Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 am

He smirks as you talk about no one ever doing this with you before. "Really, I'd have thought men would have been lining up for this, but I guess that makes you fortunate. You're about to lose your virginity to one of Dragon's blood. We are known to be quite fond of taking valuable treasures. For your virginity to be seen as this valuable to someone like me is quite the honor." Despite how tightly your walls clamped down on him, he continued to piston in and out of your body. "You're right, this isn't a little bauble to be toyed with. I will take the utmost care in plucking your maidenhead and giving you a proper fucking you won't soon forget." He gives no hesitation and shows no remorse in taking your virginity.

"Oh, now you've gotten very tight indeed. The way you squeeze down on me like you're afraid of letting me go. Don't worry, I will not abscond until the deed is done." His hips pull back almost pulling your walls with him as you hugged him so tightly. The next thrust goes so much more smoothly now that there are no more barriers to halt his progress and each thrust discovers new depths to your insides you had never imagined. He smirks at your words as you call for his attention. "What is it, my little bauble?" He leans down closer running his tongue against your throat as his hips begin to pick up the pace taking shorter, more rapid thrusts to push you further and further past what you'd always believed to be your limits. "Don't be too loud now. You wouldn't want the guards to know what's going on in here. Not that I'd mind letting them know of my conquest, but I'm sure a pure maiden like you would want to keep her passions quiet."

His words suddenly remind you of the four lizardfolk around the cart. The one driving the horses would be right on the other side of the wall beside you. Could any of them have overheard you already? The young lord gives a playful smirk. "I wouldn't worry too much. This cart is built for privacy. Lords discussing private business shouldn't need to worry about being overheard, but screaming or shouting will get their attention for a certainty. His cock, buried deep within you, throbs with delight and spills a thick glob of pre leading you to wonder, if he wanted them to hear."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:39 pm

Getting flattered like that indeed aroused her vanity and acceptance for him, especially when he had his dick already stuck so deep in her pussy! But that was also what made this all so embarrassing and unacceptable! A young man... even if a noble, a stranger she just met a while ago was now deep into her precious spot! And it felt so good! The alcohol was without a doubt the one to blame for letting her become so "easy", but the girl couldn't even work that out too focused on that ridgy meat working in and out her flower, stretching her lovely slit and forcing her cunny into his shape while all she could do was just whimper in pleasure as she took it like a good bitch!

<M-my lord... you... you stuck it in... m-my first... my lord... took my first... your big thing... popped my cherry...> she randomly rambled on, the effects of the alcohol letting her express like so the shock from the sudden and unexpected defloration, and while her upper mouth mewled such words out... her lower one would instead be busy taking his dick and accommodating it to the best of it's inexperienced capability, subconsciously clinging to it's meat when it went out and them welcoming it back in with a tight rhythmic embrace, his words on her tightness only making her squeeze him harder... though it still couldn't be compared to how tight she suddenly got when he mentioned about getting loud enough for the others to hear, the realization making her pussy clench down harder than ever before whereas her hazy eyes up above opened wide, the girl immediately after getting her hands up to cover her mouth in an attempt to repress her mewls...

...not a futile effort, but somewhat lacking in efficiency. Especially with her gasps getting sweeter by the second, the young lord picking up the pace and even staining her depths with his warm pre, a sticky omen of what was to come... not that the girl would be in the right state of mind to notice getting lubed up some more with his own natural love, their juices mixing up in her kitty much like her thoughts were getting all jumbled up in her head, which the girl shook left and right while moaning out <N-nooo... m-my lord... my dear lord... c-can't... they can't... they absolutely can't know... please... please my lord... don't let them hear... it's... you're... so deep... so good... but... mmm... oh god... oh lord... oh my lord... why... why so good... i... it's my first time... yet... yet... can't help my self... my lord... i can't help myself... ahn... they can't hear... yet i can't help my self... ahn... why... mmm... my lord... you're so good... ahn... i shouldn't... but you're making me feel... so good... ahn... please... ahn... they can't hear... mmm... my lord... i can't help myself... help me... more... gimme more... seal my lips... seal me... as your own... owhn... good... my lord!>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:36 am

Yes, of course, it had to be the alcohol that had made this so easy, had made your body so responsive to his cock stirring so deep inside of you, had made it so hard to think. Your body squeezed and sucked his length as he pistoned it in and out of you. You could swear you felt the pulsing of his cock growing stronger and more frequent like it was building up to something. Your own pleasure too was going higher and higher, and you weren't sure how much more you could take.

