Rising Star[Urhr93]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rising Star[Urhr93]

Postby Firehead » Tue May 07, 2019 2:15 am

The elf continues working your breasts occasionally giving a quick tweak of your nipples every so often. "Oh, some light music followed by a drink and then heated passion. It must have been quite the experience." She dropped the accusational tone so quickly that you aren't sure if she actually meant it in the first place. The gecko chuckles a little as she begins to wash up your legs. "Of course, there's always a chance of it happening when a man and woman are together. Especially when you milk that much out of him. I wonder how pent up he was to leave such a large amount inside of you."

You hear the door open, and the two women turn to face the lady of the house. The very mother of the young man you'd so recently had sex with. The elf's words hang heavy in your mind as time seems to slow. Were they going to tell her about it? How would she react? The slips out from behind you to approach her mistress helping the lady to get undressed as they had with you. "Ah, you're still cleaning up?" The gecko smiles from between your legs. "The trip had left this girl absolutely filthy. You would not believe what we found." Her eyes snap to you for a moment giving you the impression she was teasing you.

The elf didn't seem so interested in playing games though. "She had a brief encounter with the young lord. He left quite the mess for her to walk with." The older woman's expression does not change leaving no way to read her emotions. "I'll have to have another talk with Aldric about his indiscretions. Still, what's done is done. We'll just have to deal with the aftermath. Saritha, make the proper arrangements when we're done here."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:35 pm

The accusational tone may be gone but none of her shame followed it out, especially so with the two women caressing and groping all around her slim body and perky curves, Sae wriggling around in embarrassment and awkwardness from such treatment and comments... noticing the lady of the house coming in for her bath didn't help either, her pussy may have been cleaned out but the occasional shade of white could still be seen among the otherwise pure waters and those verbal jabs... for a while her dream had turned from becoming a famous musician to finding a crack in the earth to hide in for the rest of her life.

The elf's clear-cut explanation was like a sharp slash searing her sense of shame, whereas the lady's answer just poured salt on it with that matter of fact tone hinting at a possible aftermath... aftermath which may actually be a quite real nine-months indisposition if not treated well, Sae's eyes drifting among the three women as if seeking help... or maybe mercy? She herself didn't know what she wanted, aside from some respite from the burning shame haunting her. How did she end up like this again?
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Fri May 10, 2019 1:05 am

Your mind rapidly runs through the events that led up to your deflowering while the elf begins to wash her mistress. Meanwhile, the gecko continues to wash up your legs. The older woman gives you a curious look as your thoughts consume you for a bit. "My dear, you seem absolutely mortified. I'm not going to bite your head off for having a bit of fun with my son." By this time, the gecko has finished with your legs and moves over to help wash the older woman.

She seems to give some thought before a smile crosses her face. "How about this? To show you there are no hard feelings why don't you join me and another guest I was hosting for supper tonight." She stands as the two women finish washing her and holds out her hand to you. "What do you say? We can sup together and get to know each other before we deal with the potential pregnancy.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Remembering how the young lord picked her first flower made her feel even more embarrassed, especially so with his mother washing herself in the same bath... in which shades of semen could actually be seen floating by from time to time, semen from her own son. Sure, not focusing on noticing them would make it hard to actually see it, but still, the discovery didn't help in soothing her shame. It got to a point she almost wished to throw everything away an not care about anything anymore, though her bashful stance got some relief as the lady didn't seem to hate what happened too much, or rather, she seemed to not even care that much about bathing in the same place as the girl who fucked her son. Well, fucked by her son.

With those soothing words coming from her first man's mother Sae's nerves would indeed start to relax a bit, though the girl barely nodded at the invitation when her whole body got stiff again due to a certain word from the woman <P-pregnancy... m-my lady... s-surely not... it... it couldn't be could it... it... it was... it was only once... just that once... even if he came so much...> her dread towards what may happen came out in her mumbling, though when the last words came out she suddenly remember how saying such things in front of his mother would be rather awkward and so she promptly his her mouth with her hands as if wishing to prevent more unbecoming words from coming out... not that it helped, with how shocked she was <... it... it wouldn't happen, would it?... it was my first... it was only once... i... i couldn't be, could i? ...i... i just came of age... my journey... it just started...i ... am i... did he make me a mommy?... he... he didn't, did he?>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 am

