Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dreaming of MILF[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 am

"C~Can't help it with you teasing us like that Mama..." Joan said with some pants as her sister nodded and stroked at her own cock, eyes glued to your slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:34 am

I Giggled "Hmm~ Isn't this what was asked for though~ Are you saying you wouldn't do this if ordered to masturbate~?" I teased, sliding another finger in.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:55 pm

"W~We would..." they admit, but Bella interjects "B~But w~we'd j~just play with ourselves, y~your dirty talking is getting us all riled up!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:32 am

I Giggled "Hmm~? What Good is just MAsturbating while saying nothing I Mean~ Isn't this sexier~ Don't you want to see my lewd fuckhole filled with cum~?" I teased sliding another finger in until I had Four fucking me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:43 am

You were promptly, again, pounced by several futa girls who seemed to be trying to fill you with their cocks, two of whom were your daughters.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am

I Laughed "H~Hey~ You didn't win that in the game~" I called out teasingly.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games