He smirked at your sweat gasps and broken words. Telling him how good he was, how you were unable to hold yourself back under him, and how badly you needed him to help you seal your mouth and muffle your voice. "Well, I guess I can't deny such a simple request delivered with such need. It just so happens that I have the perfect way to seal your lips while we finish up." You saw him lick his lips as he leaned over you. His hand moved behind your head holding you in place as he thrust his face to yours. Your lips were sealed using the lordling's own. His lips pressed firmly against your own, then carefully opened prying your lips open before his tongue darted in to explore your mouth. His first instinct was to seek out your own tongue trying to pin it against the inside of your mouth as a show of its dexterity, speed, and his skill with it. With your head now pinned between his lips and the bench, the hand behind your head moved around and down groping your still free tit while his hips continued slamming against your own.

His hips started moving faster, slamming your crotches together with powerful impacts. The wet slaps coming from your crotch created an undeniably lewd atmosphere, and it was only getting faster. The man above you was breathing heavily and sweat was dripping onto your face with the effort. Whatever he was trying to do, you were certain he would wear himself out soon. You heard his tail strike the wood behind him as he slammed himself into you one last time. Time seemed to slow as he just lay there above you panting in your mouth while he held his cock fully inside of you. The only movement from him was the twitching of his cock. Then there was one last twitch and liquid heat burst forth spilling into your cunt. Wherever it touched a tingle of pleasure burst forth from within you more pleasant than everything that had led up to it. Each twitch was now accompanied by a new burst of warmth which pooled deep inside of your honeypot. The warmth was too much only adding to the building sensations you'd been trying to hold back earlier as your limit rapidly approached.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Shagging in a carriage with a man she just met, even if a young noble... or rather, despite the fact that she was fucking a guy she barely knew, all Sae could think about right now was the cock pumping in and out her pussy and how good it made her feel, wallowing more and more in the ecstasy brought about by surrendering her body to a strong male.
The alcohol, the pleasure, and even the simple stimulus from her female urges getting satisfied by mating with a male from a superior species... she was completely overwhelmed, the girl even winding her legs around his waist to subconsciously hug him closer while also helping by his thrusts by adding more push, her cunny at the same time readjusting her twitching and clenching rhythm to properly match his thrusting pace and give him his best fucking experience ever...

And much like her lower mouth was fully devoting herself to the cock banging it, her upper one too willingly submitted to the overbearing tongue sweeping around her every nook and cranny, the girl accepting his kiss and reciprocating it with much passion, her own tongue coordinating with his and following his lead as they wrestled themselves into a messy tangle of flesh which kept seeking after each other despite being already plastered together.
If getting banged sent her head into pink clouds, then adding such a messy smooching to it made her plunge and drown into a sea of ecstasy, the girl subconsciously winding her arms around his neck while pushing out her tits into his hands, clinging to him much like her pussy clung to his cock and taking all the banging he could dish out till he finally bottomed out and...

... unlike her muddled head, which wondered why he broke his furious rutting pace, her body subconsciously knew what was about to happen and tensed up in expectations, her most primitive female instincts taking over and making her react just like any fertile maiden of breedable age should when favoured by a virile male of superior ancestry... namely, womb prolapsed down while her cervix loosened up, ready to gobble up all the creamy treats it was about to get. And a delectable boon indeed came soon after, the cock buried deep inside her pussy not needing much coaxing to fire his load deep within her, splattering his hot cargo all over her precious depths.