The lady looks down at you. The gecko giggles a little as you bring up how productive the ladies son was. "There was quite a bit to clean up. Even after it had spent hours drooling out of her while she walked." The lady gives a chuckle as well. "Well, he is his father's son, after all, but you are quite high strung, aren't you? She slowly moves in closer, and you can't help but notice the sultry roll of her hips. "I can't presume to know if you've been knocked up, but we have ways of finding out and will this evening. For now, I think you need to learn to relax." She's standing over you now leaning forward and putting a hand on your shoulder. She was so close now, and yes, she was leaning her face in even closer. Her bosom laid upon yours just a moment before the older woman pressed her lips against your own.

The kiss is deep and passionate, and her hand begins to squeeze your shoulder firmly working the tense muscles there. Your cheeks are crimson by the time she pulls away, and her face has a slight blush as well. "Poor child, my son must have been far too intense for your first time. He will learn to be more attentive to his lovers with time, but allow me to make it up to you by showing you what he was too eager to give." There's a splash of water, and you quickly realize there are two other women still in the room. The gecko having trouble keeping her tail steady. The woman above you chuckles again. "Now then, would you like to continue this here or take it to my bedroom. And what of my attendants? Do they join us, or would you prefer just the two of us." Just before you speak though she interrupts you. "And in case you were thinking of refusing me, I insist." That last statement is wrapped in kindness, but it has the firmness of steel beneath. A voice of pure motherhood guidance.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Mon May 13, 2019 12:36 am

Her shambled mind only felt more shame and embarrassment as the women comment on the young lord's virility, and albeit the mother was telling her to relax... having the woman walk closer and closer didn't help. No, it really didn't, especially when her face got so... Bam. Sae.exe crashed, her mind a blank as her lips locked with the lady's, a smooch that soon got deeper than she'd ever expect as her tongue rolled along the woman's, her body reacting to the stimulation despite her blasted mind and even giving out a faint gasp as she submitted to the oral wrestling.

It was a mind-blowing kiss in more ways than one, the sheer fact that she kissed a woman and the mother of her first man at that... her young and naive mind just couldn't handle it, her eyes spinning in place after the smooching was over while the burning red girl muttered a few <Wha-wha-wha-wha...> like a broken record, slowly coming down her overloading as the woman slowly explained something Sae couldn't really understand... well, maybe she wasn't willing to, the inexperienced girl unable to process the fact that the mother was coming on her son's girl...
Was this the famous oyakodon? No, here a man would eat mother and daughter. Reverse then? She'd eat the mother and son? But a reverse would be proper with a father and son, and to be precise she wouldn't be the one doing the eating...

With how "adamant" the lady was, there was little room to refuse. She was going to be eaten, wasn't she? First by the son, now by the mother. The embarrassed girl just couldn't understand how she got mixed in such a sticky situation <M-madam... it... it wouldn't be proper to... to... i... i just... to the bedroom... the attendants... i... i don't know!> Sae.exe was about to crash again, that was without a doubt...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 am

She takes your hand and helps you to your feet. "Very well, we'll dry off and take this to my bed. Ladies.." At her command, the two other women in the room got towels and brought them to you. The gecko began toweling off the lady of the house while the elf did you. You couldn't help but notice the way the elf teased your neck, breasts, and crotch as she dried off those parts.

Soon enough the two of you were dry, and the two attendants had picked up all the clothing taking them out of the room. Leaving you in the lady's bedroom without anything to wear. "Don't worry, they'll take your things down to be cleaned and bring something you can wear in the meantime. For the moment though, that won't be necessary." She pushed you down onto the bed. The sheets are softer than anything you'd ever laid in as she stood over you giving you a once over with her eyes.

