Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:44 am

Moments later, they both slammed into you, filling your cunt and ass alike up with even more seed, your stomach swelling just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:47 am

I Groaned and went a bit limp in pleasure as I came and milked them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:06 am

The men lavished some praise onto you, which you only distantly heard as your mind focused on your Hubby's wonderful cock and cum filling you up. The girl who brought the food made things even harder to focus as she started cleaning up some of the cum leaking from your ass...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 am

I Blushed and looked up at my Husband a Clear question of 'did I do good?' in my eyes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:17 pm

She smirked, and pat you on the head as she nodded and said, "You did a very good job bitch."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:36 pm

I Relaxed and Nuzzled her breasts, my body sore but I felt oddly proud.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:49 am

Your husband and the girl who brought you food snuggled with you for a little while, before Yakeiva gently rolled you onto the bed, telling you she had some business to attend downstairs but that you are free to roam about this upstairs bedroom and do whatever you pleased. The other girl decide to pull you up against her using you as a cuddle buddy instead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:01 am

I nodded with a yawn, sore from the sex and cuddling the other girl back as I napped.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:12 pm

You eventually drift off, waking back up later with the girl gone and you snuggled into a pillow, but with a plate of lunch nearby and a note saying that if you want some fun you can come downstairs to mingle with guests and staff.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Sitting up I happily dug into the food, feeling a bit put out about the whole, being alone thing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 am

You are alone for long as a door opened and in came a large dark furred husky that let out a excited bark and bounded over towards you. You weren't sure if it was more excited about someone being in the room or the food you are eating
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:16 am

I Yelped and held out my hand to stop it from getting to close and to let it sniff my hand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:22 pm

The big husky skidded to a stop and sniffed at your hand for a moment. Then he happily began to lick and laugh at it as he nuzzled your hand, quickly seeking attention. Or maybe he was just licking some juice off your hand.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:26 pm

I pet his head and kept eating with the other, I didn't want to give him food, not knowing if it was something he normally got or not.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:42 pm

For the first minute or so of this everything seem to be rather fine as the Husky seemed content to just lick and nuzzle your hand. After another minute though, he seemed to gain a new interest as he started looking at your inner thigh and his nose slowly started moving towards the space between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:52 pm

I Squeaked and instinctively closed my legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:23 pm

This didn't seem to stop him, as you continue to try and bury his face between your legs. While you got a chance to catch a glimpse of something starting to poke out between his own legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:28 pm

I Yelped "No!" I told him trying to be stern and push him away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm

The Husky relented a little bit, but let out some whines and whimpers as he gave you puppy dog eyes. The way he was sitting now allowed you to also see just what was coming out, and it turned out to be a eager, hard, red puppy pecker.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:43 pm

I Blushed and huffed "I'm eating." I told him embarrassed and confused.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games