Fun Times at BB College [Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fun Times at BB College [Lorielle]

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Alexandra(Alexa, Ally) Lacroix
https://img.rule34.xxx//samples/2777/sample_b27ba9cb605935d44ae4a31689baf912.jpg?3094826
Bio: Alexandra had just recently moved to a new town in rural America for college. A seemingly nice college with a good biology program she’s excited to start her new life with her mom who decided to leave the big city to join her daughter.
Kinks:Gangbangs, gloryholes.

UnradicalDude Wrote:Name: Skye Lacroix
https://img.rule34.xxx//samples/2782/sample_8170813c7fc2cb4d2fc0c8cacded3034.jpg?3101106
Bio: Skye has moved to a rural town in America to support her daughter's journey to college. Now that Alexandra is going to be out of her hair, she's looking forward to rebuilding her social life...
Kinks: Behind dominated, anal, incest

It's Alexa's first day at college! She's standing at the gates, watching all the students stream into the campus of the prestigious Ben Brandigan College. It's a bright sunny day, and her future is ahead of her! She just has to leave her stuff at her room, and get herself registered in, and a world of education and fun awaits!

---

Meanwhile, her mother, Skye, has returned back to her new home, having dropped her daughter off at college. She steps out of her car and sighs - they grow up so fast now. She hopes Alexa does well - she never had the chance to go herself, so hopefully her daughter will do her proud.

Well, these chores won't do themselves.
Unradical Dude

Re: Fun Times at BB College [Lorielle]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Alexa sighed as she stepped into the campus grounds. She’d had visited once or twice before but it was so nice to finally be here and a student. She was happy and excited her life was just beginning and this was going to be the start of something great. For now though she headed to the student wellness center for a mandatory vaccination against west Nile.

The chores certainly weren’t gonna do themselves. So many boxes to unpack as well as other little things to do around your new home. The house was large and cheap, a benefit of being in the middle of nowhere America. But the home was also located within a gated community, you felt a little safer from what you read while the town was nice you couldn’t shed your fears. But soon enough you hear your new doorbell ring standing at it was a red headed woman with voluptuous curves standing next to a tall dark drink of water. “Hello neighbor! Welcome to Noir Heights!” The woman says as she hands you a bottle of wine. “I’m Brenda and this is Jacob we live right next door.” Brenda was all smiles while Jacob towered over the both of you with a pleasant smile on his face.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:26 pm

You head to the wellness center, which isn't far from the entrance. You enter into a waiting room, pretty standard stuff with plenty of health reminders and such on the walls. Oddlyesn't seem to be a big line - you think more people would be waiting, but there only seems to be a few blonde girls sitting around.

"Alexandra!" Wow, that was quick - your name was immediately called out from behind a door.

---

Skye smiles as she takes the bottle of wine from her new neighbours.

"Hi! Oh, thank you! I'm Skye, it's lovely to meet you!" And it was - Brenda was stacked beyond Skye's imagination, and oh, my god, Jacob was a fucking Greek sculpture. It was all Skye could do to not bite her lip in reaction - hitting on her neighbours' husband was not a good first impression.

"Do you wanna come in?" Skye indicates the door. "I've got some boxes left to unpack, but we can chat in the kitchen, if you like."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:10 pm

Brenda:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Weird.. must be fast." Alexa stands in the lobby before she gets startled by being called in so quickly, she just signed in! Well maybe they were just that good. Quickly rushing over to the door she was called from Alexa steps into the clean room ready to get her shot, mosquitoes must be pretty bad if its a required shot for such a thing. "Im here..." She says as she steps into the room looking to see the doctor/nurse.

"Oh that would be swell! Honey?" As she says that you notice that brenda needs to basically pull herself from Jacob as you see his hand was actually kneading his wife's ass completely in the open. Once inside though they follow you into the kitchen bringing their bottle of wine with them. "Oh then why dont we crack this bad boy open~ Are you here by yourself hun?" As she says that you can see her go to open her the bottle already. Jacob follows behind her but takes a quick stroll around the kitchen passing by you and you can smell that animal musk practically radiating off the man that makes your heart flutter.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:46 pm

The nurse
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You walksin to find a pretty standard doctors office. The nurse, a black haired goth-looking woman, turns in her seat as you enter.

"Ah, you must be Alexa. I'm Lizzie, and I'll be your nurse today. Come over here, take a seat." She indicates the seat opposite her, and as you seat you get a whiff of her perfume. She types a little into the computer, and then turns back to you.

"Well, let's get this over with quickly, so you can get back out there having fun!" Before you're quite aware of what's going on, she's got the needle out and injected you, and your surprise quickly fades away as a strange, bubbly heat spreads from where you've been pricked! It doesn't feel bad, just... Odd.

