Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Explosive Fun with Ponies[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Twilight seemed to completely ignore the fucking of brains comment save for a slight eye twitch, though Dash was now laughing and rolling about in the air. AJ brought her back to the present as she said "Twi, the test thing your doing, saving the Crystal Empire?"

Twilight blinked, then yelped and said "Oh yes your right! You! Gaige or whatever you said your name was! Stay here in Ponyville or come with us on the train, but no leaving town otherwise! I have so many questions about those devices to ask..." she gazed almost longingly at your arm especially before grabbing the little dragon Spike and darting off for her library.

Scootaloo chose that moment to decide she'd waited enough and stuck her muzzle into your honeypot, lapping away at it as she let out a soft whinny of contentment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 pm

I Laughed as I watched them Race off and Then Perking up Humming as Scoots began Lapping desperately at my Cunt Like a Starving Mare "So~ We Gonna have an Orgy or Am I gonna Learn your Names~?" I purred at the CMC.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Sweetie and Apple Bloom both blushed at that, then were quickly dragged off by their sisters as they were informed they'd be away for a bit and needed to let them know what was expected of them while they were on this mission for Twilight.

Rainbow Dash on the other hand landed by you and snickered a bit as she said "I like your style missy. And I think Scoots there likes it too. But how about we find someplace a bit more... private."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I Snorted Amused "Well While I Don't Mind it looks like you and your herd have somewhere to be going? I Don't Want to be some Kinda Herd Wrecker or something?" I told her shrugging while pressing myself back into Scoots "And I think Scoots has had enough of Waiting~" I hummed in Pleasure with no Shame "Though~ Maybe I Can Walk through town making her worship my plot~ You Like Scoot~?" I Called back with a purr.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Rainbow Dash blushes a bit, suggesting that yes she does, then she rubs the back of her neck a bit as she adds "W-Well, I~I'm also sort of a surrogate sister for her, so I like to look out for the little squirt."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:14 pm

I Hummed and Giggled "Ohh~ Wanna Make Sure I show her a Good time~ Lay her out all nice and comfy before Ravishing her so Thoroughly she wont walk straight for a week~?" I Purred With a Lewd Smirk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:28 am

Rainbow Dash's wings shout out in clear pegasus sign of arousal at that, and you could swear you saw a bit of blood dripping down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:49 am

I Grinned and pressed my plot back against Scoots "Or Maybe you want to watch me dominate her so completely she gets a cutie mark in being a submissive little Fuck Seat Dedicated to servicing whoever plops their plot on her face~" I Dirty talked without shame that the rest of the CMC and their sisters were near.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:01 am

As it turned out, the only ones still nearby was Pinkie Pie, who seemed to be recording this with old fashioned camera equipment as Scootaloo moaned and dove her tongue deeper, and Rainbow Dash, who was blushing now and had just a bit of red trickling from her nose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:09 am

I Giggled "Hmm~ I bet Scoots would look just Wonderful~ All Tied up with some wing and Leg Binders, With a Blindfold on~ or maybe even a full body suit, so the only thing she can focus on, the only thing she can feel, taste and smell is a pussy that she has to worship~" I Purred "Or Maybe~ We Stick her in a Bit and Bridle, A Sexy Saddle, a Blindfold and Do her tail up in a nice little bun before trotting her around town~?" I Moaned out with a giggle
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:13 am

THis time, it was a whinny into your cunt as you could practically here her and RD cumming just from imagining that, Pinkie giggling as she said "I should really get a recording of your voice saying naughty things~! Be a great present for some of my naughtier friends!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:16 am

I Hummed "I Thought of Making and Selling a Clock that's Alarm is Me saying either naughty things or Like, Lovey Dovey Stuff." I admitted with a giggle "You Wouldn't happen to have a sex dungeon where I can fuck these two at least until you need this Sexy Rainbow Mare for whatever you're doing~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:27 am

She grinned, and for a moment you could swear her coat got a bit more of a darker rosy pink, and her cutie mark looked just a bit different, but it had to be your imagination.

What wasn't was her grabbing all three of you in her hooves and rushing through town at breakneck speed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:30 am

I Just Laughed "Hell Yeah!" I Yelled Eagerly My Own Love for Fast Cars and Gaige's Love For Wild shit made this actually super fun.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:51 am

After a bit, you went down into what you thought was the pantry for Sugar Cube Corner, but then you were at a empty shelve and Pinkie Pie was giving it a poke with her tail-

Then it spun around and you did indeed find yourself in a sex dungeon.

"Welcome to Kinky Pie's Naughty Home for Pervy Ponies~" She purred into your ears with a giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:54 am

I Blinked "Hmm~ Pervy Huh~?" I purred back grinning "How PErvy I mean~ This seems pretty basic~?" I asked no malice just teasing in my voice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:59 am

'Kinky' Pie giggled and pressed a button, some more extreme BDSM stuff popping out including chains hanging from the ceilings, some with hooks others with plugs, a rack where you had large pins with very thin acupuncture needles rolled over your skin, front and back, even a magical battery with clamps to shock things.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:02 am

I Blinked "Damn this is almost as Kinky as some places I've been, Actually really impressive." I told her with a grin and hummed "So, you wanna just record or get in on this?" I asked her "You Probably know better what Rainbow Can Handle miss Pie~ While Scoot a Slut here will need some easing into it~" I purred whipping scoots plot with my tail.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:31 am

"MMhm, your the guest, it's up to you sugar~" Kinky Pie said with a giggle, then added "And the other two seem a bit out of it after seeing all of this... think we could do just about anything to them~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 am

I Hummed "I'll let you take Rainbow Madame Kinky~ I Wanna Focus on the Cute one I had the pleasure of Saving~" I purred Leading Scoots Away a bit towards some stuff my mind was already turning into even more of a sex machine.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games