She puts her hands to each side of your thighs beginning to slowly crawl up your body with a predatory grin. "Now, I know today was your first time with a man, but tell me. Have you ever been with a woman before?" Her face moves down to your chest letting her breath wash over your bosom the warm air tickling the sensitive flesh. She chuckles a bit as your nipples come to hardness. "I've forgotten how sensitive a young body can be. So eager for pleasure. So easily toyed with and completely ill-prepared for it at the same time." She presses her lips against the hardened nub of your nipple puckering up to kiss it before her tongue slips free to lash against it a few times. Then her teeth give a brief pinch to your nipple sending a quake of pleasure through your body.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:33 pm

The lady's decisive tone didn't allow for refusal, not that the girl still wallowing in her own shame could work her courage to speak up and as a result soon enough she was getting dried from the elf... though getting dried off wasn't exactly the right term for it as proved by Sae's writhing body, the girl unable to say or do anything other than squirming as the woman got much more touching than needed.
The experience, or to be precise the embarrassment she felt from it, was enough to stall the girl while the attendants took away their clothes, leaving a naked Sae to use her own hand to shyly try and cover without much success her private bits... not that the girl had too much time to dwell on her bareness, getting overthrown on the bed by the woman.

The soft feeling from the bed was heavenly, but such heavenly feeling was clearly countered by the lady aggressive stance as she crawled upon Sae, the girl not knowing what to do with those advances... it wasn't like she could resist against the ruler of this mansion and noble of this lands, but being in such a lewd situation again... not only with a woman, but with HIS mother at that...
She'd shyly shook her head at the woman's question, her lips opening to vocally give her answer... an answer which was instead replaced by a surprised yelp as she felt the woman blow air upon her breasts, her sensible nipples immediately reacting and perking up in offer to the lady's lips, Sae gasping as she felt the woman smooch and play with it in a way not even her son did <M-my lady... this... this is so strange... i... it's weird... i'm feeling weird... this... we... we can't... you... your son... i...yahn>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 2:55 am

The lady smiles as you fall prey to her ministrations. "You still have much to learn, but I can tell you are going to enjoy learning. You remind me so much of myself when I was younger. So overwhelmed, a bit scared, and unable to deny how good it all felt." You could feel her full, curved hips press down against you grinding her crotch against your own. Your body ached at the firm touch against your crotch once again, and the lady began moving her legs until they were configured like a pair of scissors making it easier to press both of your heated crotches against one another.

Her face flushes and she giggles for a moment. "Oh my, where are my manners? Here I am propositioning you, and I only now realize I haven't even asked your name. Introductions are in order." Her hips don't stop rolling and rocking against you though as if this were a perfectly normal state to be in while introducing yourself. "I am Countess Alandra Glitterscale. May I have the pleasure of your name?" The weirdness of the situation is only compounded by the casualness the Lady of the house displays throughout. The mother of your first, and a married woman at that. Wasn't this her marriage bed?

She smiles softly at you as you keep muttering the words strange and weird at her. "Hmm, do you find something strange about this situation?" She presses a finger between your bosom and drags it up your collar, neck, and finally lifts your chin slightly. "Tell me, why should we stop this on account of my son?"
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:25 pm

The lady's comment didn't reduce Sae's bashfulness in the least and if anything it made her feel even more embarrassed about this, especially when her lower lips kissed the lady's own and then kept smooching as the woman began rubbing their crossed legs together, Sae unable to put up any resistance towards the wilful lady nor stop her own sweet gasp for the unknown stimulation coming from down below, so different from those penetrative impulse and yet so delightful nonetheless, albeit having more of a teasing feeling to them than a direct approach to ecstasy.

Getting so drowned in stimuli, Sae wouldn't even think about it as she blurted out her own name <S-Sae... i... i'm Sae Yoake... adventurer... and musician...> regretting only after how her first's mother got to know her details in such a way, or rather, while they were doing such a thing, not that it would stop the woman from stopping her advances nor Sae from being overwhelmed by the situation and still continue to just blurt things out as she got questioned <But... this... this is... he... he claimed me... for me... for me to do this... with... with his mom... i... this... this is so weird... ahn...>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 12:52 am

The sound of wet flesh slipping against wet flesh sounded out around the room, but you couldn't be certain how much of the sweet nectar being shared between your lips was yours or the ladies. "Hmm, and just what do you mean about my son claiming you? Ah, it couldn't be that you think of you two as lovers? He's a teen boy, and the oldest son of a respected family, so he already has a betrothed. I'm sorry to break this to you deary, but your little more than a fling to him. Mmm~ a very delightful fling but still a fling all the same. You aren't the first girl to elicit such indiscretion from him, and you probably won't be the last, either."