Without a care in the world he wantonly sprinkled his virile seed all over her fertile fields, the liquid warmth added with his every twitch acting like a fuel over the raging inferno of her pleasure till it finally overwhelmed what she was capable of withstanding, Sae blanking out as she fell over the edge and came repeatedly in tune with his twitches, every new load added pushing her to greater and greater heights... it was the first time she came so hard, another first time for the lordling to claim for himself as he got his cock milked by her climaxing pussy... though rather than milking, it would be better to say her kitty was wringing the cum out of it, practically trying to use his dick as a straw to suck the spunk out his balls...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:20 pm

His tongue continued to wrestle with your own as he filled your welcoming depths. When your passage began to milk him, you felt him give one more shallow thrust as the spurts of thick cream seemed to pick up. The hand that had been resting on your hips moved down cupping your ass and gave it a firm pinch followed by a sharp spank mixing pain in with your pleasure in a way that only made the spinning of your head worse as you laid back and took everything he had to give you. His seed was incredibly thick as it quickly filled up your womb. He was still giving you more when it started to back up and leak out around your stuffed entrance. You felt two more twitches of his cock, but no more cream was forthcoming making it clear you had sucked out everything his balls could give.

Pulling his lips from yours, he panted above you for a moment before pulling out. Your body was exhausted from the experience, so your legs and arms could do little to prevent him from pulling away. Your body squeezing down on him as if hesitant to let him go as each ridge popped out from your lips. "You've made quite the mess little girl. I think you should clean it up." Standing beside you, he pushed his cock in front of your face letting you see the thick cum that stuck stubbornly to his shaft. "With how desperately your cunt was sucking this out, you'd think it wouldn't have let so much stick to me, but that just means you can make a nice treat out of it." His cock, covered in fresh virile sperm, smelt amazing to you as some instinct drove you to sample. Such a strong masculine scent meant to entice fertile females, and you had just taken an entire load of the stuff straight into your fertile baby maker.

He smirks as you stare at it. "Are you scared of it? It is wholly powerful, but a weak little thing can't help to submit to such power, can you? It's alright, you are weak, and I am strong, so it's perfectly understandable that something like this would happen. Just give in and revel in the power you're being allowed to behold." His hand moves to the back of your head grabbing a handful of hair and pulling back. You can't help but gasp at the yank, and he takes that moment to thrust his length into your mouth. The scent that had clung so powerfully to it now became taste washing throughout your palette. "I've heard that tasting a man's seed can make a woman more receptive to him. I don't know if it's true, but it's worth trying."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:53 pm

The girl happily accepted each and every warm deposit deep within her folds, her body twitching in tune with his meat buried deep within in her while her tongue joyfully submitted to his in their tangling.
Her pussy down below was working overtime to milk his cock dry and let her womb get his fill... and his fill it indeed got, even bulging a bit from the excessive amount of thick spunk stored in there.
The well-fucked girl would take it all while loving every second of it, even whining when he pulled himself away from her bosom. Her tongue would follow his on the way out, as if unwilling to be left alone, though any inconsequential thoughts would be robbed by the bloody shaft appearing upon her face, the smell of cock, sperm and sex assaulting her nose and prickling at her primal female urges, making her squirm in place while unable to take her eyes off the majestic manhood.

The sight and smell made her feel bashful and submissive while his words were also seemed very reasonable to the the drunk girl, which began to kiss the overhanging meaty shaft upon his coaxing... just yelping when he tugged her head but then readily sealing her lips around his tip and starting to suck, devotedly servicing the prick who popper her cherry.
The alcohol and post-orgasmic haze had her way too receptive and obedient to him, especially since he held the title of her first man! He was the man who made her a woman. His manhood had claimed her maidenhead. His cock was the one who deflowered her pussy. With such status, and especially with her being still so drunk and freshly-fucked, it was only normal for her to take his words as law and become more attentive and sloppy with her tongue as she cleaned him up, trying to acquire a taste for his seed...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:44 am

