Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forced Bride [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

"Hehe, yeah, our cocks are big, even for most Futa's!" Ralecia said as Yakeiva laughed and smacked your ass as she lifted it up a bit, allowing her cock to penetrate to your womb. "Damn straight, now make sure to let out as many of those slutty sounds as you can!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:17 am

I Squealed in shock my hips jerking "Y~You're in my Womb~?!" I was so confused and turned on as she teased and Fucked me I came Hard, Moaning Unable to muffle myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:25 am

"You damn well bet your cute slutty ass I am!" She crowed as she started fucking you harder, deeper, faster, your womb feeling like it was trying to be pulled out with some thrusts as her friend giggled and pressed her thumb against your nipples as she continued her titfucking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 am

I Moaned and tried to look down as I started being forced to bounce, all this did was let her big cocked friend face as well as tit fuck me, I came again, my Womb Clinging to her cock head I was cumming with wild abandon as I felt her practically fucking my tubes and pull out my womb little by little, I felt like one more thing could make me pass out, I was seeing double vision.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

In this state, it didn't take long for you to cum again and feel the darkness claiming you, though as you did so you could feel them both flooding your mouth and womb with their hot, steamy cream...

When you woke up later, it was with Yakeiva in front of you and Ralecia behind you, their dicks both stuffing up your cunt. They were also passed out, but judging by the lack of noise and the light filtering in barely through a window, it must be morning.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:40 am

I Groaned, My head felt heavy and full of cotton, everything was fuzzy and my head hurt, groaning I tried to hide in my husband's neck avoiding the sun.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:48 am

This results in your face being in her breasts as she shifts and stuffs your face there, mumbling something about not having rum in her toothpaste while the other girl hummed in her sleep and snuggled closer to your neck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm

I Shuddered and hugged her my pussy squeezing the two cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:58 pm

After a few minutes, you drifted back off, but this time when you woke back up, you were alone on the bed and your nipples were sore... and... and had gold nipple rings in them!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm

I Squeaked and Shot up looking down at my body in open mouthed shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:16 pm

You also found a piercing on your clit of the same kind, though made of silver instead, along with a tattoo around your slit in the shape of a heart with the words "I crave cocks give me a good dicking please~" written along the outside of the heart.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:19 pm

I Squeaked and Blushed darkly, embarrassed I quickly looked over my body, before looking around and finding a mirror if I could to look into, My Face felt weird and I wasn't sure if it was dried cum, a Tattoo or piercings of some kind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:26 pm

You have no trouble finding a mirror, which lets you see you have hoop earrings now and that there's also some cute, whorish tattoo's across your face*. There was some dried cum all over you as well, but the piercings and tattoos seemed to be the source of the weird feelings.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

*Choose what tattoo or tattoo's you want on your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:40 pm

I Stared in shock at my Face a Black Spade with a Capital Q in the center was on Both Cheeks, I didn't know what they meant but they made me shiver, using the mirror I gave myself another check over for anything else, Any Hidden Tattos I normally wouldn't see front or back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:42 pm

On your back just above your ass was a tramp stamp of a dog girls face slobbering over a dildo, but otherwise you couldn't see anything else hiding.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:45 pm

I Was Checking my ass just to make sure, Bent over Looking in the mirror between my legs as my hands spread my ass cheeks at the mirror, when I hear the door open and froze looking up at it from my embarrassing position and blushing brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:08 pm

There your hubby stood, smirking as she said "Checking to see how gaping we left your ass~?" She sashayed on over and quickly smacked at your ass before slipping three fingers into it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 pm

I Squeaked "I didn't even think of that!" I yelped in surprise as I shot up, clinging to her as I almost fell over "I~I was checking if you'd tattooed or pierced that hole too." I admitted embarrassed and wiggling as her fingers teased me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:20 pm

"I didn't, but I can if you want to~" She purred into your ear as she brought one of your hands to her miniskirt, feeling the obvious bulge from her erection as she finger fucked your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:27 pm

I Moaned and Blushed as I Fished her cock out and began jacking it and aiming it at my pussy "I W~woke up with you and your friend both inside me, but my head hurt bad and I felt fuzzy so I went back to sleep." I told her Blushing as I tried to take her into my pussy, thinking she wanted to breed me again "I~If Tattooing or piercing me more anywhere makes me more attractive to you you should do it." I told her looking away with a blush.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games