with one or two basically saying you belonged to Gorba. You also had nippled piercings, a clit piercing, and an anal ring as well alongside a nose one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:41 am

I Blinked and blushed "You must love Mia lots if your charging that much you even charging a full copper to breed Mia's Pussy hole!" I cheered hugging her after I read the price tag for my holes she'd tattoed onto me "Mia's surprised you haven't rented Mia out to Wizards or Alchemist I heard they pay actual gold for test subjects, I heard some even pay platinum for sex testing, Mia could never find one though."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:45 am

She smirked at that, smiling as she said "I actually charging three coppers a person, since I think your holes are the best! Would charge more, but then wouldn't get anyone from round here!" She laughed a bit at that before humming at those.

"No wizards in this town... but there is an alchemist that comes by every so often... may try to see if we can get them to pay such for you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 am

I Blushed and cuddled up to her happily "Mia's the best!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:51 am

"Heck yes you are, and your Gorba's, the strongest Troll in this shantytown!" She added with a husky growl as she carried you over to the bed and snuggled you tight, getting ready for bed it seemed as she stuffed your cunt with her cock and tucked you in with the sheet she had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 am

I Blushed and snuggled into her, My Brain was telling me this wasn't okay, but goblin thoughts were telling me that this was incredibly romantic and loving.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:05 am

As you start to drift off to sleep, you find yourself trying to think of a way how to fight this curse... but it's so hard to do so when there's cock nearby. And now you were claimed and... and being made to feel things you'd never had as the samurai warrior you'd been raised to be... what were you to do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Want a small time skip?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:09 am

((Sure))

I went to sleep hand instinctively holding my pregnant Womb.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games