The young man groans standing over you as your lips wrap willingly around his shaft cleaning the length dutifully of the mess that had been made deflowering you. Your submission only seemed to inflame his lust further as he began to push further. His hips sawing back and forth pushing his tip to the back of your throat. A hand moving to your still free breast and firmly tweaking one of your nipples sending a mix of pleasure and pain through your chest. It felt like you were fully worshipping

Even once his length was clean he didn't stop from thrusting into your mouth. "Make sure to give a little attention to the balls while you're down there. You want to make sure they're nice and full when I feed you that second load." His cock throbs spitting another burst of pre straight into your throat. Thick and creamy, you feel it slowly ooze down your throat to settle heavy in your stomach. A promise of the filling load that will soon be joining it as you continue to suckle the powerful cock currently dominating all of your attention.

"That's it, little lady. Slurp it down all eager like that, and I'll have a nice big load for you. You were hired from the guild, right? Maybe next time I'm in town, I should ask the guild for you to personally deal with a private matter. How does that sound? Getting a secret personal mission from someone like me with none of your guild buddies any the wiser to the fact that I'd called on you just so I could fuck you that entire night." A hand moves quickly delivering a sharp blow to the side of your ass before her continues his mussing. "Of course, we'd need to sneak you into my room. SKulking through my home, so my parents don't find out I commissioned the guild, so you'd to be my personal whore all night?"
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:21 pm

The girl dutifully sucked his dick, letting him fuck her face and grope around while she just silently took it... no, to be precise she squirmed and gasped in tune with his mischievous fingers as they played with her teats and nipples, though once he asked for some attention upon his balls she promptly used one of her hands to caress his heavy sac, rolling his jewels in between her fingers while carefully massaging them... there was no way she'd take her lips off his shaft, but her hands would be enough to encourage those cum-factories into producing some jizzy treat for her, wouldn't it? So she thought, the drunk girl even redoubling her hand-work when droplets of delicious spunk began to leak out his tip and down her gullet...

Befuddled by the alcohol and dazed by the post-orgasmic haze, the girl would be so affected by the lingering lewd mood and his status as her first and only man that she'd nod along his words, not even bothering to interrupt her sloppy blowjob as she mewled <Yesh... work for the guild... i... i'll accept any... of my lord requesht... oh... my lord... you're shtill sho big... and hard... so manly... gonna be all yoursh... whenever you call...>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm

You could swear you felt his ample cum factories swelling with seed as you gently palmed them to encourage a bigger load. His cock gives an extra twitch as you affirm the little fantasy he was building inside of his head. The thought of going on Guild business to whore yourself and sneaking into a lord's house to sleep with his son. It was all too much.

It seemed to be a bit much for him too. With a hiss of pleasure, he thrusts forward completely sheathing his cock into your mouth. His cockhead thick in your throat forces you to breathe through your nose drawing in the musk of the eager male. It was a powerful scent that meant to entice women with is virility, and he was practically drowning you in it as thick syrupy dollops of cum were spat out of his cock head to settle heavily in your throat and stomach. You could feel some of it cling stubbornly to the inside of your throat which would probably reach your stomach much later.

"Thata girl, you're loving the taste of my lordly cock, aren't you?" Sighing with a deep breath, he pops himself free and lays back on the other bench. "Ah, you did quite well entertaining me, but I could do with a bit of a nap now, and the men have been quite patient in letting me borrow you to assuage my boredom, and they might be in need of your eyes." He starts to relax as you come to realize you've been dismissed in a way.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:35 pm

She kept cleaning him up while stimulating his jewels into producing some more creamy treats while relishing in his masculine flavour, devotedly and carefully servicing his prick and then mewling as he pushed his dick as deep as it could go into her throat, the lack of air mixed with her closeness to the source of his manly musk pushing her mind into a state of euphoria further heightened by the rush of sticky jizz fired right into her gullet... she cummed a bit from her inner femininity getting stimulated by his sheer maleness, taste and smell.

