Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 am

She Hummed "Well your hands are different can you still use them right or do I need to make you like a maid or waitress until you relearn basics?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:36 pm

"Raez should be able to use them just fine... but if InnMistress thinks slutty Raez can do better as a Maid or Waitress Raez would be happy to oblige~" I said, unable to help myself as I found myself wearing a skimpy maid or bar wench outfit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:50 am

She Snorted "Well I don't know or care, I'll Let you pick slut, but you only Get the Room free and you have to pay for meals." she said sternly with a huff "If You want I'll get one of the girls to teach you."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:11 pm

I nodded my head eagerly at this, not minding in the slightest. After a moment, I said "Raez the slutty lizard girl can be a waitress, Raez has always been good with people as a male, surely we will be good with people as lowly, whorish female!" I swayed again, then groaned a bit and managed to say "W~Why do I keep t~talking like this?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 pm

She Snorted and just Led you downstairs "You Were a Man-Whore so now you're an actual Whore? I think you got one of my girls pregnant your first day here." She told you huffing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:32 pm

"Raez is so sorry!" I said again as I found myself slipping into this new identity. "If you wish you can have any of your girls or men knock Raez up as punishment for it! Or do whatever you wish to Raez if that is not sufficient!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:38 pm

She Snorted "You'll work under the girl you fucked." She said handing you off to a young girl you very distinctly remember fucking hard and leaving full of cum, she explained what happened and the girl glowered at you, she looked barely old enough to not live with her parents.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Hearing this seemed to trigger something, and as soon as I was in the presence of the girl I dropped to my knees, bowing to her and nearly giving her feet a kiss as I said "P~Please forgive this former man-whore, we did not mean to place such a burden on you, we are in your debt and do whatever you command of us to make up for our transgression."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm

She Blinked and Snorted "If your Really Sorry leave your tits and cunt out while you work, Hopefully they'll be interested in you and not me."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:05 pm

"Of course my Mistress, this lowly whore will do as you command." I say. And while there's a slight blush to my cheeks, I make sure that whatever uniform I'm wearing I shift and tweak it so that my tits and cunt are easy to be spotted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:07 pm

You were Given a Classic Germainian "Beer Maid" Uniform as the Girl Snorted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:29 pm

I blushed but smiled, curtseying to the girl as I said "Thank you for this, and I will do my best to make up for the horrible thing I have done to you, please, if there is anything, anything, anything at all I can do, do not hesitate to ask. Be it humiliating or lowly or dirty, Raez will do it!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:33 pm

She huffed "Sure I could use some extra money." She said before leading you out and began showing you the ropes, not noticing you fixing your outfit.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games