Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:44 pm

She took the hint, and instantly slammed into your cunt as she started working your slit, one hand reaching up to tug on your nipple rings as the other continued to pump your digits in and out of your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:47 pm

I Squeaked and Moaned in Surprised Wrapping one leg around her and both arms I eagerly Tried to kiss her and roll my hips like I'd learned some last night.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:58 pm

She welcomes these efforts readily enough, grabbing you and pulling you in for an eager kiss as she practically ruts away into you, her fucking taking an almost primal surge.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 pm

I Moaned loudly as I was practically pinned to the wall and raped why did it feel so good to take her into my pussy was this what mom meant by a loving and attentive husband? I Squealed into the kiss moaning and letting out Delighted and slutty noises as my womb was rutted and I came as I felt her whole fist go up my ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 pm

"Mmhm... so fucking good, so hot and tight and needy already... knew you were a natural slut soon as I saw the picture!~" Yakeiva said into the kiss as she pecked her way up to nibble on your ears, cock and fist going away at you and making your head spin so much. "Almost makes me want to keep you to myself... mmhm, but I've already got six requests from clients wanting to have some fun with you too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 pm

I moaned as she fucked my well used pussy "I~I's only P~Propper f~for a Wife to care for her husbands needs~" I Moaned out blushing Turning on her cock so I could face and brace against the wall and get fucked doggy style.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:28 pm

"Mmhm, that it is... but your not just a wife, your a bitch too~" SHe says as she reaches down to smack your ass. "Almost wonder if you'd let my big Great Dane fuck you just like I'm fucking you now~" She laughs as you feel yourself drawing closer to a climax, her cock again trying to tug at your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:30 pm

I Moaned and Came as she slapped me I felt it she was Pulling my Womb Out, I felt like I was barely staying sane!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm

"Gonna cum... gonna fill you again, make sure your pregnant with my kids~!" She screams out before she slams on in, pushing your womb back into you as she starts firing rope after rope of white hot spunk, your womb eagerly taking it as you somehow knew you were in fact pregnant...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:51 pm

I Moaned my Legs giving out as I fell down face down ass up, panting and shaking in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm

This managed to make her pull out, letting a shower of the rest of her seed rain down upon you. She smirked, gathering it all up and slurping it into her own mouth, then pulled you in for a lusty, needy kiss to share her cream with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:08 pm

I Swallowed it Clinging to her, unable to stand on my own, Blushing once the kiss broke I spoke "U~Um, Wanna get breakfast and maybe tell me what all my tattoos mean?" I asked Blushing softly and nuzzling her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 pm

She laughed a bit at that, then ruffled your hair as she said "Sure, we can get some grub brought up here... and ask away!" she brought you over to the love bed, letting her hands wander over your nude body.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not sure what the ones on her face are for fyi but the other ones I can explain *hugs*
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:23 pm

I Blushed and Decided to ask about the tramp stamp first as I leaned into her and let her hands explore my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:32 pm

That one, it turned out, was quite easy. "The dog represents you, my bitch, being eager to go after cocks like a good puppy!" She said, massaging your scalp with one hand as her other tugged playfully on your clit piercing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:36 pm

I Yelped "U~Um The one your Tugging at next." I said unsure of why I enjoyed the pain in my clit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:52 pm

"Mhm, you mean the heart tattoo here?" She asked with a smile, tracing it with her hand as she nipped at your neck. "It's to show how much your slutty cunny wants big hard cocks inside it~ I know because I've fucked it a few times and I feel how much it loves having me inside."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:55 pm

I Shivered and Gasped my hips jerking forward at her teasing "A~And um the cheek ones?" I asked Blushing and kissing her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm

That earned a bright, eager grin from her. She kissed both of them and purred sensually "That means your a naughty slutty white bitch who LOVES big black cocks!~ Just like mine hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:06 pm

I Blushed "I~If you'd like me more with more tattoos and piercings I wouldn't Mind getting the." I told as I blushed and kissed her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games