And so she gulped down wave after wave of liquid love, her tummy feeling so warm and satisfied after getting filled with spunk drunk from both the lower and upper mouth, the girl mewling a <Yesh...> to his question before she wobbly sat up, looking at the similarly satisfied lord as he ordered her out... she was kind of spacing out, from both the alcohol and the sexual ordeal she just went through, but at least after cumming her head was slightly better, at least enough to get the hint as she began to tidy up her clothes.

Most of his cum ended up in her and what didn't was slowly leaking out from her slit, so it was pretty easy for her to just scoop out the mess in between her legs before getting her panties and clothes back in order, her mental daze making her unable to realize how much more cum would leak out of her later as she just tidied herself into properness before stepping outside... properly speaking she should want to get all the seed out of her as soon as possible to avoid unwanted risk, but how could she even think of that when she was barely keeping herself together?
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:38 pm

You can feel his thick seed slosh around inside of your stomach and womb as you get up and begin redressing yourself. Having so much inside of you feels strange, but there's also the slightest sense of pride in there too. With your clothing back on, you make your way out of the carriage. You're met by the lizard-man that had taken up your position keeping an eye out to the side. "Good, you're back. Help me keep an eye out on these woods. We've been seeing some wolves. They wouldn't normally attack people, especially outside the woods, but I could swear it's just been one pack stalking us. Boss says it's probably just my nerves but wants us to keep watching them just in case."

As you march alongside the carriage, the sloshing inside of you only becomes more noticeable. You can even feel some of what's in your cunt starting to leak out just from all the movement. It's slow, but within the hour, you're sure to have the young lords cum staining your panties. Just as you'd been told you could see wolves just inside of the woods watching you go by. The look in their eyes is one of clear hunger. Either your nerves are also getting to you, or these things might be starved enough to risk clashing with steel.

"Shit.." You hear beside you and following the direction of his eyes, you spot for only a moment what he'd seen. It was jet black, and if it hadn't been ducking back into the woods, you probably wouldn't have seen it, but it was clearly a wolf, and one nearly twice the size of its brethren. "I think that was a Dire Wolf." You can hear his grip tighten around his spear.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Feeling the thick gelatine slosh around in her tummy felt so weird and appalling to the young girl, the heat seeping from the seed also quite comfortable... should her mental faculties be the usual, she'd be in a frenzy to clean it all out while burning in shame for what she had done, gifting her cherry away like that to a stranger and getting pumped full of cum, but luckily the alcohol nicely kept such thoughts at bay as she resumed her post among the guards <Wolves?> she replies to the man somewhat absent-mindedly, though the chance of a possible attack still stirred her attention up enough for the girl to keep talking <Indeed, why would they leave the deep woods to stalk a carriage... well, no matter, i'll keep an eye out>

After ending the chat like that she'd resume the marching and the fresh air would indeed do wonders to sober her up... though the more sober she felt, the more she could feel her face burning up in shame and embarrassment as she realize what she just did. She slept with the young lord! And it was... she was... so easy! Thinking about how easily she let him in doubled and redoubled her embarrassment, but the efficiency of such thoughts in letting her feel shame just couldn't be compared to the sticky warmth clinging in her baby-maker. With each step she took she could feel it slosh around, and what was worse was that she could also feel it slowly ooze down in her pussy! No, maybe she didn't know what would be worse among letting it leak out to stain her panties and make a mess in between her legs, or keep so much thick seed stored in her uterus where it might take root.
She couldn't even ask for the others to stop so she could clean herself out, and even if they did, would she be able to force it all out considering how thick it was? She may not even be able to push it all out!

