Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:32 pm

You Felt her Shudder and heard her moan a bit, her ass perking up as you slow fucked her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:18 pm

I smiled at this, moving down to probe her rear with my tongue as my hands and tail continued at her slit, my body and mind eagerly focusing on pleasuring this cute lady before me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

She Actually Seemed to moan louder as you teased her ass, it seemed it was her weak spot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm

"Mmhm... Innmistresss likes having her naughty hole played with... maybe not played with in while... no worry, slutty lowly Raez is here to give it proper attention." I say with a purr and a hiss, panting a bit as I push my tongue further into her ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:15 pm

She Squealed in pleasure her ass clinging to you eagerly trying to milk you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:27 am

Smiling, I kept my work up, tail pumping into her cunt faster and faster as I worked to give the InnMistress what she needed so bad. Raez was a good slutty lizard yes she was and she'd make her feel wonderful.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:46 am

You Felt her cum around you shaking in pleasure as you diligently loosened her holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:02 am

When she came, I pulled back just a bit, withdrawling my tail and poking it at her ass as I hissed out "Is InnMistress feeling much better? Does she want us to give more good wonderful naughty feelings?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 am

Someone Lifts her Dress and you see a human woman looking at you confused "Um, She looks Kinda Loopy..."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:11 am

I smile at the other human woman, my ass wriggling just a bit as I said "Raez was male human bard, is now slutty tribal lizard. Raez made InnMistress feel less grumpy! Does new woman want to feel good too? Does she know where I can find some dick too?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am

She Blinked "Um, Why Don't you Come out of her Dress." She Said Looking confused by your words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 am

I did just that, even as I tried to banish the thought of cock from my head. I was a guy damnit, I liked girls and cunts! Wet dripping slits... like the one I had... seeing... hard... throbbing... n-no!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 am

Standing up your eyes caught two things, One she seemed to be a cook from her attire and two, she had a bulge in her crotch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:53 am

As soon as I saw the bulge, I licked my lips and started trying to fall to my knees... I shook my head, screwing my eyes a bit tight but then shuddering as they opened up into a sultry look and I hissed "Mmhm, slutty lizard girl Raez see's a needy thing that needs some tending to..."

All the while, I was thinking Is she actually a woman? Or a guy? O~Or... or is she one of those fabled Futa's I've heard of? The last one left me confused as heck, as it combined something I loved with something I was now craving, I-I no, I didn't crave cock I didn't crave cock!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 am

You could see the Bulge Twitched, you had a feeling she was hung damn well "U~Um Need help with what?" The look in her eyes....Virgin~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:57 am

Smiling, I sashayed closer, pressing my cunt against her bulge as I purred "Your cock~ Raez may be female now, but Raez is still a very skilled lover... Raez can make your big, hard, hot cock feel so good~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:03 am

You Felt it harden up and go between your thighs, the hard cock fitting between your ass cheeks and poking your tail.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:32 am

My mind went pink at that, and I spun around, lifting my tail up and bracing myself against a wall as I reached back and spread my slit. "P~Please Miss Cook Lady, stuff that thick pole of manliness inside me and ravish me like you know you want to! Leave my needy, cock hungry slit gaping wide from raping me like the slut in heat I am!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:43 am

She Shivered before things, apparently deciding to do it she lifted her skirt and slammed into your ass without remorse before grabbing your hips and thrusting away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:55 pm

It wasn't the hole I'd meant for her to take in my cock crazed state, but my body and mind didn't care. It was still a cock, filling me and giving me pleasure as I let out a long, louder hiss of ecstasy. My own hips rocked back eagerly into hers as she worked to fuck me senseless.

"Y~Yes! U~Usesh the S~Slutty Raez as y~your cocksleeve... R~Raez lives to please!" I cried out, mind fully coated in pink right now as I got my first taste of cock.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games