Finally, she lifts her crotch away from your own before sauntering over to a dresser. The recent grinding having left your legs feeling like jelly, you find it hard to move much at the moment. "I think we're both plenty warmed up for the next part." Opening the drawer, she rummages around before pulling out something. A long rubber cylander, but each end was shapped like the young lord's dick only larger. "This baby is modeled after my dear husband, it helps to pass the time when he's forced to be away for long stretches of time." She walks up holding the thing up for you to see as she approaches your prone form.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 pm

<N-no... i... i didn't mean that...> she tried to explain, though her words didn't sound that convincing... not while mewling due to the intimate exchanges down below <I... i don't dare think... i don't... just... he... he made me a woman... for me... for me to do this with his mother... i...> the embarrassment of what was saying along what was happening really got her face blushing red like an apple, the girl trembling in pleasure and shame under the lady's skilful ministration, Sae unable to take a breath... not till the woman gave her a break. Too bad it wasn't to end things...

...the inexperienced girl would still be gasping for breath on the bed when the woman pulled something out the dressed before placing it in between their legs, Sae's eyes opening wide as she frantically tried to wriggle herself back <W-wait... m-my lady, that's... too... that's too large! ...the young lord was already big but that's... that'll stretch me beyond reason! ...m-my lady, please, you, you must reconsider this... it's... it's not appropriate... it'll... it'll be like giving me your lord's sceptre... it'll... it'll mold me after him... it's... it's highly inappropriate... please... my lady...>
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon May 27, 2019 11:35 pm

She keeps her smile as you start to freak out. "Not appropriate? My dear take a look at what it is. A double-ended dildo intended to penetrate two women at the same time. If I felt any hesitation about sharing this shape with another woman, I never would have had this beast commissioned in the first place. Besides, my dear husband and I have certain understandings. Especially when we are forced apart by duty for long stretches of time." Pulling the head of the toy up, she rubbed the tip gently against your crotch.

This did little to soothe your concerns about the size of the thing. She pulled the other end and began rubbing it against her own entrance. "As far as stretching, you'll find that you're far more flexible than you think. There will be stretching, and it will feel amazing, but your body won't be harmed by taking it. My husband has taken me up the backdoor, but even now, I can fit snuggly around smaller men when the mood should take me. Not everyone can measure up to a dragon." She presses her crotch down taking some of the dildo inside of herself. The motion causes the other end to press against you, but she still keeps it fom penetrating you just yet, but the look in her eye and the way she licks her lips makes it clear she's anticipating it very soon.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 pm

The lady's reasoning stumped Sae, the girl looking incredulously as the woman took her place in between her legs while talking about stretches of time and stretching of pussies <D-dragon... right... a dragon... my lady... how could i bear the honour of bearing a dragon's shape... it's already enough for me to risk bearing his descendant...> she tried to quibble, she herself not knowing what she was saying and just keep the nonsense going in hope of persuading the lady in not going through with it... a plea with didn't seem to faze the woman, too busy impaling herself onto that great shape whilst also making Sae herself gasp as she felt her own lower lips prodded, the tapered tip poking into her slit yet still not penetrating it, at least not while Sae still made puppy-eyes at the lady in hope of mercy...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:16 am

As she looked down at your puppy dog eyes, you didn't get the feeling you had dissuaded her from defiling her with a phallus modeled after her own husband at that. Her hand rubbed against your cheek. "Dear child, you have no idea what it is you are missing out on. I'll show you mind-bending pleasures you could never have dreamed." With that, there is no hesitation before she drops her hips pressing the tip into you. The first inch goes in, but your panic causes you to tighten up around the toy. "If I hadn't heard that you'd laid with my son, I would have mistaken you for a virgin flower the way you're tightening up." The hand on your face moves down to your chest cradling a tit and bouncing it gently in her palm as she rocked her hips slowly pushing the toy deeper into you as your physical resistance begins to fade from exertion.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:37 am

