New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New School New [Love]Life(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:07 pm

They had quite a few choices this was a fancy school after all grabbing something that looked good you and Linda Sat together, She casually put her hand on your thigh as she ate.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Grabbing some rice and fish, I dig in, though I blush and give her a confused look as I innocently tilted my head at that, unsure what to do but not minding it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:23 pm

She just giggled and hummed as She ate some kind of pasta.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:37 pm

After a bit, I eventually decided to reach over and place my hand on hers, unsure what else to do as I worked to silence my stomach.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:42 pm

She Snorted and smiled at you "Don't worry~ I'll teach you~" She promised as other students started to get food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Something told me that there was more to that then I was picking up, but I was too busy enjoying how soft her hands were and well, once I finished, just holding them and looking into those beautiful blue-green pools.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:35 pm

She Finished a Bit after you before standing up and stretching bringing your attention to her breasts and bulge again "Well Let's drop these off and Continue all right?" She asked grinning "Sorry I couldn't introduce you to anyone my friends are in 3rd lunch this year."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:43 pm

My eyes lingered on those two naughty bits, unable to help it even as my mother's teaching tried to assert itself. I could only nod and smile shyly as I said "I~It's okay, I~I'm not really good with large groups of new people anyways..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:46 pm

She Led you to where you were suppose to leave the lunch trays and then led you out, her hips attracting attention too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:53 pm

I shivered and swayed my head a bit, wondering why I was noticing these parts of her so much now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:56 pm

You Noticed that you were also rather hard as her hands happily found themselves on you, holding your hand, or hip or bum sometimes when she decided to guide you around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:59 pm

I was blushing brightly, sometimes trying to hide my own bulge while also taking hold of her hand and letting out cute squeaks when she held my hip or bum. I was so confused, aroused, excited and nervous I was amazed I hadn't passed out or just dropped onto the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:11 pm

She Giggled as she led you somewhere it was an old school building "And here's were students go to have sex on campus." She told you easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:17 pm

I nodded at that idly... then after five seconds of silence managed a squeaked "H~Huh!?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:38 pm

She Giggled and Grinned Taking your Tie and her Ribbon the School issued ones "Well, you Take these and find a classroom you like~" She Leads you to one, Tying both things around the handle as she opened it and pulled you in "And that's how you mark a room being used for Sex, our names are on the tie and ribbon of course so anybody can come by and see who's hooking up~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:47 pm

I was so shocked and confused I couldn't resist as she pushed me into the room and effectively entrapped me in here. I could only blush and squeak out "I~I'm a virgin! I~I don't k~know anything about sex!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:51 pm

She licked her lips "I promised to teach you~" She Purred as she pushed you onto your knees and reached under her skirt, her large half hard cock flopping out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 pm

"Y~Yes... y~yes you did..." I admitted with a blush, my own dick twitching as I was pushed to my knees. Nervousness and curiosity made me gulp as I gazed at her cock, waiting for her to 'begin' my education... which thinking of it like that made me shiver.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:58 pm

She Giggled "You Need to play with it some get me hard, you've had to have masturbated right?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:02 pm

I could only blush even brighter as I shook my head no. "M~My mom only told me just a bit about sex... a~and I've never really thought about such things..."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games