New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:11 pm

She giggled "It's fine to strut some I don't care if they just look~" She purred teasingly wrapping an arm around you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 pm

THat only earned a squeak from me and more blushing as I mumbled "I~I... I~I don't want them looking... I~I'm a guy, I~I'm not supposed to get excited when guys look at me!" I eep and blush more as I realize I said that aloud, and then mumble "D~Don't know how to strut anyways."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:32 pm

She giggled "You're not a Guy you're a Girl." she said it like it was simple fact as she pulled you next to her and began strutting, trying to force you to match her walk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:34 pm

I grumbled at that but didn't say anything further due to my embarrassment and not wanting to make a scene. I gave a half hearted effort to try and mimic her, nerves helping for the most part in keeping me from trying it properly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:35 pm

She laughed and lightly slapped your ass "It's fine, we'll do it when your ass isn't freshly fucked."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:36 pm

I squeaked and jumped slightly at that, blushing and pouting again even as my cock twitched and ass quivered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:39 pm

She giggled "Come on, If you don't try and walk less tight like, you're going to keep walking like your freshly fucked too." she teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:13 am

I pouted again and poked her in the side even as I tried to relax but stay close to her. Curse her being a bit taller then me and having longer legs!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:15 am

She poked you back with a Teasing grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 am

I spent the remainder of the tour mostly trying to hide behind Linda and to keep myself from dying of embarrassment, still not sure what to make of all of this even though I was getting feelings of excitement and arousal as more guys and even one or two of the other Futa she'd mentioned saw me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:25 am

When it was finally over she stretched and yawned "Well that's all, and we still have a period left over." She murmured in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:48 am

I nodded at that, looking to her as I asked "W~What should we do with the time left?" I was half tempted to ask a bit more about some of the more geeky, nerdy clubs, but a tiny whisper in my mind murmured that we would likely be doing something more... interesting...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:01 am

She Hummed "Well We Could just hang, Fuck, or I could take you to buy some cute things?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:07 am

I blushed at the last two, and before I could really think it through simply said "W~Whatever you'd prefer i~is fine with me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am

She hummed "Shopping it is~ you have to model stuff for me~" She teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:23 am

I could only blush and whimper at that even as I nodded, wondering just what I'd gotten myself into for saying that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:27 am

She Giggled and happily led you out to her car with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:43 am

"S~So what are we going to tell my mom w~when I get home?" I finally asked after a bit as I got in the car and let her drive us off to who knew where.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm

She Hummed "Don't Worry, You're actually my new neighbor, we can keep your new clothes at my house."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:54 pm

That pulled a weight off my shoulders I hadn't known I'd had, though I asked "A~And my g~guys school uniform?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games