Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:04 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Miamoto Hyuuga / Mia Cumdump "The Pretty"
Class: Samurai / Multiclass(Whore, Size Queen, Cocksucker and Broodmare)
Appearance: https://www.tabrin.com/uploads/post_cover/medium/2/24605.jpg
Bio: An Honorable Samurai Fighter Miamoto Happily was the first into any fight, Taking pressure off his allies and Guarding them Diligently One Day after the party he had been doing his most recent quest with split up he was walking back to his Inn when he felt sick and lightheaded, he decided to hurry back and rest quickly.

You manage to make it to the inn and quickly get a room, but as soon as your in your room, your whole body begins to thrum with a strange sensation, your head tingling and feeling... fuzzy... and maybe a bit bubbly as well as the room seems to spin and get a bit... bigger, as if your shrinking. Maybe... Maybe you should take a look at the mirror nearby? On the other hand, you feel rather dizzy... maybe bed would be better.
Kuragari

Re: Mia the Cumdump [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 am

I Stumbled into bed covering myself up and just wanting to sleep off whatever this damnable headache was, not caring if I slept in my armor or even if said armor felt odd, I was all to happy to pass out, getting blasted by shamans was never fun.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:09 am

Your dreams were... strange... you weren't yourself in them, in fact, as far as you could tell you weren't in any of them... yet you seemed to be in the form of some green skinned woman doing all kinds of inappropriate and lewd things... yet seeing them only served to make you aroused, your own mind having trouble focusing on which side of things was actually making you hornier...

When you woke up some time later, it appeared to be just a bit after sunrise, and you still felt off but the headache at least was gone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 am

I Groaned and Sat up stretching out a bit and sighed, just knowing my armor was gonna be a mess I looked down to see the damage.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 am

Looking down, you see no armor. In fact, you see a fair bit of green skin and two ripe melons jutting out from your chest being barely contained by some sort of leather brassiere. Past them you see a leather thong, or one that barely passes as such, and to top it all off, no sign of your manhood.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:39 am

I Stared Wide eyed at the plump pussy lips that were basically swallowing the front of the thong, the dark green nipples already sticking out of my top and looked back at the back of the thong that didn't even fully cover my Asshole, yelping I got up and raced to the mirror "Holy Hell I'm...A Slutty Little Cum Dump Gob Slut~" I yelped and Feeling Worried I Looked around, Certain Races weren't actually allowed into the city and had to camp in the shanty town outside it, luckily my inn was close to the wall so I could sneak out and look for help! I din't want to get caught they might make it so I don't get any Cummies or Dickies! Stop that Brain! Exiting out the Window I Quickly tried to escape into the Shanty town, Forgetting my things in my haste.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:54 am

Racing out the window proved to be a rather bad idea, as it would turn out there wasn't much of anything to climb down to the ground level from the second story window. So instead your escape attempt left you dangling from the edge of the window in question. Didn't take long for a few passersby to take notice of you especially with your ass swinging as you tried to keep hold of the window.

"Hey look at that sweet goblin ass I totally tapped that!" one human said passed by beneath you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:59 am

I Was Grumbling What the hell was with this body? A Drop like that shouldn't even sprain my ankle why was this body freaking out? What the hell was Going on, Did I just cum from what that guy Said?! I Felt sad and confused and horny and I just had no Idea on what to do damn body either let me climb in or let go! If you get caught you wont get dick! Of Any Kind No Sex just lonely in a prison cell! I mentally yelled at my now stupid body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 am

“Hey sexy thing, you let go will catch you!” one of the humans said as the pair got closer to the building. and as it turned out your body was happy to comply with them when you noticed that they were men.perfect Almost instantly your fingers let go and you were falling towards the ground but just at the last second the grabbed you.

“Hehe, that was a close thing wasn't it?” The man said as he cradled you in his arms one of his hands groping at your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:15 am

I Blushed in shame and tried to tell them what was happening "Thank you brave men~ Mia's a little Gob Whore and Was hired for someone here, they left her here, Mia needs help getting out into the shanty town, if you help Mia then you can use all Mia's holes for free~ you can even both cum in Mia's Broodmare fuckbox for catching her~ Mia will happily have your bastards~" I Found myself purring and nuzzling the guy with a heavy blush, instead of half ranting and half explaining like I tried to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 am

The two men grinned and quickly nodded their heads in agreement to each other as they made off with you down the alleyway. “Oh sure will help you get to the shanty town right away then we'll get to have some fun.” one of the pair said while the other laughed and barked out, “What make sure that you're definitely leaving this town with some of our bastards in your belly!”
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:41 am

I Blushed and huffed "Mia's Pussy hasn't been came inside of for a while if Mia was pregnant she'd show, Human Men Seem Oddly addicted to Mia's ass and mouth, never wanting to give Mia babies." I half complained, Baffled and embarrassed by my own words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:13 am

They both seem to laugh at that and give you an eager grin. “ don't you worry a thing about that will make sure your belly is swollen with life soon enough.”

Together the two of them carry you off through the streets making a beeline for the shanty town where all the other lesser races of the city lived. They wasted no time finding an empty Shanty pushing you up against the wall as they stripped you of what little meager clothing you had.

“Haven't had a good fuck in weeks! This is going to be fun.” One of them declared as they got ready to try and spit roast you on their shafts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 am

I Shuddered and Tried to protest but all that came out was "Hmm~ Rape Mia's Slutty Goblin full of big human cum turn it into a lewd gaping fuck hole~" I begged as I kissed the other ones balls, what was wrong with this body why'd that feel good?! To just kiss something!?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:31 am

They didn't have to be told twice- suddenly a cock slammed into your honeypot, sensations you'd never experienced or imagined flooding into you. And as if that wasn't enough, your mouth was soon full as well, the scent making your mind spin like wild.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:35 am

I Shuddered and let out a surprised moan at how good it felt, my new....Lady parts and my mouth happily sucked and tightened up around the shafts eagerly ramming them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 am

"H~Hot damn... this girl's real eager alright!" They said with a laugh as they both got into it, hurriedly slamming in and out of your holes. Your new mind wasn't used to this in the slightest, so you were quickly working towards an orgasm right from the get go. You wanted to hate this, to be disgusted by it, but the sensations... they might be too much right now!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 am

I gurgled around the cock my mouth sucking with a diligent single-mindedness that in my old body was reserved for meditation or Sword work, this almost felt like I was entering a Trance as My Pussy Came around the Shaft Pumping it, I Moaned, the Cock in my Throat the Scent in my Min, it was so Good, Squealing as another Orgasm Rushed over me seconds after the First I felt another and Another Soon after, The Final one when the cock entered my womb had me almost mad with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:01 am

"C~Can't... holy shit..." They both said, clearly not used to someone so eager as you. Within moments of that cock entering your womb and it feeling like you were being driven mad with pleasure, you felt them both beginning to cum, painting your insides white with their seed!

However, even when their cocks stopped, they were still hard, and you were quickly sandwiched between them as the other stuffed his cock up your slit, his friend claiming your ass now as they started double teaming you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:09 am

I Felt my Eyes roll up as I Eagerly Road and Milked them "M~More Give me Litter of your bastards~" I begged, My Body doing all this without my command as my womb was Fucked by these desperate men, The sensation of being filled like this was too much though only one more orgasm and I was out like a light unable to handle all that was happening to me, my brain unable to keep up.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games