Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:43 pm

"Of course I will, I did collar you after all!" indeed, there appears to be a leather collar with her name scrawled into it around your neck, and she reaches up to smack your breasts as she adds "Hehe, you might even be able to help Gorba get outta this dump."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:46 pm

I Shuddered and Moaned at the Slap "H~How?" I asked confused didn't these races have to live here? Where else did they have to go?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Smirking, she said "With enough money whoring you out and helping me steal some things near the edge of the city, we can buy a pass to go sailing to one of the nicer cities!" She said with a laugh as she pulled you off... only to push you into the bed as she claimed your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:02 pm

I Squealed in Surprise and Pleasure "M~Mia's So Happy to be of Use Please! Whore Mia's Cunt out as much as you want!" I begged loudly even as I tried to tell the troll what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make two rolls. First is a roll to resist pleasure, second is a roll to resist the curse. If you pass the second but not the first, it will take another post before you can try to tell her what's going on

"Well, if the naughty gob slut insists!" She laughs as she smacks your asses til their both red and tingling, your body feeling so many things your mind was never meant to experience.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:21 pm

((2,Nat1))

I Moaned and eagerly road her cock my mind felt like it was going blank I didn't even know what I was Saying "Yes Rape and Beat and Slap This Stupid Cum Hungry Goblin Slut! Brand this Dumb Slut Tattoo her so everyone knows Tie her up! Give her slutty piercings and make her walk with a Tip jar hanging from her cunt's piercings." My Mindless Body begged.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:39 pm

Gorba seemed to actually like some of those ideas, though you manage to catch her suggesting to do the tip jar from a chain connecting nipple piercings instead. She kept slamming and raping your ass, smacking your ass, breasts, even your cheeks as she worked to imprint herself upon your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:43 pm

My Mind felt like it was breaking or going crazy I couldn't stand doubly so with how eager the Curse seemed to be "Tattoo my face, my cunt, my ass and hole, tattoo my tits make them as lewd and crude as you can~! I'm your Rape Doll and Whore~ I'm your Broodmother slut!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm

"Damn, never seen such a slut as you in my entire life." She said with a laugh, just before pulling out to shower you in cum, spreading it all over your form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 pm

I Shuddered and leaned up to kiss her cock before passing out with a fuck drunk grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 pm

When you next woke up, it was late and Gorba was passed out drunk again, but there were two half human men and a rat futa stepping in and looking to you as they placed some coins in a jar near the door.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:16 pm

I Tried to move but found I was tied to a chair and my whole body was sore, I felt kinda insulted that the only thing I was worth was some copper coins, But I was a bit to sore to complain, my whole body felt battered and bruised and sore, I tried to see what had happened but soon my mouth was filled with cock That I couldn't help but lovingly suck as my face was covered by the heavy ball sack.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Shifted slightly in the chair, you soon got to have a new experience- clearly these wonderful and eager patrons wanted your cunt at the same time, cause two thick cocks speared into your slit at the same time as the rat futa slowly started to throat fuck you, hissing and squeaking in pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:28 pm

I Moaned rather Loudly without care of being quite it just felt so good and I was so sore and Tired and I wanted to bask in the pleasure~ was that so wrong~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 pm

That thought made your whole being quiver for a moment, your mind briefly forgetting that you'd ever been male as you just basked in the pleasure. You could hear the men complimenting you on your cunt, but the Rat futa was too busy praising how tight your throat was for you to catch specifics.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:49 pm

I Nuzzled the balls that slapped my face and tightened up, happy to please those that'd use me, I wanted lots and lots of bastard babies~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:58 pm

You could already tell inside you that you were pregnant, and your instincts told you it wouldn't take long for you to give birth- gobs were like that after all, making it easier to be such eager slutty broodmothers like yourself! And slutty breeders like you needed as much yummy creamy cummy as you could get, so best to help make sure this futa unloaded into you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:01 pm

I Moaned Sucking hard on the Filthy unwashed Rat Cock Raping my throat eager to feel her hot and yummy cream.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:08 pm

She came only after the two half humans filled your womb and left, for as soon as she was done cumming down your throat she speared into your ass as well, groaning as she said "Oohh, best hole I've fucked for a while!" before she started going to town on it as she used you like a plaything.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:12 pm

I Shuddered and Moaned "G~Glad You Like it~" I gasped out in pleasure trying to meet her thrusts it felt good but it was hard to talk~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games