Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:43 am

Heading out, you get a fair number of looks, a mixture of surprise, arouse, confusion, and a rarer case of discomfort or disgust, but soon enough you spot Scootaloo's house in the distance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:50 am

I had an easy grin on my face as I Made my way to her home, not caring in the slightest as I opened the door.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:34 pm

You hear two voices, humming and murmuring sweet nothings to each other as giggles and soft hums and moans followed after them. You could pick up a softer scent of sex filling the air, and it smelled like two mares.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:48 am

I Chuckled and Calmly Followed the Sounds to wherever they led.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://orig00.deviantart.net/81b7/f/2017/284/a/0/aunt_holiday_and_aunt_lofty_by_pixelkitties-dbq8mvl.png
or these two https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp ... 0717221122 take your pic for what her aunts look like

You soon found the source, an Earth Pony mare and a Pegasus Mare, both on the couch 69ing each other and moaning into each other's cunts. They don't notice your arrival, but this is when Scootaloo begins to come back around a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:15 pm

I Hummed as Scoots Woke up, enjoying the view.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Scoots squirmed about on your back, then tensed and went still, save for her jaw dropping as she saw her Aunties doing it. You could pick up a bit of Scoot's own scent grow just a bit stronger, as even with the surprise she was clearly getting aroused by this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:34 pm

I Snorted "So You Two Sexy Bitches looking for a third?" I asked winking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:41 pm

They let out a whinny of surprise and proceeded to flop onto the floor with an added yelp, Scootaloo joining them as her shifting had let gravity take hold and slide her off your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:43 pm

I Laughed "Sorry~ Was Just bringing Scoot home you two, had a bit of a scare in the woods, played in a sex dungeon and brought her cute flank home, All Gentle Mare like." I joked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:04 pm

"S~Sex dungeon?" One of them, the pegasus you think, squeaked out as the other just tried not to lick the cunny juices on her lips off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:06 pm

I Hummed "Yup a Pink Mare Took me, Scoots and Rainbow to it and I proceeded to give Scoots the best time of her life~" I purred winking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 pm

"O~Oh! I know that place!" The one on the floor licking her lips said, while the one who you had to guess was a bit older snorted as she got up and off and came over to check out Scootaloo, being joined by the other moment's later as they fussed over Scootaloo a bit.

"What was that about some scare in the woods?" The younger one asked.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:31 pm

I Hummed "Her and Two other Fillies got attacked by some Timber Wolves, I took care of them and got the girls out, Scoots then buried her face in my plot and refused to pull away."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:02 am

They both blushed at that last bit but seemed quite glad that she was alright, even going so far as nearly embarrassing the filly as they fussed over her. "A~Aunties, s~stop, s~she's like right there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:26 pm

I Laughed "Hey Scoots it's Cool My Dad's the Same way super Fussy but always Ready to back me up." I told her Smiling "Plus I got to test out my Deathtrap's Claws on Magical Species and it seems to work great, must be the Discord Circuits...." I trailed off Mumbling in Techno-Babble as I Adusted my Hoof Weapon back into the clawed hand and Tuned it up, Then I Stopped and Looked up "Hey Can you like get a Cloud in here so I can Molest you on it and stick odd things in odd places to figure out if I can build something that'll let me cloud walk?" I asked as I exited my Mini Fugue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:57 am

The three blushed brilliantly crimson at that, though you could see Scootaloo now eying you and her aunties, you knowing the look of someone imagining a bunch of hot women getting together for lewd things...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:11 am

I hummed "Like, Some Wing Clamps, Nipple Clamps, a Bit and maybe three things shoved up your ass? They may shock you a bit." I told them humming in though "Maybe I should put something in your womb and maybe something on your hooves too?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:45 am

It was amusing watching all three mares cumming at the same time, just from your words. Something told you that the Ponies around here weren't prudes, just a bit... innocent and therefore easily aroused by a naughty mind like yours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:48 am

I Blinked Only now realized they took it a sex way and not a science way.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games