Torn among the myriad of complex feeling mixing with one another, the girl would still march along and then even have to deal with those sneaky wolves... no, maybe exactly thanks to those wolves she could take her mind off her current ordeal... though the trouble they themselves represented was also quite dangerous on it's own, especially with the dire wolf spotted not much later <I think so too, those beasts got a dire one among them...> she replies to her companion while gripping the sheath of her own blade, ready to engage at any moment should the wolves decide to attack <Captain, any plan to deal with them? I know we can't rush at them, but we can't always keep our guards up the whole time... it'll tire out way too much, and it'll be a problem if they jump at us when we're lax>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:25 am

It was very thick and seemed to stick stubbornly to your insides, but indeed you could feel it start to seep out little by little as you walked. By the time the two of you spotted the dire wolf a little had leaked out of your pussy. You could feel the fabric defiled by the sticky sap rubbing against your crotch, and you were certain this pair must be stained. It was very embarrassing, but there was a strange sense of excitement to having a man's spunk rubbing directly against your crotch not to mention the risk of pregnancy. The young lord came directly inside of you without any form of protection, after all.

The captain looked perturbed when the two of you mention a dire wolf. "Dire wolves are a bit more aggressive, so if there's one leading the pack they really might consider attacking us. We can only hope there's only one in this pack. We'll reach the point where the road stops skirting the edge of the woods in another half-hour, but that's a long time to just hope they leave us alone. There's also the young lord to worry about. The horses are already skittish. We won't be able to keep control of the horses and fight the wolves at the same time." He looks from the woods to the open fields on the other side.

"We don't have much choice. It won't be a smooth ride, but if we turn off the road, we can get back on once the roads are in sight. The wolves will have to let us go or leave the woods to chase us. Get your friend on the left side of the carriage with Kel' Zidell while I let Kel' Girog know where I'm having him drive the cart. I want four of us between the carriage and the woods in case they make a move." He rushes to the front of the cart to give the driver directions leaving you to get Sa' Lizoor into position.

You find the lizard man walking along the cart with his spear over his shoulder. "Something wrong? Seems something has you and the others anxious." It seems your partner hadn't been kept abreast of the situation as he kept his eye on wide open rolling hills.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:20 pm

Despite the serious situation, feeling so stuffed with warm cream still felt so embarrassing, the girl feeling so much shame as she felt it slosh around and cling to her cunny as it slowly yet steadily oozed down... shame which further increased when it finally leaked out, coating her slit and soaking her panties with its sticky essence. With each step she took she could almost feel her panties getting more and more squelchy, the fabric feeling so slimy as it clung on her pussy... it was so embarrassing and naughty! It would keep reminding her of what she did, hampering her focus towards more proper tasks, though no matter how ashamed she felt she was still sober enough to properly watch out for any attacks from the wolves.

She'd listen to the captain explanation, nodding every now and then to express her understanding of the plan, then going towards Sa'Lizoor to share what was happening <Wolves, and at least one Dire one. The captain is planning to go off the roads and into the open fields, while most of us are to guard towards the woods in order to intercept the beasts should they decide to attack> she'd explain towards him, ready to answer any question he may have before getting to her own assigned position
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:00 am

Sa'lizzor nods at the explanation, and you catch his grip tighten on his spear. "Makes sense, the horses have seemed agitated for a bit. Let's get into position then. Do we know how many wolves we're dealing with here?" As you walk, you realize you don't have an answer to that. Only having seen one or two wolves at a time, and always in the shadows of the woods where it's difficult to catch the difference between one wolf and any other.

You and the three Lizardfolk gather between the woods and the carriage. The captain sighing as he joins you. "Well, the young master is napping. If we're lucky, he'll sleep right through all of this." You can't help but feel embarrassed at your own involvement in tiring him out as your panties, still stained with his seed, squish against your crotch once again. For only a moment you feel someone looking at you leading you to worry if one of the men around you knew, or perhaps it was the wolves again eyeing you all. The carriage begins to turn now as the captain nods. "Keep your wits about you. If they're going to attack us, this'll be their last chance."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:11 pm

<Nope, we've caught a few shadows and pinpointed at least a dire one, but no precise number for now. They're using the woods as a cover to stalk us> she explain as they get into position, watching as the other guards too prepare to deal with any attempt of ambush... hopefully the last possible chance for it to happen, at least for the wolves.
Once they were in their designated position the march would speed up a bit, expressing their will to get out of the wolves range of action as soon as possible, though with the captain reminder about the young lord napping Sae just couldn't help herself from thinking it was because of the seed sloshing in her womb... it had to be tiring to let out that much, wouldn't it? She felt really filled after all, and it was so thick...

