New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:20 pm

She Giggled "If You're gonna act like my girlfriend you gotta look the part~" She purred looking a bit sweaty and tired but happy, "Lick my cock slut, it's covered in cum."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:23 pm

"G~Girlfriend?" I asked in a confused slur, it taking a moment, to gather my wits enough to recall the second bit, which had sounded like an order.... and Linda was my goddess, so i had to follow it as I leaned forward and began to lick the cum off her, letting out a confused sound as I mumbled "T~Tastes weird..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:28 pm

She giggled and pet your head "You'll learn to love it dear~" She promised with a purr giving you one final bit of cum as she weakly came, she looked rather worn out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:32 pm

I nodded tiredly, panting and moving to lick up the new cum coming out, only stopping when I had finished cleaning my Goddesses cock off. "W~What happened... head feels all funny... feel sore but good... wearing girls clothing? Linda is... my Goddess?" I blushed as I said that, some of my sense returning but not all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 pm

She giggled "Hmm~ You wanted to try cross-dressing so from now on you get girly clothes, plus you have the smaller cock and you sucked mine, so of course you are the girl here~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:14 pm

In my current state, that made sense, and I nodded after a moment. Then asked "W~What about s~school?" My senses were back enough to be embarrassed by the idea of wearing girls clothes around school, especially when everyone had seen me in guys clothes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:16 pm

She giggled "Don't worry~ We can just update and have them mark you as a girl~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:19 pm

"B~But I'm a boy?" I remarked, then added "M~My mom... m~my mom think... think sex bad... need... to be...boy?" My words were still slurring a bit, but the cogs were finally kicking back in as I shook my head "I~I'll get in trouble... i~if I go home like this..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 pm

She Hummed "Well You don't have to be a girl and have sex, you could just say that your trying it out, I mean you like feeling and looking pretty don't you?" She asked petting you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:26 pm

"M~mom s~said sex is only about m~making babies..." was my next mumbled, now pouting a bit and unknowingly rendering me cuter as I added "I~I don't know... d~don't even know what I look like right now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 pm

She giggled and happily showed you a picture on her phone of you sleeping against her dressed as a girl.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 pm

I looked at it, and blushed brightly. My... Goddess... n~no, Linda, who was my goddess... that made my head spin a bit, was right. I did look pretty. But still...

"I~I don't know... I~I still don't think My mom w~will like this... d~do I have to dress like this all the time?" I finally asked after some embarrassed squirming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:37 pm

She hummed "Well, not skirts but it at least needs to be feminine or Kinda Girly." She told you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:49 pm

"I..." I wanted to try and push for more... but that Goddess bit came back and I simply nodded to her with a blush. "Y~Yes ma'am."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 pm

She smiled and happily gave you a kiss on the lips "I cleaned you up too~" She said happily "Ready to Finish the Tour~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:57 pm

I nodded my head, though now I felt an urge to cling to and almost hide myself behind her as we left.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:02 pm

She giggled and Led you out to the Gym and "Club Buildings" Various Buildings used by various clubs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Sticking close the entire time, I observed and did my best to memorize all that I could, both for general goings about the school and in case any of the other clubs besides the book one got my interest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:07 pm

You Got Some Looks from guys Grinning and looking at your butt, There were Quite a few it turns out Linda was a Member of Cooking and Archery, You were only allowed to join 1 Culture and 1 Sports Club each she said.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:09 pm

I blushed brilliantly at the looks from guys, yet for some reason that seemed to... excite me? EVen though something told me I was Linda's Little Cock Bitch, I still felt my body shiver from the looks, and thus tried to hide behind Linda more. Or in front of her, whichever would hide me best.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games