Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Against Your Will [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Eve giggled at this, slowly raising her leg until it was pointing up and she began to sensually glide her hands up to the hem of her socks. Gentle tugs here, there, slowly revealed more of her bare leg until she pulled it free and gave it a casual toss, again showing her flexibility as she brought it down and repeated the process, all the while giving you eager bedroom eyes and the occasional blown kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:42 pm

I Was Blushing heavily and wiggling in my restraints unsure what exactly I wanted but wanting it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:51 pm

"Hehe, see, showing off one's body can be fun... I can see how much you want me already~ And I'm getting pretty aroused too." She dips her fingers into the panties she'd slipped on, bringing them out and showing you they were coated in juices before slowly sucking them clean.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:48 am

I Blushed darkly, my whole body felt like it was turning red.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:58 am

She proceeded to continue her strip tease, working her top off, then shimmying her skirt down. She is only in bra and panties as she now stands over you on the bed, slowly cupping her breasts and then revealing first one tit, then the other. She parts her panties aside to show you her drooling honeypot which is dripping it's nectar upon your face.

"How you feeling Kat~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am

I Shuddered "M~My Breasts and Pussy feel like they're on Fire~" I half Moaned and half whined humping the air a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 pm

"Mmhm, good~ It feels even better when your the one doing the showing though~" Eve says as she sinks her cunt to your face, pushing the panties aside to allow your lips access while she reaches back to toy with your clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm

I Blushed darkly and gasped, closing my eyes and clumsily but eagerly licking at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:47 pm

She moans and hums, finger continuing to circle and sometimes flick at your clit as you taste her nectar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:27 am

I Let out a confused but needy moan into her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:43 am

Smirking, she soon plunged two fingers into your cunny as she asked "Mmhm, isn't this fun? Once you cum, I'll untie you, and then you can try strip teasing for me~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am

I Moaned in Pleasure, my mind felt weird and almost empty as she spoke to me, I was eager to cum~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:01 am

She kept going, working you until you slid off into the edge, cumming nice and hard as she giggled and moaned, joining along with you moments later as she ground her slit against your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:17 pm

I Shuddered and nuzzled her pussy and ass completely out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:57 am

She smirked, untying you as she helped rub at where the ropes had been bound.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 am

I Shuddered and Kissed clumsily "M~My Pussy feels so hot, and Loose and Empty~ I~I Feel Strange I've never felt like this." I Murmured holding her.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games