---

Skye decides not to comment about the assgrabbing. Maybe they were just really into each other. And besides, she didn't know if she'd be grabbing that gorgeous backside too!

"Yeah, I'm by myself. My daughter's gone to college, so I've got the place to myself." Skye doesn't mind having the wine early - kids are out and it's time to celebrate! She has to restrain herself - Jacob smells gooood. But he hasn't said anything yet! Maybe he's the strong, silent type~

"Have you lived here long?" Skye is asking this mostly to fill time and distract herself from Jacob.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Ally perks up from the sudden injection by this somewhat unorthodox nurse. “O-oh was that it..” She says nervously as her body heats up. If there was nothing else she’d soon leave the Wellness center to take a look around. Since it was the first day classes weren’t really going on.. maybe she could look for a club to join, she also heard a rumor about sororities and fraternities being co-ed that might be interesting~

—-
Brenda has finished opening the bottle of wine which is a lovely Pinot noir, a rosey color filling a champagne glass that she fishes out from your cupboard. While she was pouring the glasses Jacob actually was standing next to you. His Adonis-like body dangerously close to yours when you feel a hand on your shoulder giving it a nice hard rub. “You seem tense madam, must be difficult moving all these boxes by yourself, I could stick around to help.” The gentleman’s voice was deep and syrupy, he spoke slow and clearly, you just felt right next to him. “ oh yeah! My Jacob is a master with his hands~ he runs the massage parlour on Main Street, it’s such a treat to get one of his massages.” Once the glasses were filled each of you take a glass and toast before Brenda and Jacob quickly down their glasses.
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:34 am

"That's all!" The doctor smiles. "Don't worry, it'll take effect quickly. Get on with your day~"

You leave and head to the the club registration event, in the main hall. Booths are all over the place, advertising every kind of club you can think of. There's the usual suspects, like tennis, fencing, art, a few nerdy ones...

Huh. A Bimbo club? There's two girls manning that booth, dressed in the tackiest clothing. Some people are into some weird stuff, you suppose.

---

Skye relaxes as Jacob speaks. Wow, he really was a dreamboat. This was going to get dangerous...

"Oh, I'd love the help. Thank you so much!" She smiles at him, and when he and Brenda take their toast, Skye follows suit, downing the wine straight away.
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am

Ally unconsciously rubs the spot the nurse injected her as it felt the most tender, though really that wasnt going to be the case as her head felt a bit fuzzy and this sudden... adventurousness took over the young student's body. She looked at the clubs and normally she'd join something like chess or even debate but she wanted to try something... new something fun.. Thats when her eye caught the bimbo club the two girls manning the booth seemed fun so why not head over to see what it was all about and maybe put her name down as an applicant.

---
As you down the wine that tingly feeling that you get from achohol soon followed but.. there was something else too it, you felt lighter~ You could almost melt into Jacob's strong hands as he continued to work your shoulders. "Well, the office will need me~ Honey i'll be home later, dont throw out your own back helping our new lovely neighbor ya hear~" She says as she sashays out of the house, leaving you alone with this god of a man. "How are you feeling, i could give you one of my massages free of charge, we'd just need to take this to the bedroom." As he says that you feel his hands move down the side of your back, his fingers just barely poking at your tits. One hand even goes down further to your hips, oh god you're getting so turned on!
Lorielle

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 am

You approach the bimbo club booth. The two girls there are both blonde and insanely stacked. The nearest, wearing a pink explosion of insanely high heels, miniskirt and crop top looks down at you and smiles with a mouth more lipstick than lip.

"Hi there! You interested in joining Bimbo Club?" She cocks a hip, balancing on very long legs. "It's a fun gathering where we dress up and help women look their best! You should join - you've got the legs for it!"

---

Skye gasps as Jacob's hands go over her body, gently touching her in places that made her mind light up. She felt light and bubbly all of a sudden - maybe the wine was strong? And yes, all of the emotion from Alexa leaving... maybe that had something to do with it. But that offer was very tempting... He wasn't being subtle...

"Yes," she blurts out, unable to stop thinking about where else those hands could go. "Let's go upstairs..."
Unradical Dude

Postby Lorielle » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:42 pm

Ally walked up to the booth somewhat taken aback by the sheer amount of color that was going on, but she was also feeling a bit.. adventurous as she looked on. “Mmm yeah~ I was looking for something fun and new to do~ I just got accepted so where do I sign up?” Ally asks with a hint of lustful desperation on her voice.

—-
Jacob doesn’t say anything when you agree to his terms but you’re more than happy to lead this work of art upstairs. All the while his hands grow more bold touching you in every which way and even going as far as to strip off your shirt before you reach the bed room. You and your daughter share the master bedroom because the condo was quite small but you didn’t have time to think about that as you found yourself face down and with Jacob’s hands running up and down your body.
Lorielle

Return to Private Games