The lovingly caress to her cheek didn't do much to alleviate the worry about that tapered prick poking her slit down below, nor did her following speech... not when her hips fell upon Sae's own, the movement pushing that artificial tip past her lower lips and into their warm embrace, her pussy gobbling the first inch of the fake phallus before clamping down hard on it, her tightness proving her virginal state as much as her panicked yet indulging expression during the brief yet decisive penetration <I...i am... was... it... it wasn't even that long ago... it... it won't fit... surely... it's... it's too large...> she pleaded, only to cutely mewl as the woman played with her generous breasts, the stimulation making her twitch all over and allowing for slow but steady progress on the digging work down below, that rocking shaft getting thrusts deeper and deeper into her tight depths...
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 am

"Don't worry dear, your fear is natural for such a novice, but there is an entire world of pleasure to open your eyes to." Each rock of her hips draws a sharp breath from the older woman showing that she too is feeling the dildo plowing into her even as she takes it in stride far better than you can. Her hands continue caressing your bosom as she leans closer. "There is much I can teach you. About men and women. It is a shame you only have this one night under my roof." She presses her lips against you, and you can feel a fire in this kiss. An intensity that seems to feed your own desire as the thick shaft continues its way deeper. By the time she pulls away, you are short of breath. "Congratulations, you've taken it all." You had been distracted by the kiss and only now realize just how full your body is. Standing up, she pulls up your knees using them for leverage. "Now we can get to the real fun."
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:34 pm

The lady's speech didn't give her any comfort or relief, though this time Sae couldn't find any word of rebuttal... not when she could feel the toy dig deeper and deeper, not when the woman herself was obviously feeling the same if not more of that log into her body. As such all she could do was keep laying here, her legs spread for the woman and tits in the open for her to enjoy, sweet gasps the only sounds leaving her lips till the lady took it upon herself to seal them with her own, the two girls exchanging saliva and tongues into a fiery encounter made even more passionate by the invader they similarly shared with her lower lips.

During the whole time Sae would enact the submissive side during the whole kiss, the girl mewling in the kiss every now and then when the woman's work on and in her body got especially intense and keep doing so till the lady broke it... only to reveal that the smooching wasn't done, it just exchanged lips as instead of ones up above, it was their lower ones now interlocked with each other <I... i took it all...> she repeated as if entranced <It's... it's so big... i... i'm so full...> she'd keep going, her action too going along the woman as she let her pull up her knees while looking extremely bashful about this.
Urhr93

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:13 am

Her eyes light up as you seem almost half out of it. "I told you you could adapt. You might feel a bit sore in the morning, but I assure you, it is a satisfying soreness." Spreading your knees apart, she lifts her ass. The position allows you to watch each inch of the toy that exits the two of you. Your inner muscles clench against the toy as it begins to exit you. Your pussies are about a foot apart before she drops her hips forcing the thing back inside of you, and it slips in far easier than the first time leaving you amazingly full once again. This time, she leans forward, and you feel your clit brush against that of the older woman's as your pussies once again press against each other.

Her tongue darts out to lick her lips as she bounces up and down above you. "You know, young one. You don't need to keep your hands idle. Feel free to let them explore either my body or...your own. Your body is so wonderful that it's fun to play with, but I've always found it more fun when your partner participates." She lifts a hand to her bosom squeezing the soft, mature flesh as if tempting you to touch it. As she slams down upon you once again, a moan escapes her as her own pleasure continues to build.
Firehead

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:19 pm

Her eyes are fixed on her own crotch as the woman spreads her knees apart while raising her hips, allowing Sae to watch their union as well as every single inch of the toy on it's way out her slit, disbelief showing in her eyes at the sight of just how much fake cock she could take... well, a disbelief that didn't last, not when a wave of stimulation jolted her mind blank once the woman plunged herself down till their pussies shared another messy smooch, the first of many as she began to bounce over and over while tempting Sae to touch her up... an high temptation, even for an inexperienced Sae which was right now way too overwhelm to react, the girl mewling out the overload of stimuli with her arms sprawled over her head, unable to do anything other than moaning as she got pounded into the bed... well, mostly unable, the girl eventually managing to hold her own breast for some self groping with one hand, while the other tentatively lifted to caress the woman's.
Urhr93

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games