New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:04 pm

She Hummed "Give my Tip a Kiss." She ordered with a giggle.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:05 pm

I was still nervous, but after a moment I leaned forward to do just as she asked, my lips planting a soft kiss to her tip as I tasted pre, which made me shiver in confusion and arousal.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm

She Giggled "Good~ Now Lick and lap at it, Like a Lolipop~" She Purred "You want it nice hard and wet~ It's going in your throat and ass after all~" She Commanded.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 pm

"I~It is?!" I squeaked in embarrassment, yet after a moment and another nervous gulp, I leaned in and began to hesitantly do just that, my eyes looking up at her every so often as I tried to think of it like a lolipop... though my mind kept thinking of a popsicle instead. I wasn't sure which was the better one to go with and very quickly found myself worrying I was messing up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:11 pm

She Hummed "Seal your Lips around the head, Like Sucking on the top of a lolipop and use your tongue." She said kindly as she got a bit harder.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:13 pm

"Y~yes M~Ma'am, er, L~Linda." I mumble as I move to do just that, tasting more of her pre as I blush and glance down to her cock. I wrap my lips around the tip, my own cock quivering as my eyes lid a bit and I suck and flick my tongue over it, thinking about my favorite blowpop as I let out a soft but confused moan. Was this what sex was like?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 pm

She Hummed in pleasure and slowly got harder and larger, it didn't take long at all for her humming and light thrusts to almost send you into a cock sucking trance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:16 pm

My head was buzzing and swaying a little bit as I began to bob my head a bit, mostly because my sucking was trying to follow her movements. My own cock throbbed and twitched excitedly in my pants, underwear growing stained with pre as I slowly found my body relaxing... in... out... up the cock, down the cock... back, and forth... it was indeed rather entrancing when it was being done nice and slow like this... why did Mom always make sex sound like something to stay away from?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:19 pm

She giggled and hummed grabbing your head to still you slowly pushing forward "You have to learn to take it deeper~" She purred, pulling back when you had trouble before pushing in again, she was intent on training your throat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 pm

It didn't take much for me to have trouble, but with her holding my head in place I wasn't able to argue much. Each time my throat strained and resisted, but each time she got just a bit further... and each time also left a bit more black hiding at the corner of my vision. I soon came from it, moaning rather like a whore even though I had no frame of reference for that before being gagged again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:06 pm

She Hummed "That's no Good~ I'm no where near cumming~ Are you saying I don't matter~?" She whispered and purred as she gently began throat fucking you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:18 pm

My head was spinning, it was hard to think, and very hard to speak. I shook my head no, trying to mumble it out as well as I mumbled out "virgin' again. My head felt so tingly and weird and strange yet even after cumming I was still feeling very aroused. This wasn't what I'd figured sex was like... certainly not in how it was meant to make babies like mom described...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:21 pm

You weren't sure how long it took or how long you'd been their but now she was speeding up, her balls slapping your chin and the "Landing Strip" of pubic hair tickled your nose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Eventually, her efforts had become trance like for me again- time faded, and I found myself letting her use me, and taking great pleasure in it. I didn't know why that was the case, but I felt too good to care and was too busy just following the movements, my tongue sometimes wriggling against her head each time it popped back in or out. I might have cum again at some point, but I wasn't paying attention. Just sucking, moaning, and occasionally gagging. Just because she could push all the way in didn't mean my throat still wasn't protesting every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:36 pm

She began speeding up more and more, her words seeping into your brain "This is where you belong, Worshiping me~ I'm your Goddess~" She Moaned as she eagerly got more forceful losing control bit by bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:41 pm

In the state I was in, there was no way my brain, conscious or subconscious, could argue with her. And so the words became not just fact, but truth and reality. Linda was my Goddess, and I was to worship her. My brain was air starved just enough to not be sure if I was always to be worshipping her on my knees or not, but regardless I moaned louder and nodded my head, my gag starting to happen more on instinct to pleasure her, even if I didn't yet know it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Now Wildly Thrusting and Talking dirty "You're just a piece of Fuck meat for me to use.", "Dirty Slut your holes are my property.", "You're my Little Cock Bitch and you like it don't you!?" And "You're Just a Slutty Girl addicted to my cock!" Were some of her favorites before she eagerly began cumming pulling out as she did filling your throat, mouth and covering your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Each suggestion she said I would nod, the words again being practically branded, or maybe woven into my head. They'd come back later when eventually I'd recover and be horribly embarrassed by all of it, but each one made me moan like a slut, only serving to further egg her on it seemed. When Linda, my Goddess, finally game, I came again, head spinning as I tittered a bit and then, with a swoon, toppled over and passed out, my mouth already swallowing some of the cum as my tongue savored and grew accustomed to the taste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:00 pm

You woke up in the same place, only now you were dressed up in the girls uniform bent over with a cock eagerly fucking you ass, a pair of balls slapping your own, you felt tired and your balls felt like they couldn't cum anymore, soon hot jizz was flooding your ass before your Goddess began pulling out of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:15 pm

I was very confused when I woke up, though as I realized I was wearing girls clothing I got... aroused? Which only made me more confused, especially as I felt someone fucking my ass... only for the confusion to simply melt into joyful pleasure as I let out a lewd moan, blushing at the sound as I realized my Goddess was the one doing it. I didn't understand why she was fucking my ass, wasn't that dirty? But it felt good, and Linda was doing it so she had to be enjoying it.

I was left panting as she pulled out, a curious if happy look on my face as I looked to her for answers, my head not yet recalling what had happened earlier and still a bit hazy and foggy anyways.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games