Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:49 pm

She Moaned and Shivered "S~So Tight L~Lizard Slut's like you, All you damn Island Slut's Love Cock!" She Howled in Glee, she felt rather backed up as she yanked on your tail and smacked your ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:08 pm

"Y~Yush, T~Tropic Lizard women d~don't just love c~cock, needs it, we needs it so g~gives it to us over and over!" I found myself saying, even as a tiny part of me tried to reassert itself without success as she smacked and yanked at me, those actions only adding to what I was feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:12 pm

She Moaned you Could Feel her heavy balls smacking your cunt over and over as she sped up and pinned you to the wall, she seemed to be getting close.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:39 pm

I was hissing and moaning in pleasure, unable to form words now as my breasts were pressed and ground against the wall, the pleasure becoming too much as I was left cumming there, whole body quivering with desire for even more of this as my cunt tried to milk her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:42 pm

She Slammed in with a needy moan as she began filling your ass with her hot and thick cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:50 pm

A small click went off in my mind as my body got it's first taste of cum inside it. I wasn't sure what it was at the time, too busy cumming my brains out for the moment after all, but it only made the climax all the better as I felt that hot warmth spreading inside me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:54 pm

She Was Breathing heavy, shaking a bit and leaning against you, she seemed either unable or unwilling to move.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 pm

I didn't mind this current state, quite content to enjoy the feel of her rod in my ass and my nipples grinding into the wall as I panted and smiled, small hisses of pleasure escaping me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 pm

She Grabbed your hips and slowly began pulling out of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 pm

I let out a soft moan, shivering and shuddering as I asked "D~Did naughty, lewd Raez make Inn Cook feel better?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:33 pm

She Groaned "Oh Yeah, You're still So tight~" She Moaned as she pulled out panting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:37 pm

I smiled at that, blushing as I found myself enjoying the compliment. However, I giggled a bit and said "If the Miss is still hard, she can use my naughty cunny too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 pm

She Coughed "Um, Gotta, Get to work." She mumbled embarrassed fixing her clothes and heading off quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:43 pm

"O~Okay... j~just ask for u~us if you need more help~" I said with a slurred giggle, then turned to try and check on the InnMistress.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:45 pm

She Seemed to slowly be coming around groaning a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 pm

I gave her a nuzzle and a happy hiss as I asked "Does InnMistress feel better from Raez's special brand of helping?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:09 pm

She looked at you and huffed "Well, I can't offer much, but I can at least offer a job for you while you get your feet under you." She said not answering directly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:24 pm

"T~That would be... s~so kind of the nice and pretty InnMistress to offer to such a lowly island lizard such as ourself." I said, head swaying a bit again as I tried to speak normally, but found it hard to do in my current state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:27 pm

She Snorted and Nodded "So, Can you Still, Like, Sing or what?" She asked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:43 am

I frowned a bit at that, and then began trying to hum some basic prep notes, saying "Raez is female now... b~but should still be able to sing. Voice, pitch, will be different but can get used to... Singing will..." I swayed a bit, whatever had changed me making me say with a sultry smile "Singing will make Raez more appealing to men and women alike~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games