The thought of so much cum stuffing her deepest made her both queasy and gratified, subconscious gratified because her femininity could arouse a man enough for him to fill her that much and consciously queasy since it was a stranger's seed filling her and it could make her swell with child... if the sloshing wasn't enough, the way it soaked her panties making her all slimy down here further enhanced the shame she felt, to the point where she'd even feel like sometimes those gaze's she got from the others were because they knew. They knew, thus they looked at her. Even if they weren't looking at her, she'd just feel like they were, and to be precise they were looking at her crotch, as if her outer garments weren't there and they could stare at her muddy panties sticking to her slit, hear those light squelches they sometimes made while walking... she was marching, but it felt more like a march of shame. It would most likely be that she herself was overly self-conscious about it, but still... at least the threat from the wolves kind of distracted her from the embarrassment, turning her attention mostly towards the woods than towards her tummy, or she really wouldn't know how to deal with it...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:39 pm

You can hear the carriage start to bounce as it moves from relatively smooth cobbles to dirt and grass. The four of you trying to keep your attention to the woods without letting the carriage get too far away from you, but you don't have to wait long before the wolves make their choice. A long drawn out howl rises up from the woods, and you catch sight of a few spots where the foliage shivers. Five bodies make their way out of the woods looking lean and hungry as they advance. For now, there's no sight of the dire wolf. "I hope you guys were just being jumpy when you said you saw a dire in there. I'd hate to think wolves would think to keep back reinforcements."

Each Lizardman holds their weapon at the ready, and it isn't long before the wolves make their charge rushing forward with snarls on each of their lips. One wolf charges at you leaping with its fangs bared, and you barely manage to ward it off with your blade at the moment. The wolves have split up, so each of you is distracted by your own except Sa'lizoor who is facing against two. Effectively, you're fighting this wolf on your own, but things will get worse for one side if their numbers should start to fall. Your enemy leaps back as you take a swing at him just managing to avoid a cut to its side.

A looming sense of dread comes over you, and you spare a glance away from your opponent. Over by the woods, the dire wolf has shown itself and it slowly moves forward as if stalking its target in the chaos of battle. Whoever it attacks will be harder pressed to stand their ground, and Sa'Lizoor, already fending off two wolves by himself, looks the most vulnerable target of being overwhelmed. If you could get its attention perhaps it wouldn't attack your partner, but would you be able to keep it at bay with another wolf already on you?

The wolf before you tries to take advantage of your momentary distraction, but you hadn't forgotten about him. Sidestepping his lunge, you find an opening and put a small gash on his side. He yips at the pain but turns back to you with a growl showing he wasn't giving up just yet.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:29 pm

She tries to keep her focus up as much as she could, getting especially jumpy when the sightings began to increase... and indeed, it wasn't long before the wolves threw aside caution and jumped up for their assault. She'd unsheathe her own sword at the sight of their running form, mumbling an <I hope so too...> in response to the one who doubted the presence of the dire wolf, though the tone of her voice was low enough for it to be a whisper to herself rather than a shared comment.

It wasn't long before the wolves were upon them and the fight began, Sae dealing with her own canine trouble as she slashed and pierced away while trying to keep the beast away and somewhat managing do so, repelling him and gaining enough respite to take a look around and... the situation wasn't that good. Even if sightly, the wolves outnumbered them and anything could turn the tides of the battle in their favour... and an anything happened pretty soon to make the situation worse.
It was and expected anything, but bad nonetheless as Sae spotted the dire wolf slowly stalk towards them, choosing the best prey to better topple the situation.

