Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Raez
Race: Tropic Lizard (Formerly Human)
Class: Bard/Entertainer
Appearance: https://e621.net/post/show/83752 or https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/e0 ... c499d4.jpg
Bio: Raez was a travelling mercenary and bard, going from one town to the next seeking adventure, good stories, treasure, and some fun times with women. Unfortunately, his last mission has introduced an unexpected problem- his mission was to retrieve an ancient gemstone of some chaos or mischief deity he'd never heard of, and he'd gone ahead and retrieved it. What he didn't know was that there was a rather... interesting curse assigned to it, and only affected the one who FIRST took it from it's home.

Tired from his quest and with some extra cash, he'd gone to the local tavern and just flopped into bed, figuring he could get to know some of the serving ladies the next evening...

Skills:
Duelist (swords) Singing and Dancing (may get influenced by the curse) Minor illusion magics and some basic cantrips

When you woke up the next morning you were feeling peppy and ready to work, maybe sexy slut Raezy could offer her lewd cunt as a breeding hole, or maybe you could get a job pleasuring the Innkeepers Asshole? You Remember a bunch of people Called her a Tight Ass Bitch, Oh all the fun and lewd things you could do sounded just exciting!

wait....Something was off? Where the Fuck did those thoughts come from?! Suddenly there was a knock on the door "Breakfast Time!" you heard the Innkeeper yell through the door.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Tail Lifting Adventures(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:32 pm

I blinked, trying to ignore those lewd thoughts for a moment (even if they were kind of sexy in a way, as long as I didn't think of MYSELF doing those things) as I sat up, stretched, and immediately started to realize a few things. My entire body felt... off.

Okay, time to open my eyes and find out what's going on- I thought to myself as I did just that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Tiddies, Big Tiddies, Big Tiddies covered in scales on your chest.......Connected to you.....That's a Tail.......And that's a Vagina......it'd look better leaking cum.....Another harder knock "Hurry up Damn Bard! You paid for a night only!" the Innkeeper yelled you out of your trance.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

"I~I... R~Raez willz be a momentz oh nice Innkeeperz!" I say aloud, trying not to hyperventilate as I stare at my body, not sure how to take this... I reach down to grab at the breasts with one hand to make sure while my other hand reaches for my slit, trying not to think about that thought about cum I'd had... even though the image that came to mind did make me feel a little tingly...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Touching yourself brings pleasure into your mind and lots and lots of thoughts of dick "Who the hell are you?! Did that damn Bard bring a whore here! I told you girls no fucking in my beds!" She yelled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm

I gasped and shouted out first "H~Holy s~shit!" and then "I~Innkeeper, p~please come in and helpz us! We, uh, I mean me, Raez, is v~very confused now! A~And not what like yesterday!" I swayed a bit as my mind thought of dicks, my tongue licking my lips before I shook my head and tried not to think of such things, I was a guy darnint!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:07 pm

She Slammed open the Door having unlocked it and frowned "Who the hell are you Slut?" She asked her word eagerly enforcing the odd thoughts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:12 pm

I shuddered and tried to respond at first the way I wanted to, but words came out differently. "Raez the strong, noble, human bard is no more... this slutty, lowly lizard girl is now Raez and wants nothing more right now than to be bent over and shown her place." I then blushed and let out a hissing squeak as I shook my head fiercely and asked "D~Did I really just say that!?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Without saying anything she came over and slapped your tit hard "Explain Yourself!" She Demanded Trying to make sense of what you were going on about.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:21 pm

I moaned a bit at that, but it helped me regain some sense as I flopped down. "I~I... I handed in an artifact I was tasked with retrieving yesterday. I came here, performed and paid for a room for the night, w~went to bed az I was dead tired... n~now I'm... Raez i~is a Lizard girl. A~A horny lizard girl."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:24 pm

She Blinked "Well what the fuck did you do with the thing, I don't want a bunch of lizard sluts everywhere." She demanded of you looking confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:33 pm

"G~Gave it to the kind, handsome human gentleman who hired me... sss... he was quite good to look a- n~no no he wasn't! I~I'm a guy damnit!" I shook my head again and tried to stop thinking about dicks, but this time it was harder and my slit was starting to drip. "W~Whatz am I going to doz?" I looked up to the Innkeeper, and found myself admiring her beauty... which, well, only served to make me hornier. At least I still liked women too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:36 pm

She Raised an Eyebrow "Why do I care? Again you bought a night, so get your shit and fuck off." She Told you....Ah, Right, Tight Bitch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:46 pm

"B~But I don't knows whats to doz!" I said, leaping and grabbing her and pressing my face to hers. "M~My head keeps thinking of things it shouldn't be, m~my whole body feels so different... I~I don't even know if I, we, Raez, kah! Can d~do the same things we used to!" Though as I had the thought of her being a tight bitch... another one quickly came to mind before I could think.

"R~Raez can make feel good! M~Maybe if Raez make Innkeeper feel good help Raez?" And before she could say yes or no, I dived down to my knees and snuck my head under her skirt, moving my hands to her thighs and rubbing as I started lapping at her panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:56 pm

She Yelped as you found she had no panties on and she ended up falling onto the bed over top of you "What?!" She demanded.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Finding no panties made this much easier for this lowly slut... she would make the tight bitch feel good, then she wouldn't be so grumpy. Yessss, that was what we would do was what went through my mind as I hissed in pleasure and began pleasuring her folds, my tail snaking up beneath me, rubbing at my own slit a bit before the tip poked and prodded at her slit as I wrapped my lips around her love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:11 pm

She Yelped "H~Hey That Hasn't Bean Touched in years you slut!" She Yelled Wiggling on top of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:17 pm

"That is why good nicez slut Raez help out! Make innkeeper feel much better, feel happy, not be grumpy~" I almost said bitch, but managed to catch myself on that part as I mumbled around her clit, letting my tail slowly slide into her as I continued lavishing her love button with attention, something I'd been quite good at even as a male and now seemed to be more eager with as a girl... even though I was still craving cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:23 pm

She yelped as you pushed into her, you heard a couple other voices, female too, speaking, but it was muffled by her dress and thighs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Ignoring those other voices for now, I continued my efforts, slowly working my tail in and out of her as I worked to give her what she clearly hadn't gotten in a long time.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games