A sense of urgency assailed the girl, both for the incoming attack from her own opponent and the threat watching from the sidelines, Sae not letting the pressure break her and instead striving to use it in order to break through her own limit as she deftly sidestepped the incoming lunge while slashing at his side, at the same time shouting to her companions <Keep up your confidence and pressure your opponents! There's another beast on the side, it might pounce upon anyone who'd show a weaker stance!> while she herself focused on her opponent... well, not precisely, as she'd keep her eyes on the opposing wolf ready to counter any attack of his, but her body would slowly shift towards Sa'Lizoor side of the field in order to sneak attack one of his wolf and then join his battlefield... after all a 2vs3 would be less appealing that a 1vs2 for the dire wolf to join, and even if he did a 2vs4 would still be better than a 1vs3 as they could watch each other's back.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:00 am

The others nod once you've brought their attention to the dire wolves presence. Having everyone keep their guard up won't stop it from attacking anyone, but it would be bad if one of them was caught off guard by a sneak attack from the oversized hound. As you move slowly to Sa'lizoor keeping your attention between the wolf attacking you, the wolves attacking him, and the dire wolf still making its way into the fray, you feel a shift of the seed still inside of you. You'd managed to forget your embarrassment over the filling in the heat of battle, but your movement had managed to loosen a glob which you felt trail down your leg. You see the nostrils of the wolf you're keeping at bay flare, and it tilts its head for a moment while still keeping its guard up. The taste had been so strong when you were slurping it from his cock, and wolves had such a stronger sense of smell that you couldn't help but wonder if the wolf might have picked up on the scent. He still followed you and looked ready to attack, but you couldn't help but feel he seemed slightly less aggressive.

You manage to make your way over to Sa'lizoor without putting yourself at too much additional risk. The lizardman looks unharmed, but his breath is heavy, and he looks happy for the assist as he turns away from you, so the two of you stand back to back. "These two are relentless, and well coordinated." You can see what he means as one lunges and gets swatted aside, but before Sa'lizoor can strike back, the other lunges to deflect the attack.

The other two lizardmen have also moved together fighting back to back to help protect each other, but you realize you've lost sight of the dire wolf. How anything that large can slip about unnoticed is beyond you, but you learn of its whereabouts pretty quick. "Watch yourself woman!" The captain yells to you as you feel a massive paw on your shoulder. "Shit!" your partner shouts as he too realizes how close the beast was. You hear the deep growl tremor through your body as the snout moves towards you. Instinctively, you roll forward trying to prevent him from getting your head or shoulder between those terrible fangs, and you're somewhat successful. As you start to roll, you feel a tug, but you power through it only to be met with the sound of shredding fabric. It takes a moment to realize what had happened as the front of your blouse falls forward still wrapped around your waist. Tangled within the fabric are the cups of your bra meaning the beast had come within a hairs bredth of sinking its fangs into your back, but now you were topless, and you were only now noticing the quiet that had fallen over the fight.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Her fighting manoeuvres were as graceful and elegant as ever, yet none of them ever considered the fact that she'd been spunked not too long ago and with all that moving around it would be inevitable for her stuffed depths to expel more easily the excess cum... feeling some of it trickle down her tight in the middle of a battle made her feel like dying of shame, though as embarrassed as she was she still needed to keep up the guard against the beasts around... and maybe because of it, maybe because of her redoubled focus on her opponent due to the embarrassment from the leaking cum, she saw it.

Yes, she could see, how his nostrils flared while looking at her, how his gaze wandered around her body with a different kind of hunger... he could smell it, couldn't he? The smell of freshly fucked girl. Her smell gave her out to him, told the beast how his opponent wasn't food to eat but a female to fuck, a bitch to breed... maybe it was the trail of cum oozing down her tight and the pressure from the fight, but her stare felt much more masculine than what she'd ever expect from a mindless beast, not that it would prevent her from fighting... nor keep her reactions sharp enough to escape the sudden ambush from the dire wolf, the girl glaring at him and subconsciously using one of her hands to cover her tits while using the chance of his failed attack in order to make a lounge at him herself, trying to cut him down while he was still recovering from his sneak attack... a swift and merciless attack, that was her aim!
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games